Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Cherry Blossom's Song ❯ The song ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Cherry Blossom's Song
It's been 4 years since he left thought Sakura. She couldn't sleep because it was the same week Sasuke had left her on the cold bench. So she got up and looked out her window to look at the moon and stars unknowing someone is watching……
My star
(An um this song is a song my mom sang to me as a kid)
 
Wishing on a dream that seem far out hoping it would come today
Until the scarlet night, foolish dreams come to glaze
Waiting on a shooting star
But what if my star is not to come
Then my dreams turn to nothing
As the horizon rises up
We all need to believe there is hope
Is there an Angel watching closely over me?
Can there be a guiding light I yet to see
I wish for a chance, a chance that will mean a lot to be
Is my star to come?
As Sakura finished the song she felt something hugged her waist and rest its head on her shoulder. Then it said, “Your song is so beautiful just like you”. She turned her head and there was the love of her life hugging her. “W why are you here?” “Are you just a dream?”
“It's not a dream cherry blossom” “I came back” “I missed you so much.” I thought you will never come back.” “I came back just to see you cause after I killed my brother and orochimaru I relived I was missing something else and something was you.” “That's real sweet.” “I love you cherry blossom” “I love you mister mysterious.” And with that they kissed under the moonlight and nothing and no one try to tear them apart.