Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Crazy Pill ❯ The Drug ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Summary: (EXTREME RANDOMNESS ALERT) A new medication is invented for depression issues (or to make you happy) but what happens when normal people take it? UTTER INSANITY!!!!!!!!! Moo (lol). No it's not crack and it's not bad for you (Woot!).
Sheetah: Sorry I just needed an excuse to make a fanfic with randomness in it (btw the first chapter is almost all normal stuff, chapter 2 is where the randomness starts.
And…yeah…I don't own Naruto (however much I may want to)
On with the story!!!

Chapter 1
The drug.
Naruto was on his was to the `Ichiraku Ramen' shop for well….ramen, duh! And he saw a huge bilboardish sign that had the words: `L33t medicine crap, eat at your own risk' Wtf? And there was a sign right next to it that read: `Hap meds, for people who are depression-prone to make you Hap-py!'
“What the…” he looked at the two signs. “Omigosh! My ramen is waiting for me!” he sped off.
At the ramen shop…
“Hey my favorite customer! What would you like? Today it's on the house!” cheered Ayame in an eerily happy tone.
“YAY! I'll have barbeque pork ramen!”
“Coming right up!”
Once happily eating his fourth bowl of ramen, Naruto (finally) noticed that Ayame was much too happy. “Oi Ayame. What's up with you, you're so… happy”
“Is being happy a bad thing?!” she steamed. “Sorry Naruto, I'm happy because my grandpa just invented this sweet new medicine so maybe we'll get enough money to finally do something else besides make ramen!” she instantly regretted what she had said.
“WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't close this place down!!!!!!!”
“N-naruto that's not what I meant.” She tried to calm him down.
“Ok”
“…”
“Wait a sec… don't tell me that your grandpa invented that!” He pointed at the sign with the, L33t medicine crap… stuff
“Oh kami, no! the other one.”
“Ah.” He threw a kunai at the `idiotic' sign. It ripped off of the billboard and landed on the nearest building. Naruto started laughing.
“Nice one.”
Just then a voice was heard coming from outside. “Shut up I said I wanted Barbeque not Ramen!”
“Sir you haven't taken your medication it will make you feel much better.”
“I don't need no stupid medication!!!!!” There was a smack and something flew through the window, and landed in Naruto's ramen… not that he noticed, he was to busy trying to ignore the shouts coming from the other side of the wall. He stuffed his face with noodles (and the pill…thing). He slurped up the broth and gave the empty bowl to Ayame. “Thanks a bunch!”
“No problem, but next time you come your food won't be free.”
Naruto grinned. “Yah I know, see ya later!” He bolted out of the ramen shop.
He saw Sasuke, and of course Sakura tagging along trying to get him to notice her.
“Darn you Sasuke.” Naruto started off towards them, but then slowed to a stop. “Uhhg… I don't feel so…” He collapsed in the middle of the street.

Sorry… I know this chapter is short, but I'm just kinda ending them where there's a good spot to….end. The others will probably be short(ish) too. Gomen!
Anyhow… I'm not forcing you to review…but it does make me happy to get them. Tell meh if you hate-don't care-love it (if you want to that is). In case you wanted to know that…..