Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Crazy Pill ❯ Action figures umbrella hats and Sakura goes insane ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Konnichi-wa!!!!! waves this is mah third chapter been posed in two days!!1 woot! how are you peeplez! ... Gahhahahahhhhhhahahahhhhh!!!!!!!!! The silence it kills!!!!!!!!!!! cough sorry... anyhowz,
On with chapter three! (the full chapter name didn't fit into the chapter selecter thing)

Chapter 3
Action figures umbrella hats and Sakura goes insane.
“OMG! Naru look! They made action figures of us!!!” screamed Sasuke with wild pointing.
“WO0oT!” Naruto put `himself' into a headlock.
“I shall name you Garfy!” Sasuke tackled the life sized version of himself.
“My name is Saseku you dope!” He punched Sasuke in the face.
“Bad Garfy go to you're crate!” Sasuke ordered pointing to a cage that just happened to be there.
Saseku/Garfy whimpered and went into the cage. “You and your persuasive-ness!”
“Aww, Sasu why doesn't Fuzzyplank move!” Naruto asked with puppy-dog-eyes.
Mah name is Naturo!”
“Hey! You're missing a quotation mark at the front of your speaking!” Naruto hid behind Sakura. “Save me!”
Sasuke's mouth became huge and he bit-off Naturo/Fuzzyplank's head. “Rawr.”
“My hero!” Naruto said fangirlishly, he clasped his hands together.
“Just doin' my job.” Sasuke puffed out his chest, and a light shinned from behind him.
A bunch of Naruto clones crowded around Sasuke and let out high-pitched squeals.
Just then I butted in. “Sakura I'm getting bored with you, you need to go insane too.”
“What if I don't want to?” She stuck her tongue out at the sky.
“Omigosh, it's god!” Sasuke squealed.
“I'm not God you idiot! Sakura…too bad, you don't have a choice.”
A random doctor person came out of nowhere and shoved a pill down Sakura's throat.
“Blek! Uhhhgh…” Sakura toppled down a (very) convenient flight of stairs, that were made of sponge.
“WO0T!” Sasuke and Naruto picked her up and lifted her above their heads. “Mosh-pit!” They started running around with her.
“Mleep! Don't kiill me!!!”
The two boys chucked her up into the air, on the way back down she grabbed a cloud. “Stupid cloud.” She threw it back into the sky.
A voice came from nowhere. “Mommy that girl is mean!”
Just then it started pouring rain.
“Saku I think you made the cloud cry.” Naruto said looking up at the sky.
“I came prepared!” Sakura put on a hat with a little umbrella on it.
“Oh yeah? well…” Naruto pulled out one of those little paper umbrellas that you find in tropical drinks. He put it above his head.
“Well…well… I've got something too!” Sasuke grinned. He pulled out a hat with a folded-up thing on the top. “My umbrella hat!”
He put the hat on his head and gave the folded-up thing a little smack. A giant umbrella… thing unfolded, it looked like a minibus.
“Sasu,” Naruto whined. “Why do you have a minibus on your head?”
“MINE!!!!!!” Sasuke reached out his arms, and fell sideways. He was now up five feet in the air being held up by the giant umbrella, which weight more than he did. Sasuke waved his arms to try to get himself back on his feet, but this caused him to topple even more. Sasuke, now on his head, flailed about making himself teeter back and forth.
“Sasuke-kun you look like a clock.” Sakura teetered back and forth in the same way the umbrella-head was doing.

Yeah... more on the umbrella-hat-ness in the next chapter (the chappies after this might take a little longer for me to post cuz I haven't written them yet...) ... I'm hyper, Go Sheetah! write write write!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I write this fic when I'm hyper) I've just been dancing to techno music for like a half an hour Woot!!!!
Ja-ne!