Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The forgotten memory ❯ Memories and Strangers... ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Let's see, i wrote tis like yesterday just added a few more things... so anywayz tis fanfic, i own nuthing expect those extra characters that are no in naruto...

No gammatically correct, slangs, abberations... dun mind... :P
so enjoy, review and have fun... :P

-----------------------------------------------

"will u remember me Kakashi??" she asked as when they once on a mission, but yet he remain quite and didn't reply... cold was the reaction she had expected, but yet as the cold wind blew against her face she asked again "if one day i dissappeared will u have any memory of me??" a colder reaction she got, she decided to remain shut while her other members on the mission got back...

"ouch" she exclaimed as she woke up, "what are these, visions i have so often" ,"who is that guy and how come he has a *kunai"... she thought to herself as the began to stand up after faint juz a few moments ago, "Suki-san, are u ok?? do u need me to get the doctor??" Jaken-sama asked worryingly, "Iie ne Jaken-sama, i am fine, i think i juz was too tired..." she replying, not wanting her future husband to worry too much for her...

"Jaken-sama, does ur mum need me to do any more for her??" she asked worrying that not pleasing her future mother in law [who is the wife of the hokkage of the cloud village] would need anything else... "iie ne, daijoubu she's busy helping us with the wedding preparation..." Jaken-sama replies with a worrying look on his face...

"i think u should turn in early, if not u'll stress urself like today... it's bad u know" Jaken-sama said smilingly at her... "Hehe, wakarimasu, i'll turn in, and soon i'll be in dreamland with u..." Sukiya said playfully... Jaken begins to take his leave... "Oyasuminasi Jaken-sama" Sukiya said smiling to her future husband...

"Oyasuminasai Sukiya" Jaken-sama replied... "i'll make sure the physician takes a look at her tomolo" Jaken sama think to himself...

The very next day, Suki-san woke up with a big smile on her face, "tis watm feeling, wat is it, i can't remember my dream, all i know was that i felt happiness, warmth and cosiness..." Suki-san den proceeded to the dining table... "genki de su ka",her future husband asked with a bit of worry on his face... "daijoubu ne, i am feeling better today, arigatou" she replied smiling...

"Suki-chan, the delegates from the other shinobi countries will be arriving todae... Please make sure u're there with Jaken to welcome them..." her father-in-law reminded her... "hai, wakarimasu... i'll do as u please..." Sukiya answered positively, den decided to go back to her room to get ready for the welcoming ceremony...

Later on that day... "Hajimashite, i am kakuro san from the mist country, congrats...", there were many people from different country coming for the wedding... "how come that guy who came from the leaf country reminds me of someone... " [creator: rin and iruka were raised by the san daime...] Sukiya immerse herself in the thoughts of recalling that face from somewhere...

Jaken-sama notice that his beloved had her eyes fixed on a certain person, "Suki-chan, daijoubu desu ka? did anyone interest u??", Sukiya den smiled at her love, "iie" not wanting to raise any suspicisions she decide maybe he was juz someone, like everyone else here, strangers fated to meet....

-----------------------------------------------

Quote:You'll meet someone special todae, he might be a stranger but one day u'll find that stranger to be....

*
kunai = ninja dagger
Daijoubu = are u ok
hai = yes , iie= no
wakarimasu = unerstand
oyasumi = good nite
ogenki desu ka = how are u
hajimemashite = nice to meet u