Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Bringer of the storm and the Bringer of the end ❯ A New Mision ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1 A New Mission
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto they belong to its creator I forgot his name
 
 
 
 
Hokage Office
 
 
 
In Tsunade's office the Fifth Hokage of Konoha stood two ninja teams the first team was team Kakashi who was composed of Uzumaki Naruto and Haruno Sakura Kakashi was now in the hospital because he was too beat up from using the magenkyou sharingan on the mission to rescue the Kazekage of Suna Gaara. The second team present was Team Gai composed of Maitou Gai and his team his student Rock Lee who look exactly like Gai and Neji and the weapon mistress TenTen.
 
“Well Kakashi won't be going on missions for quite a while” Tsunade said
 
“But granny Tsunade what are we going to do while Kakashi sensei is in the hospital?” Naruto said
 
“Naruto I told you to stop calling me granny well talk about this later so you and Sakura are dismissed” Tsunade said
 
“But granny Tsunade” Naruto whined but Sakura cover his mouth
 
“Yes Tsunadesama well leave now” Sakura said while glaring at Naruto” quiet you don't want to make Tsunadesama angry now lets go”
 
The two ninjas left the office leaving team Gai with the Tsunade and her assistance Shizune and her pet pig TonTon.
 
“So Kakashi is gonna be in bed for a while?” Gai said in a serious tone
 
Tsunade nodded” yes he's in pretty bad shape from using the magenkyou sharingan we don't know when he will make a full recovery”
 
Lee notice his master expression and gave him a thumbs up” don't worry Gai sensei Im sure Kakashi sensei will recover soon he is your eternal rival”
 
Gai change his expression to a big smile” yes Lee I know he will feel better thanks for cheering me my youthful student”
 
Lee gave another thumbs up while a sunny beach appeared with a wave crashing
 
Neji and TenTen sweat dropped at the display(lame) they thought in unison
 
“So our mission is over right Hokagesama?” Neji said
 
Tsunade sighed” well yes you all did a great job in rescuing the Kazekage…..and since you got back from a tough mission I hate to be the one to tell you this but I already have another mission for you”
 
Gai and Lee's eyes lit up” another mission Hokagesama well take it” Gai said in a cheery tone
 
Tsunade sweat dropped” Gai you haven't let me explain the details of the mission yet but since you agree I will tell you eventually this is a B rank mission there's a small village southeast in the border of the grass village it has been constantly attack by bandits almost all of the bandits have a high bounty on their heads so be careful, your mission is to protect the village at all cost and stop the bandits the village has some economy traits with us so its another reason why is important to protect it”
 
“Understood Hokagesama” Gai said
 
“I suggest that you all eat prepare your gear and get some rest because you will be leaving first thing tomorrow morning that will be all you're all dismissed” Tsunade said
 
“Yes Hokagesama” the team said in unison
 
“Lets go team Gai tomorrow we have another mission” Gai said excited
 
“Yes I can hardly wait Gai sensei” Lee said
 
The team left the office Tsunade sighed” what am I going to do Shizune we need a replacement for Kakashi”
 
“Yes and with the important information that Sakurasan has on Orochimaru its essential that we gather a new member” Shizune said
 
“I know but I still don't know who to choose I think it will be better if we talk to Sakura first” Tsunade said
 
Shizune and they both left the office
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
I know its too short but this is the first chapter after all and I will get a few things point out this story is about team Gai so don't expect to see Naruto or Sakura or any other member from Konoha it will be focusing more on TenTen because I like her she's one of my fav characters and she kicks ass. Second this story has romance but its NOT Neji/TenTen sorry I like this couple but I decided to write something different it will be TenTen/Oc but there will also be Neji/Oc and Lee/Oc so everybody has a couple except for Gai that is sorry Gai. Well tell me what you think of the story so far I will try to update this story as fast as I can I also want to update my Legend of Zelda story so anyway review and comment NO FLAMES thank you and farewell until the next chapter.