Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Color of Evil ❯ Darkness ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 9- Darkness
Walking into the hospital room shoving Naruto ahead of me I stopped and saw that Lee was still here. I immediately turned around and headed out the door, but Naruto grabbed me and said, "Hey, Pepper Head, where do you think you're going? You dragged me all the way here to torture me so you might as well stay too." I stood there a little mad and contemplated a great way to get back a Naruto. Then Lee stood up and walked over to me and asked Naruto to let me go so he could talk to me. We went down the hall until Lee stopped and turned around. "Kaminari, I-I'm sorry for getting mad at you earlier, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that. Please forgive me," he said looking down shamefully. We stood in silence for a minute I was confused and trying to think of something to say, when Lee spoke up again, "Kaminari why do you hate me so much? We used to spend time together laughing and having fun, but when I graduated from the academy you suddenly started hating me."
Snapping my head up I glared at him trying to keep my voice low as I said, "I don't hate you, and you're the one that changed when you graduated. You started treating me like a slave instead of your little sister. Waking up early and training with you doesn't bother me but the way you treat me does. We always go where you want to it's not fair and whenever I try to talk and give you my opinion you won't listen. You're so lucky because you get to be a ninja and I don't. I mean sure I can train same as anyone else and even though I can only learn tai-jutsu from you; it doesn't exactly give a good reason to hate you. You're my brother and I love you, granted usually I don't like you but that doesn't mean much. I can easily learn gen and nin-jutsu from other ninja and I'm pretty good at both so what. If you don't listen to me and treat me like family does it matter? You treat your own team mates better than me! So you shouldn't be asking what happened to me cause I haven't changed much, you should be asking what happened to yourself." Finishing my rant/explanation I turned and headed to Kagami-san's room to get back at Naruto. Lee just stood there contemplating what I had told him. Back in Kagami-san's room Naruto was talking with her about how he was gonna be Hokage someday and everyone would respect him. 'Cha respect this Naruto, I thought as I picked up a bowl of something that I assume was supposed to be food, and dumped it on his head. He jumped up and yelled at me as I walked past and sat down by Kagami-san. "Kaminari-chan can't you be a little nicer to Naruto-kun?" she asked, standing to help him clean up.
"No," I simply replied watching them. Turning my head I saw Kagami-san's ferret sleeping on the pillow and asked, "What's your ferret's name again?"
"Engo," she replied continuing to clean. I flopped back on the bed as I waited for them to finish and stared at the ceiling. Bored. Bored, bored, bored, BORED! I shouted in my head, sitting there waiting on them was annoying so I jumped up and started helping them. When we finally finished Naruto had to go home to clean up himself so that meant I had some time to talk to Kagami-san alone. Plopping back down on the bed I told her the story I had come up with and asked her to tell me what really happened.