Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Crazy Pill ❯ Sasu's new hat and...Al? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello……
Whatever, Enjoy!

Chapter 4
New hat and… Al?
”Gemmedowngemmedowngemmedown!!!!!!”
Sakura chucked a handful of kunai at the storm clouds, the rain stopped.
“Woo! Good work Saku!” Naruto gave her a hi-five.
Naruto looked at Sasuke (still flailing). “I'll save you from the monster!” He beat the crap out of the minibus hat…thing, it flew through the air and landed on top of a building and then exploded.
Sasuke hit the ground head first. “Ow.” He sat up and looked at Naruto with puppy dog eyes. “You-you killed my hat.” He started sobbing.
“It's okay Sasuke-kun.” Sakura went up to Sasu and hugged him.
“Yeah Sasu! I'll make you a new one!” Naruto reached into his pocket and grabbed a shuriken; he threw it at the road. The blonde then picked a giant block of cement out of the street. Naruto made a bunch of clones and started painting pink and orange happy faces all over it. “Done!”
“Yay! new hat!” (it's the same size as his old hat) Sasuke picked up the painted block of cement and put it on his head. “I like this one better!” He took a step, and then he was squished flat by his new hat.
“That's an odd way to die,” came a voice out of nowhere. Someone or something, teleported on top of Sasuke's cement block.
“OMG! It's the ghost of Christmas' past!!!!” Naruto screamed like a little girl.
“Have you come to take my Sasuke-kun?!”
“I'm the Grim Reaper,” The cloaked figure mumbled.
“Oh…”
“What do you mean, `Oh'!? aren't you scared?!”
“I challenge you to a duel!!!!” Naruto rolled up his sleeves.
The Grim Reaper sighed and reached behind his back. “I didn't want to have to do this, but it looks like I have no choice.”
Sakura and Naruto gasped.
The cloaked Reaper whipped out his……………. Bloody scythe!!!!!!!!! (or not) actually it was a deck of yugioh cards.
”Yay! Card games!”
“No Sakura this is serious.” Naruto leaped into the air. “HYYYAAAAH!!!!” he punched the grim reaper through the head.
“Ow!” The cloaked figure ran away crying.
“Gimme back Sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!” Naruto stole the grim reaper's scythe just as he disappeared through a random portal thing.
Sakura and Naru looked at it intently………………………R 30;…………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………………………& #8230;……….
--Three hours later--
“It's not doing anything…” Sakura whispered.
“MINE!” Naruto chucked the scythe at Sasuke's cement block. “Let's go on a killing spree!”
“Ok!”
Naruto went to get the scythe. Sasuke grabbed it from Naruto. “MINE!”
“Sasuke!” Naruto glomped him. “You ish alive!”
“Yay!” Naruto and Sasuke danced around the street.
Just then (dun dun duuuuuuun) a loud gasp came out of nowhere, and an interdimentionaltransportofcoolnessholeriftthing appeared and Al ran through it (fullmetal alchemist). “FOOD FOR BROTHER!!!!!!!!” he screamed, and started chucking dead rabbits at Naruto.
“Ack! Black! Gack!” Naru started running in circles. “Sasu saaaaaave meeee!!!” Naruto stopped running and tugged on Sasuke's sleeve… they were both pummeled with rabbits.

Sorry.. this may not make any sense what-so-ever (so I will explain) ok in an episode of FMA Al and Ed trap a rabbit/bunny and a fox steals it and later in the episode he says "food for brother" when he finds mushrooms... so...yeah. There is some means to my madness... ok not really...
Later dudes!