Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Color of Evil ❯ Owwwwwwww! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7 Owwwww!
I smelled a lot of blood coming from the direction that Kagami-san had run off in, so I ran that way shouting for her. Her ferret was clinging to my head so tightly I started bleeding. The smell of my blood was disorienting me making it hard to discern where I was going. Finally I found the trail of blood Kagami-san left behind her, following it I found her unconscious in a hollow tree. Her ferret squeaked and jumped off of my head onto hers. I saw her arm was bandaged so I figured she'd managed to do that before she'd passed out. Not knowing what else to do I picked her up and wobbling at first managed to…carry her back to Konoha hospital. Along the way I thought up a story as to why she was unconscious in the forest outside of Konoha in the first place. When I got to the hospital amazingly no one asked, but I guess Lee saw me carrying Kagami-san because he came in a few minutes after the doctors took Kagami-san. He spotted me and rushed over demanding to know what had happened and if I was to blame. "What, of course not?! Why the heck would I cause Kagami-san to get hurt, I've only just met her!" I shouted then a nurse walked up and asked me to either be quiet or leave, so I dragged Lee outside and gave him the story I'd come up with. "This is what happened Baka! I saw Kagami-san heading out of the village and into the forest, so I followed her to make sure she didn't get lost. I lost sight of her for a minute or two, but quickly found her. Apparently, she'd gone into the forest to train by herself. I walked into the clearing and startled her, so she threw a kunai at me, I pulled out one of my sickles to block it and the kunai hit it and bounced off and somehow when it bounced off it flipped and ended up slicing her arm. She hadn't seen me so she gripped her arm and ran. I followed her and by the time I got to her she had bandaged her arm and passed out. So not knowing what to do I picked her up and carried her to the hospital. There happy?" Lee just glared at me and I said, "What!?"
"It is your fault Kagami-chan is in there," he said pointing at the hospital and turning to go back in there.
"It is not, I told you it was an accident!" I called after him. "Arrrgh, I can't stand the baka," I thought, "He's such a jerk to me, what did I do to him to make him resent me so much? When we were little we got along pretty well, then he graduates the academy, ends up on a team and now he acts as if I just his stupid kid sister," "Which I'm not!" oops I said that out loud. Sigh, I'm his fraternal twin for crying out loud! Not his slave, and it's not like I tag along with him all the time in fact he drags me along with him every where he can. Once again I stormed off in the opposite direction of my brother, I'm concerned for Kagami-san but I can visit her later, after my brother leaves. Which who knows when that'll happen since he likes her so much. But it means I get some peace and quiet time to myself at home.