Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The raven and the scarecrow ❯ Friends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The raven and the scarecrow
 
Disclaimer: I'm only going to say this once. I DO NOT own Naruto. So don't sue.
 
Summary: If they see a scarecrow and a raven together, they would always see them fighting. They know they hate each other, despise each other, wish each other to get away from each other. But what they do not know is that they can't live without each other……
 
A/N: Umm… this is my first fan fiction, so, um, please be nice.
Also, if you don't like, you don't read.
 
 
Chapter One - Friends
 
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep……
The annoying beeps of the alarm clock rang through Karasu's room.
“Let me sleep.” She moaned, almost pleadingly.
But the alarm clock ignored its owner's pleads and kept on beeping.
Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep……
After Karasu waited one minute and figuring out that the alarm clock would never shut it's beeping up unless she woke up and walk out the front door.
So, she indeed, woke up and walk to the bathroom to do her morning `thing', as she would call it.
As she hastily did all her `thing' that had to be done, Karasu hurried down the stairs to meet her parents at the kitchen.
They were watching intensely at my little sister's middle school graduation video.
I decided to inform my presents. “Mom, Dad, I'm going to school.” I told them.
All I received was a short nod from my Dad.
My heart aced.
`She still won't talk to me because of the test' I thought painfully.
There was a test I took last month.
And last week, the score came in the mail.
It was a B-……
Sure, some people think it's nearly perfect and there's nothing to get mad about.
But you don't know those people that called themselves my parents.
Nearly perfect isn't good enough……
 
Flashback
 
“Karasu, you got a B minus!” Karasu's mother, Kaen Asahi, snapped looking furious.
“You bring shame to our family! Why can't you not be more like your sister, who is 3 years younger than you?!”
Karasu stared at her feet, trying not to cry.
She directed her glossy eyes to her father, hoping he'd show a hint of pity or mercy in his eyes.
 
But there was none.
 
Her father, like her mother, looked furious and stared at her with a cold glare.
 
She quickly looked down.
 
End of flashback
 
Karasu swallowed up the sad memory and walked out the door.
She always questioned herself why she's still alive?
Why she didn't kill herself yet?
After all, nobody would have cared.
 
No, my friends would care……
 
Esther would care.
 
Clara would care.
 
Esther Cho and Clara Shim were her best friends.
Her only friends for that matter.
 
They understood her, they cheered her, and they cared for her.
 
They cared for her so much that they let her express her anger on them.
They would listen to her saying bad things about her parents.
 
They would comfort her when she was crying and feeling alone.
 
They were the best friends.
 
They also introduced her to Naruto, an anime series.
 
 
A/N: Okay, umm…… That was a chapter of Karasu's life.
And in the next chapter, I'm going into how she got into the Naruto world, and you know.