Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The New Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts is.... Hinata Hyuuga!? ❯ Freak-eyes, Manda, a Little Slip of Parchment, and a Quintle ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Unfortunately, I don't own Naruto, Harry Potter, or the book Oh, What Nonsense!.
 
Important to know: Manda is Orochimaru's largest and most powerful summoned snake. He demands hundreds of human sacrifices ready for him for after his help in combat. If he doesn't receive his sacrifices, or if the person who summoned him isn't Orochimaru himself, Manda will kill the person who called for him to fight. On top of that, it is only Orochimaru's power that he respects, not the summoner, as Kabuto Yakushi believed that Manda would have turned on Orochimaru had he learned that Orochimaru couldn't use his techniques at the time. Some of his greatest abilities include his unbelievable speed, and the fact that he is able to shed his skin as a use of a Body Replacement Technique. He has a very poor disposition, and he clearly doesn't like either Gamabunta or Katsuyu, and only savors to kill the both of them. After Jiraiya and Tsunade teamed up to fight him, which resulted in Manda's mouth getting impaled by Gamabunta's sword, Manda disclosed to Orochimaru and Kabuto that he would most definitely eat them the next time he is summoned.
 
Authors note: Sorry if it's kinda short.
 
 
The New Defense Against the Dark Arts Teacher at Hogwarts is.... Hinata Hyuuga!?
Chapter 2: Freak-eyes, Manda, a Little Slip of Parchment, and a Quintle
 
“But you can't give me a detention! Do you know who I am!? I'm Draco Malfoy, and my father will hear about this!”
 
 
 
 
“I-is that all, M-Manda?”
 
“What the bloody hell are you talking about, Freak-eyes!?” Draco bellowed at his new teacher.
 
Professor Hyuuga ripped a small piece of the parchment and handed it to him. “If you c-call me `Freak-eyes', I'll call y-you `Manda',” she said quietly. “Now, if you're done, I would appreciate it if you'd--”
 
“Who cares what you'd appreciate!?” And with that he stomped out, slamming the door behind him.
 
“S-sorry?” she called quietly after him. The Gryfindores cheered in pure happiness of seeing the evil Draco Malfoy(who I'm sure wouldn't act like that) spited and detention-struck. Meanwhile, the Slytherins sulked and looked crabby, all except a certain Crabb and Goyle who looked happy and were cheering along with the Gryfindores.
 
She blushed furiously and quickly turned back to the board. She drew two for arrows, from the top to the bottom on both sides of her work. As soon as everyone calmed down a few minutes later she pointed to the board. “I-if y-you can figure out what this says by the end of the year,” she looked out at everybody shyly,
“you won't have to take your end-of-the-year tests. Y-you'll automatically get a-an A.” At this everybody quickly continued copying the symbols, as she continued. “You m-may use any resources. B-books, teachers, c-computers, anything.”
 
~*~
 
Harry, Ron, and Hermione were walking down the hallway to their next class with smiling faces. The rest of the class had included attendance(which Draco was excused from) and having poetry read to them. It was fun to have poetry read to them, especially since the book was called Oh, What Nonsense! and was about the silliest things. One of the poems that the class had liked the most was about cantaloupe and antelope and how they couldn't eat themselves or eat other.
 
Their next class was about learning to care for magical creatures, with their friend Hagrid, a half-giant with a kind attitude and personality. It was held outside, a few minutes away from the castle that was Hogwarts. When they got there they saw half the people in the class already there, including a very grumpy Malfoy. Hagrid was also there, being the teacher. In his hand was a small purple blob-like thing that he was holding gently, a box of the same creatures right next to him.
 
“'Ello, `Arry, Ron, `Ermione!” he called from where he was standing, putting the blob into one hand so he could wave to them.
 
“Hey, Hagrid,” Harry called back. Over the last couple of years he had become quieter and didn't talk as much, but he could always spare a few words or his good friend.
 
“So `ow was `our first class with Hinata?” he asked when they reached him.
 
“Who?” Ron asked.
 
“You know, Professor Hyuuga.”
 
“Oh,” he said. “It was really fun. She read to us and gave Malfoy a detention.”
 
Draco sneered. “She only did that because I hurt her feelings. By the end of the year I'm sure she'll have given everyone one.”
 
“Shut up, Malfoy. Your just embarrassed that you were given one first.” Hermione stated matter-o-factly.
 
“What would you know, Mudblood-know-it-all.”
 
Ron and Harry looked as through they were about to attack him, when Hagrid said, “Well, if `ou'd like `ou can get another detention fer language, Mr. Malfoy.”
 
He sneered again. “Fine.” And he stepped back to his two almost-friends, Crabb and Goyle.
 
Five minutes later everyone was there and Hagrid held out the blob. “This,” he said motioning toward the blob, “is a quintle(made up).” Everybody looked to see it's black dot eyes floating in two different directions. “The quintle is a creature that can turn into anything. A bowling ball”—it turned into a bowling ball in front of their very eyes—“a fish”—the ball disintegrated into a cod fish—“and even people.” And with that it turned into a baby, wrapped in a blanket and crying uncontrollably. “How ever, the quintle can only be these things for about an hour.” At that the baby turned back into a purple blob with it's eyes unfocussed and separating.
 
“It's a blob of goo,” Draco spat. “And how would that blob do us any good if it could only be something for an hour, anyway.”
 
“Mr. Malfoy, the quintle is a very important creature that can be used fer many purposed.”
 
“Yeah right.”
 
“You know, Mr. Malfoy, your becoming more like a Manda everyday.”