Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ There Is Always Hope ❯ not alone ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter: 1 Not Alone
 
“Sakura, answer my questions were is he!”
 
 
My capture spat in my face as he spoke. His voice loud and threatening meant to make me fear him, but all I did was stare at him my lips sealed by an old promise I had made to myself.
 
The man stared at me I stared back my eyes challenging his tell him silently I would never give in. his sneer diminished as he step away from me, a sick smile spread over his face as he closed his ice blue eyes.
 
“Really Sakura, why do keep this secret? Your comrades are dead and it's all his fault you can tell me where he is and this all will be over.” I glared at him finally letting my emotions show for the first time sense they had captured me.
 
“They are not dead!” I shouted at him, my voice harsh and scratchy from misuse.
 
“There stronger then that,” I whispered more to myself then him.
 
He laughed, “Like your friends in Kohana?” I growled at him and spat in his face my anger reaching a new high, if I weren't bond to the wall I would have ripped his head off.
 
He wiped the spit off his face still smiling. A high pitched ring cut what ever he had to say off he, “it seems my time is up little cheery blossom, I will see you again soon.”
 
He turned his back and walk smoothly out the door locking it behind him. Once he had left my anger weakened and feel away to worry.
 
My mind retraced all the things that had lead up to this point, how it all began so swiftly and shocking that no one had seen it coming.
 
 
I had awoken to the sound of crackling fire and the sound of heavy rain. I sat up to see I was inside a cave my eyes traveled around the cave into they landed on a little boy seven or eight years old sitting up against the cave wall staring at me with fearful eyes.
 
His brown hair was a mess; blood was dripping from the side of his head, his dark blue shirt ripped in odd places.
 
My mind wondered what could have happened when pain shot threw my stomach my hand instantly went there my finger brushed against bandages I looked down to see my stomach sloppily banged.
 
I was about to ask the boy when flashes of a burning village and dieing villagers passed before my eyes.
 
Then every thing came back the Akasuki and sound attack watching each one of my friends die Ino, Shikamaru, Chouji, Shino, Kiba, Hinata, Lee, Neji, Tenten, and finally Naruto.
 
The attack had came in the early morning when almost none of Kohana was awake some type of new bomb sound had created had taken out all of the south part of Kohana. The bomb was silent a large part of Kohana had been terminated and no one noticed.
 
From then on everything was a blur Akasuki and sound stormed the village and was wining with new weapons and powerful jutsus and numbers. Soon the only ninjas left was Naruto, me and Jiraiya we were facing a thousand sound Nins we knew we were going to die that day our chakra was completely gone.
 
In a blink of an eye they had attacked a painful stab threw my stomach made me scream I herd Naruto scream my name as I turned I seen Jiraiya heading my way doing hand signs.
 
Before I knew it I herd Naruto's pain filled screams then my vision went black as I felt myself flying threw the air.
 
 
Tears fell freely down my cheeks as I remembered how my village and life had been destroyed in less then a day, how now I was truly alone.
 
The sound of bear foot steps caught my attention I looked up to see the little boy standing in front of me his brown eyes boring into my green. Before I knew it he was hugging me his face pressed into my neck I felt his little body shake with silent sobs.
 
I hugged him back and held on to him into he was done crying. Once he was finished he pulled him away from me and just stared at me his eyes red from crying.
 
“What's your name?” I asked him softly.
 
He turned his head to the fire and stared at it, “Kai” he said.
 
“How did we get here?” I asked him.
 
“I drug you; this is my secret place my brother told me to run here before…before he went to fight the sound ninjas.”
 
Tears stared to run down his face, “he said he would come and get me when he's done.” He stared to sob, “He will come.” I could tell he was talking to himself now trying to reassure himself.
 
I took him into my arms and let him cry. I let my own tears fall as Kai feel asleep in my arms.
 
 
Please review! Got any questions? Please review and tell me if you think I should continue.