Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ Chapter eleven: Finding Nemo ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Three Again
Chapter eleven: Finding Nemo
 
Kankurou and Shikamaru groaned as they trudged behind Temari who was cheerfully walking with the girls in front of them. Gaara was on Kankurou's back and Chouji was on Shikamaru's. The other kids were crowded around them chattering excitedly about where they were going. Twelve kids and three adults. What idiot thought up this plan? Shikamaru asked himself (Shieka: I did!). As the three adults paid their way in, all twelve of the kids and Itachi (who is now categorized as a 'kid' in Shikamaru's mind) ran to look into a pool.
"What is that?" Gaara cried staring at what looked to him like a giant moving brown rock.
"It's a lion," Naruto said.
"That's not a lion," Neji said. "I've seen lions, that is not a lion."
"It's a sea lion," said the attendant standing near by.
"Lions don't live in the sea!" Kiba said giving the man a glare that clearly read 'Are you sure you're an adult cause I thought adult knew everything'.
"It's just a name," the attendant said, patiently. "It's not really a lion."
"Hey guys! Come on!" Kankurou called from the desk. The kids abandoned the pool and ran over to the three older ones. "You need this wrist band thing."
When they all had a wristband on, they ran into the building and went up to where several blue tubes ran from floor to ceiling. Every once and a while bubbles would float up to the top. When they saw that Kankurou Shikamaru and Temari were walking away they ran after them, laughing. As the kids began chasing each other around people and stands, the three adults looked in some of the displays and into the main pool.
"Gaara!" Temari called to her brother who was on the floor, crawling away from Sasuke, who was it, with Akamaru (yeah they snuck Akamaru in too). "Come here!" Gaara got up and ran over to her and she lifted him up so he could see over the ledge (apparently all the ledges were higher then keyholes). "See them down there?"
"What is that?" Gaara asked looking down into the water.
"Those are fish," Temari said looking down with him. She glanced at the sign posted on the ledge. "And... Rays… and there's a turtle in there too."
"Turtles can't swim," Gaara told her, disbelieving.
"That's why this is a Sea Turtle."
"Sea turtle. Sea Lions.. What's wrong with this place?" Gaara demanded.
"Gaw-ah! Gaw-ah!" Neji and Kiba came running up to them looking like they found buried treasure. "Come see what we found!!"
Temari set Gaara back on the ground and the three ran off together. She smiled as she watched them disappear, knowing they would be fine if they were together. She leaned up against the ledge as Shikamaru came to stand next to her, muttering about them being 'all over the place' and 'they're taking the place over'.
"Hey look mommy, there's some kids swimming in the water!" a random little boy said.
Temari and Shikamaru (and Kankurou somewhere) turned and looked down to see what idiot let their kids jump into the fish tank.
...pause....
"NARUTO!!!!!!!!" Temari yelled.
"SHINO!!!!!!!" Shikamaru yelled.
Phoenix: Shino? Where'd that come from?
Shieka: he's expressing himself, leave him alone.
 
"Wow! He really did look like a shark!" Gaara exclaimed as he, Neji, Itachi and Kiba stared into the shark tank. The large creatures looked very menacing, but all they did was swim peacefully by the window, minding their own business. (Shieka is using the National Aquarium of Baltimore as her mental picture). Through the glass tanks the three boys could see everyone in the tank with the rays, sea turtle and fish, and Kiba notice everyone was pointing and yelling down into the tank.
He mutely pointed this out to the other two and they stared at the people, looked at each other then jumped up and ran out to go see what had happened. An Atasuki member stepped around the corner in a very menacing way and watched them leave.
 
"Go get him!!!" Temari screamed at Kankurou.
"I'm not jumping into the fish tank!" Kankurou said looking down.
Temari whirled on Shikamaru. "I-I-I.." Shikamaru stammered. "I can't really swim."
She whirled on Kankurou. "I only dog paddle," he replied. (Phoenix: -makes dog-paddle motions-)
"Oh, my god!!!" Temari shoved the six kidified nins away from the ledge where they had gathered to watch their friends. "They're going to get eaten by a shark or something!!"
"What's going on?" a kunoichi asked standing next to Kankurou.
"Two kids are swimming in the fish tank," he answered and left it at that.
She glanced down into the fish tank. "Who are those kids?"
"Um...Naruto and Shino," he replied. The woman stood up straighter then turned and walked away.
"What happened?" Itachi called as he, Kiba, Neji and Gaara ran up.
"Naruto and Shino jumped in the fish tank," Kankurou replied.
"COOL!!!" the four ran over to the ledge and looked down, waving to the two swimming kids.
"I wanna swim too!" Gaara said, climbing up and jumping.
"NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Temari grabbed his ankle and caught him. "Gaara, you don't know how to swim!" she said.
"I can learn!" Gaara said, angry that she caught him.
There was another splash somewhere and four dark figures swam rapidly towards the two swimming boys. One got a hold of Naruto and they swam away. The three adults (not Itachi he's considered a kids now remember) gasped.
"Atasuki!" Shikamaru cried. They started going around the fish tank, pushing people aside in their haste to get over. When that wasn't working, Kankurou gave up and jumped over the fish tank, sending his chakra to his feet. Landing lightly on top of the water, he ran over to where Shino floated and grabbed him on his way across.
Gaara, Neji, Kiba and Itachi stared after them, then at each other.
 
"Orochimaru-sama, it's been reported that the Atasuki members are advancing on Konoha for Naruto," Kabuto said to the former senin seated on a large chair.
"I know," Orochimaru said, leaning back.
"Are you going to let them take Naruto?" Kabuto asked, curiously.
"They wont get them, I'm sure of it," Orochimaru said like it was a side note. "My experiment has many set backs I see. Memory loss, ability loss..."
"We haven't been able to see if their abilities have been lost," Kabuto reminded him.
"True, but I have my doubts." Orochimaru said.
 
"I've got him!" the female member of the Atasuki cried as the four caught up to the other two. She grinned and looked down at Naruto.
SMILE!!!!!!!!
She stared at him, her female intuition rising over the kunochi. 'He's so cute!!!!!'
"Good, give him to me," said member #2.
"No! I'll hold him!" the kunochi said, holding him tighter. "We're all going together anyway."
"Fine. DON'T loose him!" said #3.
The six members stepped on to an escalator and began ascending to the third floor.
"THUD BALL!!!!!" came a shout from the top (Hook Reference).
The members looked up in time to see a large, round ball rolling down the escalator.
(Bowling Pin sound)
(Atasuki members flying)
Chouji landed at the bottom, very dizzy, and hungry again. Finding that he couldn't stand, he began crawling away.
 
Giving up on the escalator, the members began climbing the 'Emergency Only' stairs. As they reached the landing between the third and fourth floor, a bucket of fish came flying out of nowhere, knocking a member down the flight of stairs again.
CRASH. BOOM. BANG. THUMP. PAIN. BLOOD. SCREAM. THUD.
 
The seven members stared after him, then turned to look up the stairs. No sound came. They ran up the stairs, but when they got their, no one was on the next few flights of stairs and everything was silent. Together they stepped out of the stairs and found themselves in the room where the sea lions were when they weren't outside.
All Sea Lions turn: STARE!!!
Atasuki: turn and leave
 
Kankurou, Temari and Shikamaru stared down at the rest of the aquarium from the fourth floor. They had not been able to catch up with the Atasuki members, and they realized five minutes after they stared looking that they left all of the kids alone with Itachi on the first floor. They found in despair that they were no longer where they had left them (What kid stays where you leave them I mean come on...).
 
The Atasuki members trudged down the walkway that connected the two different parts of the aquarium together. One member stepped on a trip wire and a thousand spoons of all shapes and sizes shot at all of them, which they gracefully dived. After receiving/ giving glares, the Atasuki members noticed that the entire walkway was riddled with thousands of trip wires. However, using their stills, they easily slipped passed all of them with out tripping one. When they reached the end of the walkway they failed to notice the tiny one going across the exit.
 
"There is a creature missing from this tank," said a little boy on a field trip with his school, to the attendant.
"Hm..." the attendant, named Joe, looked in. "Maybe they're checking up on it."
"What was it?" the boy asked.
"An Octopus, and eight legged creature that lives on the ocean bed..."
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!" the girl Atasuki member dropped Naruto and screamed bloody murder as an orange object fell from the ceiling and dropped onto her face. "OH MY GOD!! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!!!!"
As the Atasuki stopped to try to help her, Naruto sat where she had dropped him and laughed at them.
Akamaru trotted by, picked Naruto up and trotted off.
Giving up on the Octopus on their teammates head, they turned to get Naruto only to find an empty space and a dog walking off with a small boy in its mouth. (Shieka pauses in thought and rereads sentence. Whoa...funny mental picture of Akamaru carrying a bone that looks like Naruto)
 
"E-Touch-ee!" Naruto greeted when Akamaru brought him to him.
"Naruto!" Itachi picked him up and hugged him tightly. "Are you ok?"
"You gots Naruto-napped!" Gaara said, tugging on Naruto's leg.
"I did?" Naruto asked
"Yeah, I rescued you," Sasuke said, pointing at himself proudly. He noticed that all the kids were staring at him. "They helped.... a bit..."
"HEY!!!" the kids turned and saw the remaining four Atasuki members running up to him. "Give that boy back to--Itachi?"
"Hi!" Itachi greeted waving.
Atasuki: STARE
(girl member in background still trying to get the octopus off her head)
"Hey you!" several security officers ran up to them. "That dog isn't allowed in here. I'm going to have to ask you to leave."
"But Akamaru helped us save Naruto!" Kiba protested.
"From what?" Security asked.
All: point at Atasuki members.
"Right...wait aren't you Uchiha Itachi?" Security asked
"Yep! How are you?" Itachi asked smiling.
"Er... Fine... thanks... Now, what the hell is going on here?" Security asked.
"They've got weapons!" All the kids shouted at once pointing at the members again.
And so the rest of Atasuki members were captured and brought into custody and placed in the 'most wanted' prison.
Meanwhile, Kankurou, Temari and Shikamaru still couldn't find the Atatsuki members and had completely lost Itachi and the kids.