Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ Christmas special part 2: the evil man in christmas tree, sledding, skating and goodbye Kankurour's ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL PART 2: THE EVIL MAN IN CHRISTMAS TREE, SLEDDING, SKATING AND GOODBYE KANKUROU'S PANTS…WE'LL MISS YOU!
 
Note: there are something's from the other chapter in here! So don't tell me that, because I already know!
 
The next morning was Christmas day; the Naruto woke up early that morning, and the first thing he saw was Gaara standing at the foot of the bed, smiling at him.
 
“Merry Christmas!” said the other children sleepily, as Naruto scrambled out of bed.
 
“You too!” Naruto and Gaara said.
 
The children ran down stairs to the living room to find tons and tons of presents sitting under a colorful tree, laughing, yelling, screaming and fighting over the presents (shieka: Except Gaara, who was afraid of the tree! Phoenix: why? Shieka: because he is)
 
~*~Temari's bedroom~*~
 
Temari wakes up from her sleep, thinking that she heard something and listens. All she can hear is the heater, the refrigerator downstairs humming and the occasional birds outside chirping. Temari climbs out of bed, moving in her night gown towards the bedroom door, she opens the door and listens again for anything…
 
…Nothing.
 
She walks out into the hallway landing, where there are four doors meeting, and Temari moves to each door pressing her ear against them. Listens. Again nothing. She relaxes. Temari leans down and picks up to balled up socks and a child's black shirt from the hallway floor. She puts it in the hallway hamper before heading back into her bedroom.
 
~*~ bathroom~*~
 
Temari is in the bathroom, with the sink running and brushing her teeth. Outside the bathroom on the bedroom wall is picture of her, her brother Kankurou and Gaara the youngest of the siblings.
 
Another big crashed follow by yelling and screaming.
 
The water from the sink stops. Temari steps into the doorway of the bathroom, toothbrush and foam in her mouth. She becomes very still.
 
CRASH…
 
Temari goes to each room, finding that the rooms are quite and over flowing with clothes, books and toys. But the beds are messy and they are all empty.
 
~*~Kankurou's bedroom~*~
 
The children's voices can be heard, their yelling and screaming float in to a dark bedroom. Kankurou throws the bed sheets of himself and swings onto his feet in one quick motion. (Shieka: he must have done these thousands of times! Phoenix: no kidding!) Kankurou in his heart shaped boxers looks around the room, looking for the source where the crash and screams came from.
 
~*~ hallway~*~
 
Kankurou bangs open his bedroom door, now in a t-shirt and black pants and walks into the hallway. He spins as he looks around, looking for the children and found nothing. Temari walks out of one of the rooms and sees Kankurou to a 360 turn. Kankurou and Temari make eye contact as they approach each other across the hallway.
 
“Are they in your room?” Temari asked.
 
“No! Are you sure they are not in their rooms?” Kankurou asked.
 
“They are not in there!” Temari said,
 
Temari looks around, panic growing in his eyes and scared that something might happened to them.
 
A scream can be heard from somewhere in the house.
 
Kankurou and Temari in unison turns in the direction of the scream. They look over the railing, down into the first floor of the house.
 
“Downstairs!” Kankurou said.
 
Kankurou and Temari ran down stairs... actually it was more like Temari ran and Kankurou fell down the stairs. Kankurou rolled out the floor and Temari slid down the rest of the way. As they turn the corner into the living room, Kankurou was smacked in the face with rag doll. Kankurou opened his eyes and yelled, “WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?”
 
Everyone stopped at what they were doing and stared. Sasuke had Naruto in a headlock hitting him in the head with a present that was hard. Neji was about throw a vase at Lee. Hinata was hiding in the corner with her spoon. Kiba was about to slam a collectable piece into Shino's head. Chouji was eating the chocolate bell that was on the floor. Sakura and Ino were holding each other by the hair. TenTen, Rin and Anko (Shieka: they came over last night) had made a fort out of sofa pillows and would throw things at anyone that got close. Gaara was sneaking up behind Sasuke with one of Kankurou's baseball bats.
 
“WHO STARTED IT?” Temari yelled.
 
Everyone started pointing at some one.
 
Temari sighed and just said, “Go sit on the couch!”
 
The children ran to any spot available to sit down in the living room. Temari and Kankurou began clean up the place, so they can see the floor and one can trip over stuff.
 
~*~ after cleaning the room~*~
 
Kankurou began walking over to the tree, when Gaara ran in front of him trying to stop him from going any further.
 
“Don't go near there! The man, who lives in the green tree, will take you away!” Gaara said, stopping Kankurou.
 
What man?” Kankurou asked.
 
“ like in the movie, a man lives in the tree goes to each house and waits for you to get close and then he takes you away!” Gaara said.
 
Kankurou wait for his brain to process what the little sand ninja had said, “What?”
 
There is a man that lives in the green tree and he takes you away!” Gaara repeated.
 
“Gaara, there is no man in the Christmas tree! I'm sure of that!” Kankurou said.
 
Kankurou picks up Gaara and placed him around his waist. Gaara was clinging to Kankurou's side like a koala and hiding his face into Kankurou's shoulder.
 
“I'll show you that there is no man in there!” Kankurou said.
 
Kankurou leaned closer to the Christmas tree, and Gaara did the last thing he expected.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH… WWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” Gaara screamed cried into Kankurou's chest.
 
Kankurou quickly backed away and pulled Gaara from the source of terror. Everyone in the living turn to Gaara and stared.
 
“Gaara, it's just the Christmas tree! It won't hurt you!” Kankurou said patting Gaara while he cried into his shoulder.
 
“WAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Gaara cried.
 
Temari walked over to them, to see what was wrong.
 
“Gaara was that you?” Temari asked.
 
Kankurou nodded vigorously.
 
“What's the matter?” Temari asked.
 
“He doesn't like Christmas trees” Kankurou said.
 
“The man, who lives in the green tree, wants to take me away!” Gaara said, finally calm down.
 
“What Man?” Temari asked.
 
Kankurou decided that he should demonstrate what happened before and brought Gaara closer to the tree. Gaara screamed and started to cry again as he was brought close to the tree.
 
“..” Temari said, unsure how to handle this.
 
“Wahhhhh!” Gaara cried into Kankurou's shoulder.
 
Gaara`s crying grew louder every time Kankurou went near the tree. Temari glared at Kankurou thinking he was the one behind this.
 
“Why are you staring at me like that?” Kankurou asked.
 
“You didn't have anything to do with this?” Temari asked glaring at him.
 
“No!” Kankurou said.
 
Temari continued to glare at him.
 
“Fine… I let him watch horror movie!” Kankurou said.
 
“What?” Temari asked.
 
Kankurou started to back away from Temari, trying to get away from her.
 
“Err… Good morning!” Kankurou said, wanted to change the subject.
 
“Don't good morning me, Mister! Why would you do that to a three year old?” Temari asked taking Gaara from Kankurou.
 
“I didn't think it was that scary!” Kankurou said.
 
“Grrr… Fine, NO PANCAKES!” Temari yelled walking away with Gaara.
 
NO PANCAKES…
 
NO PANCAKES…
 
NO PANCAKES…
 
NO PANCAKES…
 
NO PANCAKES…
 
NO PANCAKES…
 
Kankurou was obsessed with pancakes, he loved them more then anything in the world. But when Temari said that it was like Kankurou's world fell apart.
 
“No…P-pancakes?” Kankurou stuttered.
 
~*~ couch~*~
 
Temari sat Gaara down between Naruto and Sasuke on the couch and began handing out presents. Gaara refused to leave the couch or even go to the bathroom. By lunchtime the living room was covered in wrapping paper, toys and ribbons. The kids were playing with their new toys, laughing and enjoying themselves… except Gaara.
 

~*~ living room~*~
 
Hey, everyone!” A mysterious voice said.
 
Everyone jumped at the sudden boom of the voice.
 
“Shikamaru, how did you get in here?” Kankurou asked.
 
“The door was unlocked!” Shikamaru said, “you ready, Temari?”
 
“Just give me a minute!” Temari said, running up stairs.
 
About 45 minutes later Temari runs back downstairs, hugs the kids, and waves to Kankurou.
 
“Where you going?” Kankurou asked, getting up from the other couch.
 
“Shikamaru and I are going out for a while! I need you to baby-sit” Temari said, grabbing her coat.
 
You got to be kidding? The last time that I had to babysat, I was tied to a chair there is no way!” Kankurou said.
 
“Come one, Kankurou! I'm just going out for awhile! Hmmm... Why don't you do something fun with the kids? Bye I'll see you tonight!” Temari said, leaving the house.
 
Kankurou stared at the door for a while and turned to the kids, whom were behind him.
 
“I'm not taking you anywhere!” Kankurou said, walking to the living room.
 
Gaara stared at the other kids and ran to Kankurou in the living room, followed by the other children. They sat in front of him playing cute and Kankurou was pretending not to notice. When that didn't work, the children decided to do something else and the water works started.
 
`WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” The children cried at the same time.
 
This lasted for about an hour, when Kankurou finally snapped and started banging his head on the back wall.
 
“ALRIGHT, YOU WIN! I'LL TAKE YOU SOMEWHERE!” Kankurou yelled getting off the couch.
 
~*~at the skate rink and the slopes~*~
 
The kids and Itachi (shieka: yes Itachi went with them) were going sledding down the hill for the third time and the children got better at holding on to the sled, meaning the kids actually spend more time on the sled than on the snow.
 
But on the fourth time, they were sledding down the kiddie hill for the kids; at the bottom of the hill was a hot chocolate stop where you get drinks and near that was the skating rink. Itachi and the kids were picking up speed, so Itachi putt out his feet to stop them. But the sled hit a rock causing them to go flying through the air and the kids landing safely on the snow… Well except for Chouji who made a thud sound. Chouji began rolling down the hill, getting covered in snow. On the way down Chouji started to pick up the other children, one by one.
 
Everyone that was on the hill could hear a rumbling sound and turned in time to see a big snow ball with arms and legs sticking out of it heading straight for them.
(Bowling pin sounds)
(Screaming and yelling)
Snowboards, skiers and people on sleds went flying through the air.
 
The big snow ball with limbs stick out continued to roll down the hill heading for the hot chocolate stand, were everyone was standing around talking to each other. The big snow ball of kids with limbs sticking out, knocked everyone in to different directions.
CRASH. SCREAM. WHACK. THUD. BANG. PAIN. SCREAM. BLOOD. THUMB.
 
A little blond head popped out from the side… and looked ahead of the ball.
 
“Kankurou's ahead!” the little blond head said, belong to Naruto.
 
“We might able to grab on to him!” A little voice came from inside the ball owned by Gaara.
 
“I hope so! I'm getting dizzy!” Another voice said from well within the ball, owned by Shino.
 
Naruto pulled his head back into the ball, getting ready for crash landing.
 
~*~ where Kankurou is~*~
 
Kankurou is on the ice talking to a very attractive girl and having a good time. They didn't notice that everyone around them were running away, screaming and jumping out of the way of an object.
 
“Hi!” the girl said.
 
“Hello!” Kankurou said back.
 
“My name is Kike!” Kike said.
 
“Oh…um… I'm Kankurou!” Kankurou said, smiling.
Kike and Kankurou got into a huge conversation and too involved with each other The big snow ball of kids with limbs sticking out was heading straight for Kankurou and Kike. Gaara Held out his hand to grab anything that was close to the ball. So anyway Kankurou was concentrating on trying to not make a fool out of himself in front of her and things were finally going his way or that is until Gaara grabbed onto Kankurou's pants… then a RIP sounds was heard, causing the ball to crash into a huge snow bank. Kankurou was standing in complete shock in the middle of a crowded skating rink and everyone staring at him in his little teddy bear boxers.
 
Little heads popped out from the snow bank, staring at Kankurou and began to laugh. Gaara was still holding on Kankurou's pants, laughing and patted Naruto on the back.
 
“Very smart Naruto, we got Kankurou in his teddies!” Gaara said.
 
The hard smack caused by Gaara, caused Naruto to fall out of the snow bank and landing on his head with a Thud. Naruto looked up at Kankurou who was still in shock and could have died right there and then. Kankurou grabbed the kids out of the snow back and made a break for it. Running on ice with skates were harder then Kankurou thought, because he tripped causing the kids to go sliding on the ice. He managed to get back on his feet, quickly picked up the kids and ran ton the car. The kids and Itachi thought this was the funniest thing ever.
 
Kankurou drove out of there like there was no tomorrow. About 45 minutes later they made it home and the kids and Itachi were scared of Kankurou now.
 
“GO UP STAIRS, NOW! AND YOU, GO HOME!” Kankurou said yelling at the kids and Itachi.
 
The kids quickly went to Gaara's room and huddled together and Itachi ran out of the house like the devil was after him. The kids could hear Kankurou screaming from downstairs.
 
~*~ 4 hours later~*~
 
Temari and Shikamaru came home finding a very angry Kankurou sitting on the couch with his arms crossed, and was run over by the kids, who were happy to see them.
 
“Hello, children! Kankurou how was your day?” Temari asked.
 
“Don't… want…to… talk…about …it!” Kankurou said in a creepy and mean voice.
 
Temari talked to Kankurou trying to find out what is wrong with him and Shikamaru spent 3 hours trying to get kids ot to got to bed, but they were making it difficult