Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Dolphin and The Cherry Blossom ❯ Bonding ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N:  Do-do do, please review!  Thanks everyone for reviewing so far!

 

Drabble #4:  Bonding

Author: Anna T.

Pairing: SakuIru

Rating: PG-13

Genre: Romance/Angst

Warning: Implied sex.

Words: 170

 

She wiped her face and gathered up her clothes, which were strewn across the hardwood floor. All the while, Sakura could feel the heat of his stare as Iruka watched her from where he was seated, a relaxed and debauched form draped over the back of the blue couch.

Having pulled on her clothes, she retrieved her hitai-ate from the table that held their picture, a vision of ninja in a loving embrace. Sakura shined her Konoha insignia on the headband as she felt his loving gaze, boring into her back. Putting it on, she cast one glance back, façade now appropriately in place.

“Goodbye, Iruka-sensei,” she said as she walked through the door.

Wrapped in love and warmth, at herself and her love, Sakura would wait until the next time they’d meet, with much impatience, but more of longing. Longing for a taste of what could be. Hardening her resolve, Sakura decided to continue to help him as much as she can, since that is what friends are for.