Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Vanising Cabinet ❯ The fight ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"Shut up you fucker, Potter! You don't deserve to be famous, not with the sort of company you keep. Your like used to be pure, Potter, you know that? Your father was a pure-blood aswell, regarded very highly, until he went and married your mudblood mo-"

"Don't insult my mother!" Harry yelled, raising a fist before either Ron or Hermione could stop him. Behind him he heard Ginny squeak, she'd never seen him use this form of violence against Malfoy before, and he very much doubted if he had, indeed, ever raised a fist against the pale-faced boy. None the less, he slammed his fisted hand into Malfoy's nose and delighted in the snap as his aristocratic face broke under the impact.

"You motherfucking bastard!" Malfoy roared out, somewhat muffled by the hand over his bleeding nose. He swung his free hand and Harry who ducked, only to receive a knee to the gut, and Malfoy landing on top of him. He didn't have time to steady himself, nor did he have time to warn Ron and Hermione, or even Ginny, cowering behind them. They landed in a heap upon the stone flagged floor, Malfoy on top, then Harry, Ron, Hermione and Ginny.

Malfoy tried to push himself to his feet and tripped on the edge of his cloak, falling back down again and knocking a massive cabinet to the side of them. Five heads turned to watch from the pile on the floor as the cabinet teeterd on it's front two feet, and then, almost as if it were in slow motion, fell over them with a deffening bang.