Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Winged One ❯ Found ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Found
 
I don't own Naruto.
 
~Itachi's POV~
 
The dragon had a body as black as night but it looked as smooth as silk. Its wings were as silver as the stars. Its eyes looked as though they could see your very soul. The dragon itself emitted a godlike amount of chakra. It was surrounding its person. The dragon and I locked eyes. It was as though it was testing me. “Uchiha, Get ON” I NEVER take orders from anyone, but something about this dragon made me rethink my options. I felt I could trust it.
 
Jumping into the sky towards the dragon I saw something red coming my way and fast. My little brother had shot another fireball at me. I wouldn't be able to dodge it. Turning in the air I made sure that there was no possible way Kanna would get injured.
 
The dragon was so fast I almost missed it. It blew the fireball away as if it were nothing, using only Chakra. Opening its mouth it roared sending a wave of chakra towards my little brother and the fireball at unimaginable speed.
 
~Ban's P.O.V.~
 
Foolish humans, they think that they can harm Kanna-hime while I am around. That foolish Uchiha boy, I am surprised though, the older Uchiha tried to protect Kanna by using his body as a shield. I wonder if he is the one for her. She is after all over 12 thousand years old, yet she only looks sixteen. She will have some trouble at the bar, hopefully she won't blow another one up. Feeling the Uchiha jump on my back I took to the skies.
 
~Few Hours Later At The Akatski Base~
 
Deidara had been sitting outside admiring his new creation when the ground started to tremble. “What the hell yeah?” By then the rest of the akatski had arrived and were looking for what could have caused such a quake. A mighty roar caused them to look up towards the sky. “Is that a dragon yeah?” Before anyone could answer Itachi jumped down from the dragons back. I need a medic!” was said as the dragon landed on the base. A purple light surrounded it before it shrunk down into a humanoid form. It was female; she had long silver hair with black eyes. “Give her to me boy!” Grinding my teeth I reluctantly handed Kanna over.
 
~Bans P.O.V~
 
Oh My God! Kanna has already released her wings! That means that the Thakrias know that she is here. “Oh shit!” Looking up I noticed that all the akatski members were slowly backing away. Hearing a low growl behind me I knew that THEY had found us. “OH FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!”