Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect Stranger (Itachi) [FINISHED] ❯ Another Beginning (Final Chapter) ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

We've finally arrived. I looked at the Akatsuki Headquarters. Its… a rock. It's a mountain on top of the earth. Wow! That's a cool headquarter… SIKE! This was embarrassing, its no wonder they never reveal where they came from. Man! If anyone, captured or not, is will totally disgrace anybody!
 
“This isn't the headquarters,” The Uchiha spoke.
 
I nodded. Okay, that was scary but whatever. I didn't care anymore. Wait that came out wrong, I never started to care. We went toward the mountain. I guess the Uchiha used his chakra and pushed a button at the side. The ground below rumbled a few times and a cave lit up with lights appeared before us. There was a platform there waiting for us. I was told to go on it. I did. And then it started to move down the cavern. I looked behind an noticed the entry way started to close up. Okay, when I said that the headquarters was a disgrace, I meant that in a joking way. There was a bright light glimmering. When went closer and closer until the only thing I saw was a gigantic house. The platform was gone, disappeared into the mountains. The gigantic house was surrounded with forest trees and a big sakura tree behind the house. The grass here was much much greener than the ones outside this magnificent place.
 
I followed the 2 Akatsuki members in these set of double doors. Inside revealed a huge gym arena. I was amazed yet sort of knew that why the kind of money they get, it would be exactly like this. There was this glass cut off area where they kept a huge statue. It had orbs of light filled. It seemed to be chakra. Oh, now I get it. This was the demon container I've heard so much from my grandmother. Too bad my demon is very different from the rest of the demons in here. Again, we went through another set of double doors. There was 2 doors from my right and another door that was covered with a screen. We went in the door that was nearest to me. In the room, a man filing stuff near his desk sat there.
 
“We've brought her Pein-sama,”
 
He looked up to see me. The man's face had many piercing. You'd think that too much piercing was a good thing, or something. He looked at me and then sighed. Please don't tell me I came here for nothing, you inconsiderate bum. He turned his chair and took out a file. I saw what it said, Naginata Naomi. I wondered what it said about me. Just probably the basic: chakra, strengths, weaknesses, types of things, etc. I wondered what if there was a personality section in there. That prove to be useless to have that though.
 
“Itachi, Kisame. Konan is out somewhere trying to find Orochimaru's lair. I can't be sure to do anything yet so we'll wait until she comes back,”
 
Sigh, he did answer my question. So… I wonder if I was going to go back home in the Leaf Village. If yes, than they'll never see me again because I'm going to go run away to a place far away. He semi-slammed the folders down on the desk. He heavily sighed. I'm guessing he's stressed.
 
“Naomi, from now on you will be come our servant and our prisoner. You will obediently do as you are told.”
 
What. The. Heck. My life ended there. I know for a fact that finding Orochimaru's lair would be EXTREMELY difficult. In fact, go ask my dead grandmother. She had to be extremely smart to find some, if not any, information about Orochimaru. Stupid snake guy! I looked outside the window behind the pierced up guy. I saw light from the sun… yet it looked like the darkness I was engulfed in.