Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Obligatory Drabble Series ❯ Dirty Little Secret ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
'Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you'

"Aniki..." Itachi felt the whisper of his partners petal soft lips against his throat rather than heard it. Sasuke was cuddled up to Itachi, almost- almost, but not quite- demanding to be spooned. Itachi granted his request. After all- anything for his little brother. Itachi smiled and petted Sasuke's hair...reveling? in the time that they had left. Itachi had to leave the next morning. He was lucky that Kisame loved him enough to keep the meetings between brothers secret, even if Itachi couldn't- didn't- recipricate his love.

'Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know'

"And remember Sasuke-kun. Orochimaru is not to know anything about our meeting. I have a feeling that he wants you as more than a future host body." If it had been anyone but Itachi, there would have been more than the slight empahsis on 'not'.

However, Itachi's voice very rarely went above the soft volume he used with everyone. Still, Sasuke shuddered slightly, before nodding his ascent. "Of course Aniki. I was simply on an extended training trip."
Itachi smirked his chilling smirk. "That's right ototou-chan. Very good." With that Itachi sent Sasuke on his way and after watching Sasuke disappear, went off to meet Kisame. It wouldn't do for Itachi to be late.

'I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know'

At their next meeting,Sasuke bore bruises on his body, and his cursed seal was flaring ever so slightly. 'He knows.' Itachi felt neither anger, nor fear. Orochimaru and Itachi had been lovers before Orochimaru left Akatsuki. Itachi was slightly annoyed that Orochimaru had dared to mark what was rightfully Itachi's and he casually added another bruise, somewhere that Orochimaru wouldn't notice. Sasuke just cowered, whimpering that he hadn't told Aniki, he hadn't told anyone that they'd met and slept together again.

'When we live such fragile lives
It's the best way we survive
I go around a time or two
Just to waste my time with you'

Sasuke cuddled into Itachi's chest and Itachi stroked his hair. In a moment of kindness, he had pleasured Sasuke before taking the younger man. Now, Itachi stroked his hair and let Sasuke have his comfort. They would have to part again before long.

'Tell me all that you've thrown away
Find out games you don't wanna play
You are the only one that needs to know'

"Ototou."
"Aniki?" Itachi watched amusedly as Sasuke's eyes lit up at the sight of him, and Itachi could feel the desire to just run into his arms emintating from Sasuke. "Why are you here Aniki?"
"Even though Orochimaru split from us, we often have...similar goals as him. I was sent here to talk to Orochimaru."
Itachi watched with growing amusement as Sasuke's face fell. "Did you think I was coming to see you Sasuke?"
Sasuke refused to look up and instead just walked away. Itachi chuckled and made sure Sasuke wasn't anywhere nearby before transporting himself out. It was just so much fun to torture his foolish little brother.

'I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Who has to know'

Kisame looked at Itachi as Itachi popped back to his side. "Have fun?" He asked, his voice growling slightly.
Itachi chuckled maliciously for a moment longer before calming replying, "Yes. My foolish little brother believes that I care for him the same way he cares for me."

'The way she feels inside (inside)
Those thoughts I can't deny (deny)
These sleeping dogs won't lie (won't lie)
And all I've tried to hide
It’s eating me apart
Trace this life out'

Itachi, before slaughtering his entire clan might have felt bad about manipulating his younger brother, but this new Itachi was amused at how easily Sasuke spilled his guts to him. How much closer Sasuke was becoming to him. How love had turned to hate and back into a more perverse and twisted love. Itachi loved every little bit of it, especially how eager to please and earn his brother's approval Sasuke was. It was almost sad that Sasukedeluded himself into thinking that Itachi loved him back as much as Sasuke loved Itachi. That never failed to bring laughter to Itachi.

'I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret)
I'll keep you my dirty little secret
(Dirty little secret)

Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
(Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret
Dirty little secret
Dirty little secret'


"But why! Why can't we let everyone know of our relationship! I'm all ready a missing-nin, I'll come with you to Akatsuki. I'll work hard and make you proud to call me your team member and your lover. Please aniki!"
"No."
"But...but..."
"I said 'no' Sasuke."
"Fine! I'll tell everyone then! Just think of what they'll say. Your reputation will be smeared as effectively as mine. If I go down, you go down too aniki."

'Who has to know?
who has to know?'

'Who has to know indeed.' Itachi wiped his dagger off on his foolish little brother's shirt and slipped it back into concealment against his waist. "Foolish little brother. You got too attached and you paid the price." Itachi calmly walked off to meet with Kisame to organize their plan of attack against the Kyuubi holder. After all- it wouldn't do for Itachi to be late, now would it?