Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Crazy Pill ❯ Let the randomness begin! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Muahahahahahahaha... cough sorry I am only able to write this when I'm hyper (I wonder why that is) so…yeah.
On to chapter 2 Enjoy!

Chapter 2
Let the randomness begin!
“Hey Sakura, you should probably help Naruto.” Sasuke said bluntly.
“Wha?” Sakura looked around, and spotted him, lying on the ground. She sighed, not wanting to loose Sasuke… again. But she knew she had to help Naruto. “Fine.” Sakura walked up to the blonde idiot, she nudged him with her foot. He stirred, and then shot up onto his feet. Naruto started laughing.
“You idiot.” Sakura attempted to punch him, but he dodged it like he was made of rubber. He laughed harder, and ran in the direction of a certain bird headed emo.
“Get back here!” Sakura took off after him.
Naruto rushed up to Sasuke. “Sasuke, Sasuke!”
“Wha-ahhg!”
Naruto glomped him.
“Naruto? What are you-?”
The blonde socked him one.
“Ahhhhhgh!!!” Sasuke flew through the air.
“No! I don't want to take my stupid dang medication!!!!!” The angry man (from before XD) took the pill out of the nurse's hand and chucked it up into the air.
“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh-“ the pill went in to the mouth of the (still) flying Sasuke. “Khu! Lehkc! Ackh!” he chocked on the pill.
“I'll save you sasuke!” Naruto yelled. He Leaped into the air and punched Sasuke in the back, hard.
Sasuke coughed a couple times, and then swallowed. He slumped down onto his knees.
“Sasuke! Are you okay?!” Sakura rushed over to Sasuke (it's about time).
Sasuke looked at her with a straight face…and then burst into tears.
“S-sasuke?”
“What's wrong dude!”
“Itachi sob he sob he's so mean!” The dark haired….. person, started sobbing uncontrollably. He flopped onto his stomach and started pounding the ground.
“…”
“He dyed my eyes black sob how dare he!” Sasuke was suddenly standing, he had fire in is eyes (sudden determination?). “I will re-dye my eyes!” He thought for a second. “ORANGE!”
“Yay! my colour!”
“Eye colour no jutsu!” Sasuke closed his eyes and made some hand signs.
“Uhm… Sasuke… that's not a real jutsu.”
Sasuke's eyes flashed open, and they were bright orange. “If I want it to be a real jutsu that it's a real jutsu!!!” he screamed.
Sakura took a few steps back. “Okay… fine, it is a real jutsu….kinda.”
“YAY!” Sasuke jumped over Sakura's head. “Time to do `The Sasuke'!” Sasuke jumped onto and imaginary stage, with spotlights. He started doing the moon-walk back and forth across the `stage'. “Uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh-uh-huh-uh-huh” he flipped over and started bouncing oh his head. “Uh-huh uh-huh uhhuhuhhuhuhhuh.”
“Looks fun!” Naruto jumped onto the `stage' along-side Sasuke and started doing the exact same moves at the exact same time.
“Cweepy.” Sakura shuddered. “Am I the only one with any sanity left?!”
Sasuke and Naruto stopped their dancing and both looked at Sakura.
“W-why are you guys looking at me?”
“I don't know.” Said Naruto, the two boys looked at each other.
“Wanna play tag?”
“Yeah! You're It!”
“You've got three seconds to run!”
“Ahh!” Naruto took off.
“2...1... I'm gonna get you!” Sasuke sped off in the opposite direction.
“That was… weird.” Sakura mused. “What's wrong with them today?”
“Haaaaaaaaaa!” Naruto and sasuke both came charging from different sides of the road. They crashed into eachother and fell over, laughing their heads off.
Just then two mysterious figures poofed out of nowhere.

Muahahahaha cliffy(?) maybe… ahhg whatever. The third chapter will be up soon (because I already wrote it o ) -;;;;;
Gomen (again) for the short chapter!
I hope this made you laugh (it made me and my brothers laugh…but we're crazy at least I am sooooooo.)
Did you like it?