Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ This dun deserve a tittle >> ❯ Hey Sakura ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

“Hey Sakura-Chan! Sasuke!”
 
“Hey Naruto-chan.” Sakura said to him. Her voice cracking
 
Sakura never says hi to me…She just waves or does nothing at all…Hmm…I should put this moment to an advantage. He grinned.
 
He was about to walk his way over to Sakura`s side when he noticed, Sakura looks unbellvingly sad. Usually she is happy, especially around Sasuke but today she looks like she is going to break down and cry.
 
POOF! “Yo!” Kakashi appeared out of nowhere.
 
“AII” Naruto yelled but was surprised that Sakura didn't scream with him. She didn't even seem to notice Kakashi was there. No matter probably one of those girly mood swings.
 
“What's today's mission Kakashi-sensei?” Said Naruto brightly.
 
“Actually!..eh?” Kakashi was interrupted by Sasuke who was already leaving.
 
“We don't have a mission today…do we?” Sasuke said looking back at Kakashi almost threatingly.
 
“Uh…NO! ^_^” Kakashi dissapeard in a poof of smoke.
 
“Hey!” Naruto started. “Psh…lazy sensei”
 
Sasuke continued walking away from the two.
 
“Hey where are you going?” Naruto yelled
 
“Away from you two!” Sasuke shot back at him.
 
“HEY!” Naruto stopped as he watched Sasuke walked away from him. Away from you two? Naruto thought. He was insulting me and Sakura-chan! He looked at Sakura worried that she noticed. She must of because her face was filled with anger and sadness.
 
She muttered something to herself.
 
“What?” Naruto asked curiously.
 
“Oh um nothing…” Sakura turned around to face him while forcing herself to smile.
 
“Um…you know Sakura-Chan…you can tell me what's wrong if you want.” Naruto said worried that she would take it the wrong way.
“Th… there is nothing wrong!…”
 
“Oh come on Sakura-Chan!” Naruto was irritated that he didn't know what was going on.
 
“It's obvious you're sad!” He put his arm over her shoulder. I hope she doesn't hit me…
 
She didn't disagree with the comfort. Good one naruto. She buried her face in his coat crying softly.
 
“Sakura…you O.K?” Naruto said quietly.
 
“Sasuke-kun…”
 
“I'm not Sasuke Sakura-Chan…” He said somewhat glumly.
 
“Heh…no Its…” She took a big breath “ Sasuke-kun has been insulting me more and more often!” She was yelling into his coat as if she was talking to the coat. (me= Lol XD I wana talk to a coat)
 
“What?! Sasuke is a total ice-bitch but insulting you is just! Just…”
 
“Naruto-chan?” Sakura said following his gaze to see Sasuke.