Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ That Scary Naruto thing! ❯ The Death of Naruto ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay… this is a great, very short chapter… plus the 2nd one in 1 day… Cool, huh? And, no one had no time to review, so no reviews this time.
Instead, I'm writing another story (By hand) based off of an idea I got fro a story on FanFiction called “Total Chaos” , in which the Yu-Gi-Oh! Characters are trapped in a house. My story starts as Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are trapped in a house. I have 8 chapters/days already, so when I finish this, I'll put that up.
 
And, since I've been told to do this, I do not own Naruto… But I do own the idea of him choking on air.
 
Chapter 4: The Death of Naruto
So, I'm betting you people would like to know what became of Naruto and Sasuke. Well, here's your answer.
Naruto walked around the cold, dark kitchen, looking for a light switch. When he did, he turned it on and, still hungry (His little prank with Ino left him still hungry… and in the wolf suit) he looked around and found a bag of chips.
So, he ate them while sitting on the counter.
After about 10 minutes, he finished and sat around.
10 more minutes later, he began choking… Not on water or food , but AIR…
Yes, Naruto was choking on air.
Very random add in thing:
It's like you go into heaven.
“How'd you die?”
“I took a bullet for my sister,” one dude says.
“I pushed a friend out of the way of a car,” another says.
“I choked on air.”
Which doesn't belong?
So, he just kinda…well… fell… over dead.
Sasuke, in some kind of trance, walked in and noticed the dead Naruto on the floor. He then stabbed Naruto in the back with a sword, to make it seem like he was murdered.
The controlled boy then left the room.
 
A/N: And that's wahat happened to Naruto.