Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Winged One ❯ A Dragon? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own Naruto.
 
 
Itachi's POV
 
I was dodging another ball of fire my little brother threw at me when I felt it. Raw power. Apparently he did too because he ceased his attacks on me. This new power was far greater than any shinobi's I had ever fought, including the akatski. Then it clicked, Kanna, it's the only possibility. The earth started to tremble as an earsplitting scream was heard all across the land. I flashed towards my brother, holding him up by the neck. “What are they doing to HER!?” It came out as a growl instead of a shout. “Why are you infatuated with her?” How I wish I could kill him. “It is none of your concern. Now answer my question. What is she doing to her?!” When they had attacked the cabin I lured them out here, only the kunoichi that held her hair in buns noticed Kanna and had Gai and his look alike stay and guard her.
 
“Tenten isn't doing anything to her! We came here to capture and kill you unless she is indeed infatuated with you. Then I will kill her too.” I heard enough, I let go of him and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying. I was about to head back to the cabin when I heard screaming behind me. Spinning around nearly choked. There standing around the cabin was: Kakashi, Kurenai, Asuma, and their genin teams. The power from the cabin flared as another scream was heard. “BAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!” Confusion filled my being. Who was Ban? My thoughts were cut short as another scream of pain filled my ears. “KANNA!” I rushed towards the cabin without thinking. Jumping through the roof I kicked the Gai wanna-be out the window, which probably broke a bone. Gai ran passed me totally forgetting about Kanna.
 
Running over to the bed I gathered Kanna in my arms. She was sweating and twitching. I was aware of the Konoha ninja watching me as I cared for her, but I didn't care. Kanna's face was scrunched up in pain. Her already pale skin looked a deathly pale. Her long raven hair now had bright violet strands at the end. I had to get her back to the base and fast. “Itachi.” I froze. She moved in my arms so her head was resting on my shoulder. “Ban is almost here when he does arrive take us to a safe place. If you don't he WILL eat you. My will or not.” The ground started to shake as a roar was heard. The cabin came crashing down as another roar was heard. Looking up I saw something I thought never existed. A dragon.
 
Hehe here is the third one. PLEASE REVIEW. ~kanna~