Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cat That Came to Kill ❯ Shikamaru's story part 1 of ? ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shikamaru's troublesome adventure
 
I own nothing *sniffle*
 
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` ````````````````````````````````````````
 
I don't like work it's all so troublesome I just wanted to stay home and play solitaire but that troublesome girl just had to show up with her blond hair waving with that troublesome dog that scared my cat.
 
“What the do you want I'm working” I said.
 
“Solitaire isn't work stop being so lazy you bum.” She retorted
 
“Fine, what do you want this is our cell's day off you know.” I reminded her.
 
“Well I have a new pet as you can see it's a nice calm dog that wants to go for a walk.”
 
Calm wasn't the right word for it for the mangy mutt, why? May be it's because it just marked its territory on my couch or that it wouldn't stop looking around as though it were hiding from somebody or something. Troublesome canine. Paranoid.
 
“So what does that have to do with me?” I started to get the idea of her plan.
 
“Well Shika you could take him on a walk for me while I go get my hair done for Sasuke.”
 
The way she said my name made my face feel a little warm but I'm sure it didn't show. I'm starting to get tired of that Uchiha freak, but she would look better when her hair is made up.
 
“Oh and be careful one of the sand triplets is in town, I think it's the that weird girl that wants to hurt you so be careful.”
 
She's in town well this is gonna be a fun day. Even though she could really be here to finally kill me. Hmmm that's not good I'll have to be careful.
 
“Shika, Shikamaru, hello!”
 
“OW What the fu-“
 
“Shut up I didn't hit you that hard.”
 
Actually she cracked over the head with my chessboard and broke it in half.
 
“Geez , what do you want I'm trying to enjoy my vacation.”
 
“Well to bad your going to take my dog for a walk. Be at the ramen shop by six if you're late I'll take your cat and do horrible things to it.”
 
“NO NOT BIBIL!!!”
 
I held Bibil to my chest protectively.
 
“Alright I'll be there, What's the dog's name Fido, Barky, or Gary?”
 
“His name is Orson and take care of him he's delicate.”
 
This blond girl has bad eyes I didn't describe the mutt before but it was a big dog far from fragile or delicate, it had a furry face I would call it a Yorkshire terrier with flabby skin and small beady eyes.
 
“What's his breed?”
 
“I don't know I'm not a dog expert!”
 
“I think it's a Yorkshire terrier.”
 
“What's that?”
 
“I'm not sure the name just came out of my mouth like someone put the words there.”
 
“Quit being weird.”
 
“Well go on now I'll go take him for his walk. Maybe I can watch the clouds for a while.”
 
“okay get a move on or I'll kick your ass.”
 
I went out the door and started out on the longest journey of that month.
 
Shikamaru narration any likes dislikes leave it in a review have fun kiddies. ^_^ and Shikamaru despite the despair will end up very happy *wink*