Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Sleepover! ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: hey, thanks for the reviews! I really appreciate it! This is the last chapter already.. I know it sucks right? Anyway, please don't ever forget to review!!! Please tell me what are the things that I should improve. You know for the next fics that I will do…. Oh, and bananagurl.. I tried your suggestion… and I hope it turns out well…. Hah! So now my another chappie finished! So going on the story……
 
Oops… completely forgot….I don't own Naruto… even if I wished I did….
 
~ qt_angel~
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 3
 
 
 
 
“Okay I pick truth” Sakura said nervously as if not believing her decision is right.
 
“hmm… so have you had your first kiss yet?” Neji asked with a grin.
 
“uh… no.”
 
“So who do you plan to do it with?”
 
Sakura looked at Sasuke with a blush.
 
“Oh god….” Sasuke said exasperatedly.
 
“Okay, so next is Shikamaru…” Sakura said turming her gaze on Shikamaru.
 
“me? Ugh… this is such a troublesome game…” Shikamaru said.
 
“So, truth or dare?” Sakura asked curiously.
 
“hmm…. Truth.”
 
“okay do you like Ino?”
 
“I'm not sure”
 
“What do you mean not sure? I won't take it as answer.”
 
“then don't”
 
“ugh…. Fine! I'll just take that as a yes.”
 
“Whatever…. Okay, Tenten… truth or dare?” Shikamaru turned his eyes on Tenten.
 
“truth.”Tenten said.
 
“Okay so is it true that you liked the kiss from Neji a while ago?” Shikamaru asked with a grin.
 
Tenten nodded.
 
“Okay so who's next?” Ino asked impatiently.
 
“Shino. Truth or dare?” Tenten asked Shino.
 
“dare” Shino said plainly.
 
“Okay, dare…. Okay I dare you to wear a Hawaiian costume and dance around like a freak….” Tenten said with a smirk.
 
“hn…. Fine. but no cameras!” Shino said.
 
So Shino did the dare. After about 5 minutes Shino changed back to his normal clothes.
“uh…” Shino sat down “okay, next is Naruto. Truth or dare?....”
 
“truth.”
 
“okay, so tell us all the details that happened in the closet with you and Hinata.”
 
“we just kissed. Right Hinata?”
 
Hinata nodded.
 
“no….. we heard some voices.”
 
“we were talking about uhm…. Something….”
 
“what something?”
 
“I just confessed, okay now?”
 
“ah…..”
 
“okay, Sakura… truth or dare?” turns his gaze to Sakura.
 
“dare.” Sakura replies.
 
“hmm… I dare you to buy me a supply of instant Ramen for a month.”
 
“month?! Damn! You're gonna spend all my savings..”
 
“hehe….” Naruto scratches the back of his neck.
 
“hey…. Let's do something else…..” Tenten suggested.
 
“Sure!”Sakura said with delight. “So… what do you want to watch?”
 
“uhmm… how about this?” Hinata requested holding up a DVD.
 
“sure….” Sakura and Tenten said.
 
So after about an hour and a half they have finished watching the movie. Suddenly Naruto's stomach growled. Everyone looked at him.
 
“oi! I'm hungry… what will we eat?” Naruto asked Sasuke.
 
“uhm… I”ll let the maid cook for us. I'll just tell her…..” Sasuke held the doorknob then stopped “ oh and please, don't mess with my stuff.”
 
“yeah, yeah….. just hurry up!” Naruto said.
 
With that Sasuke left the others. About 5 minutes have past when Sasuke returned to his room.
 
“she said she'll bring it here in half an hour.” Sasuke informed everyone.
 
So they waited and waited until the food has arrived. They ate their delicious meal and decided to sleep.
 
“hey, Sasuke. Where will we sleep?” asked Shikamaru.
 
“yeah…. I also have to get my beauty sleep you know…” Ino said.
 
“beauty sleep….. but never became beautiful…” Naruto smirks.
 
“excuse me?” Ino turned to Naruto with the angry face.
 
“excuse you from what?”
 
“that's it! You're gonna die early!!!” Ino jumps to Naruto strangling him.
 
“Shut up!! Both of you!” Tenten garbs Naruto and Ino.
 
“sigh….. let's just get some sleep okay? Sasuek- kun?”
 
“oh, I have prepared he room for you all. I'll show you.” Sasuke answered as he walked outside the room with the others following him. “here….” Sasuke stopped infront of the room.
 
Everyone went inside the room. Sakura was about to get inside when Shino blocked the door.
 
“Shino! Get the hell out of my way! I'm really sleepy!!! So please quit playing games with me…” Sakura said as she tried to get passed Shino.
 
“oh, don't tell me you forgot all about the dare… right sasuke?” Shino looks at Sasuke with a smirk.
 
Sasuke then realizes the dare that he will be sleeping Sakura tonight. “are you even serious about that dare?” Sasuke asks Shino hoping the answer is no.
“Of course…. You can't back out in the dare. So, goodnight now!” With that Shino shuts the door and locks it from the inside.
 
“Shino!!! Open the door!” Sakura knock wildly on the door.
 
“sigh…. It's no use Sakura. Let's just get this over with. Oh and no dirty thoughts.”
 
Sasuke warned.
 
Sakura nodded and followed Sasuke to his room.
 
“Okay, you can change in the bathroom and I will here….. I'll just tell you when you can come in here.” Sasuke said.
 
Again Sakura nodded. She went inside the bathroom and locked the door. As she was looking through her things she realized she forgot something inside Sasuke's room and came to get it, completely forgotten that Sasuke was still changing at the other side of the room so she opened the door to reveal Sasuke half naked. Sasuke sttod there speechless until he realizes what he was wearing.
 
“Sakura!!!! Shut the door! I'm still changing!!” Sasuke yelled.
 
Sakura was speechless. She can't move. She can feel her cheeks very hot, but she still can't move. It's like she likes the view at the same time very shocked.
 
“Sakura! I told you to close it!” Sasuke pushed Sakura back inside the bathroom and shuts the door.
 
After a while Sasuke knocked on the door to let Sakura know she can come inside the room. As Sakura went inside her head down looking on the floor. She can't look at him right now after what she has done. She is still bright red. Silence was inside the room.
 
“uhm…. Let's sleep shall we?” Sasuke asked breaking the silence.
 
Sakura nodded again.
 
“uhmm… okay. We could use this pillow as our divider… okay?”
 
Sakura nodded again as a reply.
 
Sakura walked towards the bed while Sasuke looks for something inside the cainet.
 
Sakura watched Sasuke as she sat on the bed.
 
“damn it!” Sasuke cursed as he closed the cabinet's door.
 
“What are you looking for Sasuke-kun?” Sakura asked with curiosity.
 
“spare blankets. There's only one here. And it's kinda chilly tonight.” He said as he headed to his bed.
 
“oh.. So use it…”
 
“but how about you?”
 
“it's okay… I have already caused you so much trouble… and I don't want to be a burden to you..”
 
“but… you're not a burden to me… I mean. You're my friend…”
 
“Iie… it's okay.. here use it.”
 
“demo…”
 
“now, now, don't be stubborn!”
 
“but…”
 
Sakura puts her index and middle finger on Sasuke's lips.
 
“and no more buts! Please do this for me… uhmm.. like a friend's favor, okay?” puts her finger down.
 
“hn… fine.”
 
`good boy.”Sakura smiled at him.
 
“Okay, let's have a sleep then.” Sakura lies on the bed. Sasuke does the same and covers himself with the blanket. 30 minutes have past and they still haven't slept with their own reasons.
 
Sakura's reason's:
#1: really, really cold.
#2: She still can't believe that she's sleeping with the hottest guy she knows.. well for her.
`Damn it! C- can't sleep n- knowing th-that he's beside me. And this c- cold weather.' Sakura thought. Sakura was really shaking.
 
Sasuke's reason:
#1: GUILTY. Yes, guilty that he can't even be a gentleman to hesitate on Sakura's offer.
`Damn it! I can't slep… wonder how she's doing.'
 
Then a little sneeze came out of Sakura.
 
`Damn it!! Now I have a cold… could this get any worse?' Sakura thought to herself.
 
`worse? What do you mean worse? You're here sleeping on the bed of your crush. And also sleeping right beside him!' inner Sakura.
 
`okay, so fine this isn't bad at all.. but..'
 
`but what?'
 
`okay, so fine I'm really happy. Got that? Now leave me alone! I wanna get some sleep!'
 
`yare. Yare..' then suddenly inner Sakura was gone.
 
 
`damn it! Sleep, Sleep, Sleep!!!' Sasuke thought.
 
`oi! What are you doing?' inner Sasuke.
 
“What do you mean what am I doing? Can't you see that I'm trying to sleep and you're here to interrupt me.'
 
`I know that! I mean.. why can't you be a gentleman and share this blanket to that innocent girl over there!'
 
`demo… it will not reach because of the pillows.'
 
`then take it away.'
 
`but.. I can't'
 
`why not?'
 
`well it's because…. Uhmm…'
 
`you like her. I know of course.. I'm you! So, why not make your move now?'
 
`but….'
 
`and no more buts! Now tell her how you feel.'
 
`fine, fine! Just leave me now.'
 
`okay, okay..' then he disappeared.
 
“uhm… Sakura.. you're cold.. I think we should share this blanket.” Sasuke looked at Sakura.
 
“but.. the pillows. It will only cover half of you and me..” Sakura said.
 
“then let's put these away..” Sasuke throws the pillows out of sight “there..” Sasuke covers Sakura with the blanket.
 
Sakura is really blushing like hell. “a- arigatou, Sasuke-kun.” Faces at the other direction.
 
Sasuke did the same.
 
“uhm… Sasuke- kun.. I'm really curious is there a girl that you like?” Sakura faces Sasuke again.
 
“…”
 
“uhm.. if you don't feel like answering it's o-”
 
Then suddenly Sasuke faces Sakura and kisses her. Sasuke broke the kiss.
 
“well.. I think I answered your ques-”
 
Sakura kissed Sasuke back. They kissed passionately and after a while they broke it. They slept in each other's arms.
 
“Goodnight Sakura..”
 
“Goodnight too…”
 
And again thay shared a short kiss. They slept like that in each other's arms…
 
 
~OWARI~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Well that's it! Hope you all enjoy it.. I know my ending sucks. But I'm not good at the last part… hehehe…. I lost my ideas… So thank you guys who have reviewed my fic!! I can't believe I would have some reviewers….Eniwei, Please review after you have read my fic! I would really appreciate it!!! Ja! ^-^