Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Making of Rasengan ❯ The New Student ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Making of Rasengan
Chapter 1: The New Student
Disclaimer: I still don't own Naruto Video notes found in last chapter.
 
Into the first video…
The screen started out blurry but focused on to a kid, 5 years old. For a moment the camera was facing the back of a spiky blonde haired boy.
???: I swear, one day I'll be the next Hokage and-
The boy turned around and most shockingly had a face similar to Naruto, minus the whiskers.
“Hey Naruto, that kid looks a lot like you. He even talks about being Hokage like you,” Sakura joked as she compared the boy on the screen to Naruto.
Meanwhile the kid as really shocked to see what he was looking at.
???: What the-?! Mom, dad, what's the big idea with that camera?
??? (female voice): Minato, we're trying to film this for future generations.
Minato: *screams* This is so embarrassing! Why won't you leave me alone!?
???: (adult male voice): You heard your mother so shut up and look like you're doing your everyday rants about how you are going to become Hokage .
Scene cuts to Konoha Academy.Typical daytime class with teacher and group of students.
*knock, knock* A red haired girl comes in, but looks like a tomboy.
Teacher: Okay class today we have a student from Whirlpool Country. Now wait… are you a girl or boy Uzumaki Kuschina?
Kuschina: What does it matter to you? *sticks out tongue* Fine sensei, I'm a girl so stuff it!
The red-haired girlKuschina kicks the teacher, hard. Teacher does the “I'm-in-pain-because-a-girl-kicked-me” dance.
Girl Student 1: OMG she killed the teacher!
Boy Student 1: No she didn't. I'm pretty sure he's just knocked out…
Girl Student 2: *stands up* Dude he's like dead okay. How about you go poke him and see if he wakes up.
Boy Student 2: No one's stupid enough to do that. *whispers*that girl is really, really, really, evil *shudders*
Minato: What's the point of going to class if our teacher is knocked out by the new girl. Besides I'm sure she did that unintention-
Kuschina gets behind Minato and kicks him on his head. All the girls start screaming and the entire classroom erupts into chaos. A few seconds later Minato gets back on his feet.
Minato: Hey Kuschina that was not right!
Kuschina: Well I think you're a self-righteous jack ass *sticks out tongue*
Boy Student 1: Hey sensei just woke up. And Minato why are you punching the new-
Teacher: Kuschina you have detention for hitting a teacher. I'm sure since you are new to the Academy you would have reasons to not know our rules so I'll let you off easy today. But you Minato, you should know better! Hitting a girl might've been all and well outside school but you don't do that in the classroom! So afterschool you have detention with Kuschina.
Group of Girl Students (Girl Students 1-8): Hey you can't do that Sensei! Not to Minato. He's like way too cool to be in detention. That Kuschina girl is the problem!
Video 1 ends….
“Well that was errm interesting Naruto…” Sakura says as the tape is abruptly cut off.
“Sakura, maybe we shouldn't watch anymore videos,” Naruto groaned.
“You're kidding Naruto. Aren't you? We're going to watch all of those videos,” says an excited Sakura.
“Awww man,” Naruto groaned louder.