Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Making of Rasengan ❯ Home Videos ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Making of Rasengan
Prologue: Home Videos
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto :( I own this idea though so anything that you might've come you might've come up with that is similar and/or exactly the same is a coincidence.
 
Note: All bold print is dialogue from the video and italic words are meant for descriptions when in the videos. Otherwise the other italics are for people's thoughts.
 
Naruto was once again in his messy apartment trying to clean up... again. As much as wanted to clean up, he never got around to do it due to training (i.e. beating up the Kakkashi dummy, practicing jutsus, running laps, etc.), missions, trying to ask out Sakura, and eating, mostly ramen. Oh well, he thought as he was taking out the old ramen cups from under his bed. Most of them were moldy, or had some unwanted residents in it *cough*ants, cockroaches, and/or rats*cough*.
Several hundred ancient cups of ramen later...
"Eh, what's this?" Naruto asked as he removed an even more ancient cardboard box that smelled like ramen. The box looked like a typical cardboard box, except on one side it was labeled "Namikaze Home Videos".
"Who the hell are is this Namikaze guy anyways?" he said as he tore the box open. The moment he opened it, the inside reeked like a something had burnt in there and never came out. A second later, Naruto fainted due to the noxious ramen cups and the video box. Meanwhile Sakura was walking by and randomly thought of paying Naruto a visit. She just happened to go up to his apartment and even outside she could smell the stale ramen and what appeared to be a house fire.
Immediately she knocked down the door and let out a 15 year old stench escape the apartment and found an unconscious Naruto lying on the floor. Well it's no wonder he fainted. This place stinks worse than the dump. She thought as she tried to wake up the knocked out Naruto. He only woke up after being punched in the face… twice.
“Oh hi Sakura-chan. What are you doing at my place? I mean it's a mess and I was trying to clean up. And well-“ Naruto said as he was waking up.
Yet he was punched again by Sakura who told him, “Naruto this place is a filthy mess! Why don't you ever clean up? This filth is disgusting.”
Three hours later of Sakura “helping” Naruto clean up. She noticed the old cardboard box under the old ramen cups. Hmmm. Let's see, Namikaze Home Videos… I wonder who this might be about. Well it stinks like a barbecue. I should see what these videos are… Sakura thought as she looked through the box.
Several rows of tapes started with “Video 1: Practice Video”.
“Hey Sakura-chan!” Naruto said as he finished cleaning the last of the ramen cups under Sakura's loud demands, “Did you bring that video? Maybe she's decided to finally date me, oh well it's a false hope Anyways I'll get us some ramen so we can watch it.”
Sakura put the Video 1 into Naruto's crappy VHS/DVD Player, turned on the TV and the screen turned to hale before the video began to play.