Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ the trampoline and the runaway lawnmower ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15: The trampoline and the run away lawnmower
 
It was late in the afternoon; everything was quiet in the house, no yelling, no screaming, no fighting, no crying and no sounds of stuff falling off the shelves… Where is everyone?
 
~*~living room~*~
 
A Pair of feet was resting on the arm rest of a couch, tapping away at some sort of sound. The feet belong to Temari, who was reading a book and listening to music, the headphones hanged around her neck.
 
`So peaceful,' Temari thought. `I finally get to relax!'
 
She was starting to fall asleep, when a loud noise and yelling followed close by, started her. Temari quickly got up and went to the back door, to see where the sound came from and looked out.
 
The kids were jumping on the trampoline and Kankurou was trying to get the lawnmower started.
 
~*~ Backyard~*~
 
The kids were having a great time outside and Temari and Kankurou had decided that the kids should spend as much time as possible together, since they only see each other about 16 hours a day. Anyway the kids were all jumping on Gaara's trampoline.
 
“Aww…this sucks! How come we can't stay her? For like forever! I don't wanna leave!” Kiba said while jumping up and down, holding his dog tight as he went down.
 
“I understand you, Kiba! I mean it would be lot easier just to let you guys live here,” Naruto said. “Dumb!”
 
“Naruto, I don't think you totally understand what I'm saying! Are you just saying that so you can feel important?” Neji asked.
 
“Why does it make me sound smart?” Naruto asked, smiling.
 
“NO, it makes you sound like an idiot!” Sasuke said, next to Kiba.
 
“Grrr…!” Naruto growled.
 
This made the whole group break out into laughter and Neji nearly fell off the trampoline.
 
“At least, they are letting us see each other for 16 a day! Isn't that better then nothing?” Lee asked.
 
“I guess your right!” Kiba said.
 
Boredom decided to drop for a visit and the kids looks like they want to fall off.
 
“I'm hungry!” Chouji said.
 
“You just ate!” Neji said.
 
“So that was like 10 hours ago!” Chouji stated.
 
“No Chouji! That was 2 hours ago! Do you thinking of anything besides food?” Neji asked.
 
“Hmmm... NOPE! Food is the number 1 thing, I think off!” Chouji said, proudly.
 
Everyone sweat dropped.
 
“Did you even have to ask, Neji?” Sakura asked while sucking on her lollypop.
 
“Maybe I shouldn't have asked!” Neji said, sighing.
 
The group went into silence again or that is until something caught Shino's eye.( Phoenix: She means, Shino saw something in the corner of his eye! Shieka: ... )
 
“HEY, LOOK A BEE!” Shino yelled, pointing somewhere in the sky.
 
“We don't care about your stupid bugs!” Anko said.
 
“Grrr… well they don't care about you either, stupid human being!” Shino said, glaring at Anko.
 
“Don't call me stupid, bug lover! Plus bugs are ugly, stupid and they all should die!” Anko said, glaring back.
 
“TAKE THAT BACK!” Shino yelled, pushing Anko.
 
“Why should I take back, what is true?” Anko said, pushing back.
 
Naruto jumped up into the air and yelled, “TRAMPOLINE FIGHT!”
 
Gaara jumped into the air and would swing at Sasuke, whenever he came up. But Gaara's punches kepted missing Sasuke's head.
 
“HA! You missed!” Sasuke said making faces at Gaara.
 
“Grrr…” Gaara growled.
 
Gaara tried to hit Sasuke again, but once again he missed. Kiba and Akamaru (Shieka: I think that is his name) decided to do a two on one with Neji, but their plan didn't succeed because Neji though them off the trampoline before Kiba could hit Neji. Shino and Anko kepted pushing each other and they realized that pushing each other wasn't working, in the end they ended up choking each other. Ino and Sakura were hitting each other with their lollypops, which got stuck into each others hair.
 
“Give back my lollypop, big forehead!” Ino said, trying to pull her lollypop out of Sakura's hair.
 
“Give mine back first!” Sakura said, trying to get her lollypop out of Ino's hair.
 
Ino and Sakura kepted pulling their lollypop out of each others hair. Chouji glared at Naruto and through him over the scrubs.
 
“ACK!” Naruto yelled, as Chouji through him over the scrubs and landed on his head.
 
In the middle of the fight, TenTen, Lee and Rin were playing Old Maid with Kankurou's deck of cards. Naruto walked back to Gaara's backyard with `I'M GONNA KILL YOU, CHOUJI' kind of face. So Naruto managed to climb back on to the trampoline before he could do anything, Sasuke punched him back out of the fight. All the weight from the kids was being poured into the centre of the trampoline causing the trampoline to break and knocked them down through the trampoline, causing them to call on the faces.
 
`X_X' kids said.
 
~*~ Kankurou and the lawnmower~*~
 
Kankurou was still trying to get the lawnmower to start and was really getting annoyed at it. He heard a loud noise and looked over at the kids, noticed that they were lying on the ground. Kankurou figured out that maybe the kids were just sleeping and kicked the lawnmower. This time the lawnmower started up and drove off. Kankurou grabbed the side of his head, with an 'Oh CRAP' written on his face.
 
“NO!” Kankurou yelled.
 
Kankurou ran after the lawnmower, hoping to catch it or that the lawnmower would come back on it's own.
 
“COME BACK!” Kankurou yelled.
 
~*~ in the house~*~
 
Temari was watching Kankurou chasing the lawnmower all over the backyard and she began to laugh.
 
“Too bad! I don't have this own video! This would have made a great comeback for me!” Temari said, laughing at Kankurou.