Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Bringer of the storm and the Bringer of the end ❯ A Relaxing Day at Tanzaku Town ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 A Relaxing Day at Tanzaku Town
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto because if I did I would have NEVER made Jiraiya get killed its so sad.
 
 
 
 
Tanzaku Town(nightfall)
 
 
 
True to Neji's expectations Team Gai found a town in a couple of hours it was Tanzaku town, both Neji and TenTen felt so relief that they finally found a town so they can find an inn and stay the night since the two were so tired that they could barely keep their eyes open. Obviously the first thing team Gai did when arriving at the town was to find an inn, they went to the most expensive inn since they used the money they got from capturing the raider bandits. In a heartbeat Neji and TenTen went to their rooms and fell asleep as for Gai and Lee they didn't felt so sleepy so they did some of their exercise routines such as doing five thousand push ups or taking three thousand laps around the town, after a few hours of doing some intense workout Gai and Lee finally went to sleep.
 
Morning came at the team was up and ready to go but not before taking some breakfast at a local café, after eating breakfast the team went to the center of the town where there was a small fountain.
 
“I hope you're all have a great sleep last night because I feel as youthful as ever” Gai said
 
“Yes Gai sensei I feel more youthful than before” Lee said cherry
 
Neji and TenTen sweat dropped
 
(Oh brother) TenTen thought
 
“We should take the opportunity since were here and buy some provisions and weapons” Neji said
 
“Great idea Neji al right well split up and well rendezvous here in three hours” Gai said
 
The three ninjas nodded and went their separate ways Neji took the east side while Lee took the north side, Gai took the south side of the town and TenTen took the west side. As she was walking she was getting curious to what kind of weapons she could get she knew she had to buy some food but she was always eager to buy some weapons to make them part of her arsenal. While walking the different places and shops her brown eyes froze in delight as she found what she was looking for a weapons shop, she didn't hesitate to enter she could tell that the store was kind of expensive due to its designs and quality.
 
She went to the counter and she felt like she has die and gone to weapon heaven there was all kinds of weapons for display from swords, lances, shurikens, kunais, axes and other types of weapons. TenTen cursed under her breath knowing that she didn't have enough money to buy the entire arsenal of weapons, suddenly her weapon senses was activated as she saw something that really caught her attention a lot. Her brown eyes were locked at what it look like a brown bo staff but she knew it wasn't a bo staff from her knowledge of weapons she could clearly tell it was a sword the type of sword that was use as a bo staff and a sword.
 
To her she felt like she has fallen in love with the weapon at first sight right now the only thing in her mind was to buy that weapon so she immediately went to the man behind the counter.
 
“Um…..excuse me sir” TenTen said
 
“Yes how can I help you, like something you see?” the weapons owner said
 
“I was just wondering how much does that bo staff sword cost?” TenTen said eager to hear the price so she could buy the weapon
 
The weapon owner blink in amazement he looked at the weapon then back at her” how can you tell it's a both a staff and a sword?”
 
TenTen smirk” trust me I know I can tell Im a weapon expert”
 
“Yes you're a ninja from Konoha” the owner said finally noticing TenTen's leaf headband
 
TenTen nodded” so how much does it cost?”
 
“Well…..Im sorry but that weapon is not for sale” the owner said
 
TenTen felt like a nuclear bomb landed on her(WHAT) she gave him an annoyed look” if its not for sale then why do you have it on display?”
 
“I like showing it it's a very rare weapon you see how about if I show you something else?” the owner said
 
“No I want the staff sword” TenTen pouted like a spoil child
 
“And I already told you that its not for sale” the owner said
 
TenTen hang her head down(why I finally found a great weapon and I can't have it) she didn't notice there was a person next to her
 
“Excuse me sir” the stranger said
 
“Yes how can I help you?” the owner said
 
“How much does that staff sword cost?” the stranger said while pointing at the brown staff
 
The owner sighed” that weapon its not for sale I told the same thing to these ninja from Konoha”
 
TenTen raise her head and she looked at the person next to her he was wearing a grey hooded cloak, the hooded stranger took a quick glance at her then at her headband and finally he look back at the weapons owner.
 
“So you're not selling the staff sword?” the stranger said
 
“No” the owner said getting annoyed
 
“How about if I gave you a prize would you sell it to me then?” the stranger said
 
The owner was getting a little interested” I might reconsider and do some business with you but I will name the prize okay?”
 
The stranger nodded
 
The owner gave a greedy smirk” five hundred thousands ryou”
 
TenTen's jaw fell to the ground” WHAT THAT'S ROBBERY” she look at the stranger(there's no way he's going to pay such a prize)
 
“Done” the stranger said as he put a large heavy bag on the counter
 
TenTen's eyes widened(WHAT NO WAY he has the money)
 
The owner was as shock as TenTen” impossible you mean to tell me that there's five thousand ryou in this bag?”
 
“Yes and there's no reason for you to count it its all there” the stranger said
 
“Well since you hand me the money I can't refuse such offer now can I al right we have a deal” the owner said as he took the bag of money and gave the staff sword to the hooded stranger
 
TenTen sweat dropped(great that's just like a greedy salesman) she sighed sadly knowing that now she her chances of having that weapon was now impossible to achieved.
 
She really wanted to have that weapon so badly but now her chance to have that weapon was gone, gone forever and she knew she wasn't going to find another weapon like it in the whole world she felt like crying for losing such a great weapon. She reach the door of the store and left she was feeling very miserable right now she walk slowly back to the rendezvous point that Gai said to meet after they were done.
 
However she didn't notice that the same hooded stranger that bought the staff sword was right behind her.
 
“Excuse me”
 
TenTen turn the other way to see the stranger she gave him a sour looked” yeah what is it?”
 
“You are interested in this weapon is that it?” the stranger said showing her the staff
 
TenTen was getting upset(he's here to gloat at me damn him) she felt so tempted to throw a dozens kunais at him
 
“You're from Konoha I can see in your eyes that you have a passion for weapons you really like collecting them don't you” the stranger said
 
TenTen was no longer upset but she was confused at the strangers comment” yeah you're right but what are you getting at?”
 
“This is a very rare and valuable weapon and I see no better owner to have it then you take it” the stranger said while handing her the staff sword
 
TenTen thought she heard wrong like she was dreaming” excuse me come again did you just said you're going to give me the weapon just like that, what's the catch?”
 
“There's no catch you deserve this weapon I have read from the books about this weapon its called the bringer of the storm” the stranger said
 
TenTen took the staff she looked at it with great admiration” the bringer of the storm I wonder why its called that?”
 
“Im still trying to find out myself maybe I will out someday anyway I better get going it was an honor meeting you um…..” the stranger said
 
“Oh its TenTen my name is TenTen”
 
“TenTen that's a nice name Ill remember it” the stranger said as he began to walk away
 
“W…wait what's your name?” TenTen said
 
The hooded stranger look at her” its Keichiro Asumino Keichiro TenTen I hope our paths crossed again” with that said the hooded stranger continue walking until he was out of sight
 
TenTen smile while looking at the staff sword” oh Im so lucky I have such a great weapon Im gonna take good care of it” she then look to the direction that Keichiro took(Keichiro that's a nice name and it sounds cute too) she giggle a little as she left the weapon store
 
Three hours later team Gai reunited at the designated place that Gai mention, Neji bought plenty of food that will last for a while and Lee bought weapons namely shurikens and kunais. TenTen however was just staring dreamily at the new weapon that Keichiro was kind enough to gave it to her, her eyes were shinning admiring the great weapon held in her hands.
 
(I can't wait to test it) TenTen thought she giggle a little still holding the weapon
 
Gai, Lee and Neji were staring at their teammate with puzzle looks they didn't know what was running trough her head, Neji notice the staff in her hands.
 
“TenTen did you bought that weapon?” Neji said
 
TenTen snap from her daydream” huh oh this well….yeah you could say that” she blush a little remembering Keichiro
 
“You didn't bought it did you steal it” asked a shocked Neji
 
TenTen gasp” what no of course I didn't…….Ill tell you later”
 
“Well team if you all prepare your gear and food we should get going if we leave now we might reach the village in two days” Gai said
 
The team nodded and left the town they started running to get to their destination faster.
 
A few miles away from Tanzaku town there were two strangers wearing black cloaks and what seems to be ghost masks one of them was carrying a small child who seems to be around six with short blond hair and black eyes she was wearing a white pajama.
 
“Did we have to capture her?” one of them ghostly strangers said
 
“Of course if those bastards wont pay us we have to use force so they can understand that we mean business they wont hesitate once they figure out we have a hostage” the other figure said
 
“Let me go you mean man” the little girl said while trying to break free
 
“Shut up you brat don't make me do something I might regret, then again I won't regret it after all” he chuckle evilly while taking a knife from his cloak pocket he pointed at the neck of the little girl
 
“No please don't hurt me” the girl pleaded
 
“Then shut up and don't move” the stranger growl
 
“You will let her go” a cold voice said
 
The two ghostly dressed strangers look behind them and saw a man wearing a gray cloak they couldn't see his face but they could sense that he was giving them a cold glare that could kill anyone.
 
“Who the hell are you?” one of them said
 
“You think wearing those costumes make you tough you two are nothing but heartless scum kidnapping a little girl” Keichiro said in a cold tone
 
“Says you now how about you get the hell out of here before we kill you” one of the strangers said
 
“I will leave but with the girl now I won't repeat myself let her go now” Keichiro said
 
“Im warning you punk if you don't leave well” the stranger didn't finish because Keichiro threw a sembon needle right in the middle of his heart killing him instantly he threw the needle so fast that they didn't saw it coming
 
The ghostly dressed stranger fell to the ground dead the other stranger who had the little girl was really upset.
 
“You bastard how dare you Ill kill you” the stranger said before he realize the little girl was gone from his hands
 
Keichiro appeared with the girl in his arms he put her on the ground” are you okay?”
 
The little girl nodded slowly” yes thank you sir”
 
The ghostly stranger was really upset” THAT'S IT YOU'RE DEAD” he charge at Keichiro with two knives in both of his hands
 
Keichiro threw a large chain from his sleeve wrapping the stranger in the chain making him unable to move.
 
“Damn it let me go” the stranger said
 
“What kind of people kidnaps children?” Keichiro said while tightening the chain
 
The stranger grin” why us don't you know who we are were the phantom bandits and you are making a big mistake whoever you are, now that you have attacked us the others will come looking for you to hunt you down you will die sooner or later”
 
“Dying isn't in my plans” Keichiro said” at least not now” he whispered the last part
 
The stranger broke free from the chain and threw a knife at Keichiro” YOU WILL DIE NOW”
 
Keichiro vanish dodging the knife and the stranger was hit by two sembon needles one hit his neck and the other in his heart he was obviously dead. Keichiro looked at the two dead strangers he shook his head in pity for him these kind of people were pitiful creatures that couldn't find their true path in life, he then look to the little girl who was scared at him.
 
“Its al right Im not going to hurt you” Keichiro said
 
The girl nodded and managed to give a small smile” thank you for saving me Mr.”
 
Keichiro nodded” what's your name and where are you from?”
 
“My name is Kari I lived in Massaru village it's a few miles away from the grass village”
 
“Massaru village its not so far from here, al right Kari lets go Im going to take you home” Keichiro said as he offer his hand at her
 
Kari blush a little and she took his hand they walk together heading straight to the village
 
 
Team Gai was running trough the grassy field
 
“Were almost there its gonna take us at least a day to reach the village” Gai said
 
“Gai sensei what is the name of the village that were going” Lee said
 
“Its called Massaru village they have been attack by a mysterious group of bandits, you all know our mission right?” Gai said
 
Neji and TenTen nodded
 
“Yes to stop the bandits and protect the village” Neji said
 
Gai nodded” right now lets hurry Ill race all of you to the village”
 
DASH OF YOUTH
 
Gai run twice as fast leaving the team behind
 
“Yosh Gai sensei I will win” Lee said as he started running fast too leaving Neji and TenTen behind
 
Neji sweat dropped” I swear those two act like a bunch of kids”
 
“No you think” TenTen said playfully
 
The two ninjas continue to run ignoring the so called race that their sensei made
 
TenTen giggle(on this mission Im going to test my new weapon oh I can't wait)
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Yay another chapter done how's the story so far please read and review and please don't flame you will be only wasting my time and yours because I will simply delete the flame. Now on the next chapter Neji and Lee's pairs will be introduce farewell.