Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Demon Samurai ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own anything related to Naruto. I do however hold ownership of my works.

Author Note: Naruto will be fourteen instead of twelve, which means that the attack by the fox demon happened two years before the Rookie nine kids were born.
Pairing: Naruto/OC/OC/Tenten

Language:
"regular speech"
`thought speech'
"demon or summon boss speaking/jutsu"

Chapter One: A snowy life

A boy around seven years old ran clear out of the village into the dark and dense forest. He wanted to get away. Get away from hatred. Get away from the consist beatens, he would recieve. He ran and ran. Into the dark forest he ran. Briused and battered the boy has been running for a least a half/hour to him it felt like enternity. The boy collapsed out of exhaustion. He turned over to look at the night sky. He vision slowly starts to become blury, as his eyes starts to close he see a girl with green hair. Then darkness...

Naruto felt warmth throughout his body. He was afraid to open his eyes in fear to be hurt. Instead, his curiosity got the better of his fear. He slowly started to open his eyes. First thing he saw was a brown chummy wooden ceiling, that looked like if you tap it, it will collapse in. There was a red glow inside of the room he was in. He slowly turned his head right towards the source of the glow and found out it was caused by fire. He opened his eyes a little more to see pass the crackling flames. He saw a breaded man with flowing dark-brown hair with streak of silver, with tanned slightly wrinkled skin, he appeared to be in his late forties. He wore all white robes with silver lining on it, he was wearing white gloves. He was sitting indian style on the otherside of the fire. Next to him was a small girl sitting like the man next to her. She, just like him, had their eyes closed they seem to be mediating. She had fine cream color skin and grass colored hair that was tied in a high pony tail, if let loose it would to go down to the small of her back. She had light purple sleeveless Gi shirt that appear to tied by a black karate belt. The shirt had wind type of patterns on it. She also had what it appeared to be on black knee lenght shorts. They both seemed to be completely at peace. The silence caused the young boy to mourn same. The breaded man cracked open an eye and spoke in a stern voice, "So, its good to see you are finally awake. So tell me what is your name?"

Naruto turned his head to look at the ceiling, he let out depressing sigh. He didn't know these people, for all he know they kill him if them his real name. Back in the village if he told someone his name they will always hurt him. So he did the next best thing, he lied. "I-I don't h-have one." the boy lied miserably. The old man looked at him with his golden eyes, knowing the boy lied. Before he can accuse the situration, the little girl spoke, "Oh, how sad." she got up from her position and walked over to him. She hovered above, knelling. "Since you don't have one, how about I give you one?" said the girl happily.

"O-okay." said the boy.

"Hmm... lets see... oh... Kin." announced the girl.

"Kin? Isn't that a girl's name?"

The girl blinked and with some vemon in her voice, "Its because of your hair you baka! Kin means gold or sunny!" The old man smiled some. `I guess if the boy is too afraid to tell us the truth, as to who he is. After all we are strangers to him.', he thought. The boy agreed to the name. The green-haired girl giggled and sat by her new capanion. 'Kin' noticed that the color of girl's eyes as he tied to set up. She had the most beautiful sapphire eyes like his.
"Excuse me, but who are you two?" 'Kin' asked the old man. The old man just realized, he and his little counterpart didn't introduce themselves. "How rude of me, for not properly introducing myself. My name is Junichiro, Godo Junichiro. I am a samurai from the North Lands." said the old man in white. "My name is Maya Katsumi, but you can call me Mai." the girl said smiling at the blonde.

"So, what village are you from, Kin?" asked Junichiro, slandering the Kin. The boy started to get nervous in thinking, he hold is lie with the samurai, especailly (unknown to Naruto) one Junichiro's status. 'Kin' decided to the truth this time. "I am from K-Konohagakure." The girl lit up, "Really, we just came from there. When you rest a little longer, would you like to go back?" Mai said 'Kin' wished she should not have. He still liked the place in a sense, their was the old man Hokage, Iruka-sensei and few others. But still he didn't want to go back to that place. "I-I don't want to go back to that place. I ran away." The girl sat their quiet and she saw the sadness in his eyes. She was felt sorry for him, not the pity sorry, but the sorry that she didn't see was the same as her. "Wouldn't your parents be worry?" The boy head sulked as tears steamed down his face. "I-I d-don't have a-any." the boy managed to choke out. "So I guessing you don't want to go back." The boy shook his head no. "Well, I won't force you to go back, but you must tell us your name." The boy's eyes shoot wide open and he looked at the old man. The young girl, however, "Sensei, this boy said he did not have one." Before the old man spoke, "He's right Maya-san, I lied. I was afraid that if I told you who I was, you might hurt me." "But why?" asked the confussed girl. "B-because when I tell people who I am, back at the village the people would either chase me off or hurt me." The girl was still confussed as to why lie to them, because if it wasn't for them he would have died out there in the cold. She turned to her sensei for more of explaination, but saw him, without saying a word, to leave it at that. She grew silient and she decided to help the boy. She took the crying blonde into arms. The boy stopped crying and basically blushed, not because the person who was hugging him was a girl, but that was the first kind gesture he ever received in his life and not only that but he felt the kind warmth of the hug that was caressed thoughout his entire body. She released him and look at him, she can see that he was lonely. Naruto looked at her and returned by hugging her back, but unlike him, she blushed madly, she was beet red. The old man was having a difficult time trying to hold in his laughter at the sight of his student. "Ki-What is your real name?" the girl asked. "I-Its Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto, Maya-san." "Please, Mai would do just fine, but can I keep calling you Kin." Naruto looked at her with a sheepish grin, nodded yes and this made her smile. `Uzumaki...' thought Junichiro, `... I know I heard that name somewhere before... damn Kami-sama I hate being old.'

The old man cleared his thoat, "Okay, Naruto-san, since you have no desire to go back to your home, you can come with us..." the little girl was happy about hearing this, "... but you became a samurai under my tutelage. Is that understood?" said Godo. "Hai, Godo-san." the old man smile, "Naruto-san, from now on you address my as Godo-sensei or Junichiro-sensei." the boy nodded. "Okay now get some sleep we'll be leaving in the morning." All three of them ate some food and went to sleep. Naruto went to sleep that night happy he was finally accepted by someone, but he was really going to miss the people at the village that did accept him.

So what did you think? Reveiw and be kind about it.