Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ chapter 16: THE WATER FIGHT! ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 16: THE WATER FIGHT!
 
 
It's a beautiful hot day, and the kids and four adults in a familiar neighborhood were having a water fight. Naruto jumped out of hiding and pulled out his super soaker.
“YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! I HOLD THE SUPER SOAKER SP5000. IT HAS TWO, NOT ONE, BUT TWO WATER SHOOTERS! AND IT'S THE BEST SUPER SOAKER AROUN-AAAACCCKKKK!” Naruto was explaining his super soaker when Sasuke shot water into his mouth with his super soaker 300.

"Shut up and shoot will ya, we're gonna lose the war," Sasuke said repumping his super soaker 300.

"I GOT THE WATER GERNADES!" Gaara yelled running up to his team with the bagful of water balloons
 
"Shush!! They'll find ya," Neji said pulling Gaara down.
 
“Alright! Get in line men!” Itachi said.
 
Sasuke, Naruto, Neji and Gaara stood in a line and saluted Itachi.
 
“Listen up, men! There is a war out there and only one team is the winner in this war. We are not going to be the ones to fall, right?” Itachi asked.
 
Yes sir!” the four kids said.
 
“We're gonna fight our way to victory! Naruto take the right side, Neji the front, Sasuke the left side and Gaara take the sniper! Now go, move it!” Itachi said.
 
The four kids ran to the position and pumped up their super soaker. Itachi smiled and was very proud of his young soldiers.
 
“Right that leaves me to the back!” Itachi said, getting to his spot and pumped up his super soaker.
 
~*~a few hours later~*~

"
E-TOUCH-EE! 'Karamu's TEAM IS IN OUR TERRITORY!” Naruto yelled, pointing to the direction that he came from. THE WHITE TIGERS ARE IN OUR TERRITORY!" Kenny yelled pointing in the direction that he came from.
 
“Naruto, I told you to use walkie-talkie!” Itachi said.
 
“I can't!” Naruto said.
 
“Why can't you use it?” Itachi asked.
 
“Err…I sat on mine!” Naruto said smiling.
 
“Right! New Plan! We are going to divide ourselves! Gaara and Neji you too can handle Kankurou's team right?” Itachi asked.


"Yea, this means war,"
Gaara said putting on a bandana. Then he pumped his super soaker again and ran off.
 
“Gaara wait! WE ARE IN A WAR, YOU CAN'T- oh forget it!” Neji said, running after Gaara.

"
Right..." Itachi said sweat dropping. "Sasuke and Naruto you can handle Temari's team, can you?”
“Sure! There's 5 of them and 2 of us… hmm... I say that's pretty even!” Naruto said.
“No, Naruto! It means WE. ARE. OUT. NUMBERED!” Sasuke said, “And then they're girls. How can we fight girls?”
“Your not afraid of girls are you Sasuke?” Itachi asked, teasingly.
 
“No!” Sasuke said.
 
“Good! Then get going!” Itachi said.
 
“Yes, Captain E-touch-ee!' Naruto said, putting on an oversized helmet, which covered most of his head and his eyes.
 
“Right!” Itachi said, watching them run off.

""
That leaves me against Shikamaru's team!” Itachi said..

~*~ over to Kankurou's team~!*~
 
Kankurou's team was walking around the sand ninja's house looking for any other teams to soak.
"Kank-woah! I'm hungry!” Chouji complained while his stomach growled.
 
“I already told you about 50 times, this is a war THERE IS NO EATING IN THE MIDDLE OF BATTLE!” Kankurou yelled, making the birds around them scattered.

Chouji started to cry, because Kankurou yelled at him.

"
We think you should quite now! Because we know you are the first ones to go!” a voice from a tree said, throwing water grenades at the ground.
 
Kankurou's team started jumping and shooting at the tree the balloons are coming from. Actually it was on Kankurou who jumped, the others sort fell or ran into each other or shot one of their one team members.

"I think you need to learn how to aim," a boy behind the team said making them turn around. Before they knew it, they
were soaked by a red haired person, who was laughing like a mad man. All of them were screaming and falling on the ground like they died.

Kankurou had ran off before Gaara shot him. He has hiding behind the largest tree in his backyard. His team was gone; they might end up losing faster than he knew it.

"
Kank-woah! Where aaaaaarrrreeeeeeeee you?” Gaara's voice sang throughout his yard. That made shivers runs of his spine.

'What am I gonna do? What am I gonna do?!' he thought. "Wait a second.
Gaara's only 3! What could a 3 year old do? And why am I afraid of a 3 year old, wait… Gaara is not an ordinary 3 year old! ” he asked out loud and jumping and started shooting at Gaara. Gaara was trying to dodge his shots but when he got splatter in his shirt, all of the other shots kept on hitting him dead on. Gaara tried picking up his walkie-talkie and called Itachi on it.
 
Gaara: Captain E-touch-ee!
Itachi: What is it Gaara?

Gaara: Can't... go... on... sir :: cough:: got hit...

Itachi: EH?! What happened?! Where's you're partner? (Shieka: good question ! Where is Neji)

Gaara: I don't know! Got most of Kank-woah's team... didn't get Kank-woah... I see the light...

Itachi: Light?! Stop looking at the sun it'll burn your eyes.

Gaara: Kank-woah got me... I can't make it... E-touch-ee... Watch over Naruto for me.... ::static::

Itachi cutted off his line and sighed. "Being over-dramatic will get you no where in a water fight..."
 
“Sigh! Well at least Kankurou's team is down… well except for Kankurou!” Itachi said, “And we lost one player! Poor Gaara!”
 
Itachi looked at his walkie-talkie and sighed, “I guess I have to tell the others, that no brow is down!”
 
Itachi: Call all members of Itachi's team; Call all members of Itachi's team! No brow has killed in action! I repeat no brow has been killed in action… ::Static::

"Oh, you
won't be losing to one player," Shikamaru said behind Itachi with a water balloon in his hand, "you'll lose 2 players!” He tossed it straight at Itachi, which missed. Kiba then came up and trying to shoot Itachi with his mini super soakers, but Itachi kepted dancing around. (A/N: They love them super soakers dun they o.O;;).

"
I'm not going to go down like this!” Itachi said pumping his super soaker to the max and started shooting. It knocked all of Shikamaru's team out very quickly. After all of the other team has fallen, Itachi walked over to the Shikamaru. “That's what you get for trying to sneak attack! Very well planned but in the end it back fired.”

~*~ over to Naruto and Sasuke, before Shikamaru attacked Itachi~*~
 
Naruto and Sasuke were making their way to Temari's team, and Naruto kept falling, because he couldn't see.
 
“Why do you wear that thing? You can't even see!” Sasuke said.
 
“It protects my head!” Naruto said.
 
“From what… the sky?” Sasuke asked.
 
“No from the enemies!” Naruto said.
 
The two leaf Nins went into silence or that is until Itachi's voice came on the walkie-talkie and scared the to death.
 
Itachi: Call all members of Itachi's team; Call all members of Itachi's team! No brow has killed in action! I repeat no brow has been killed in action… ::Static::
 
Naruto and Sasuke stared at the walkie-talkie for while and blinked.
 
“Who's No brow?” Naruto asked.
 
“That's Gawah, You dunce! Gawah went down! We have to keep moving!” Sasuke said.
 
“Oh…what's mine?” Naruto asked.
 
“It's going to be road kill, if you don't be quiet!” Sasuke said, walking ahead.
 
Naruto ran after Sasuke, talking about his new name and Sasuke wanted to hit him.
 
~*~Over to Neji, again before Shikamaru attacked~*~
 
Neji was walking around, looking for Gaara and Kankurou's team. But with no lucky gave up and sat down. Neji closed his eyes for a while, and jumped when he heard Itachi's voice on the walkie-talkie.
 
Itachi: Call all members of Itachi's team; Call all members of Itachi's team! No brow has killed in action! I repeat no brow has been killed in action… ::Static::
 
“No brow? There is only one person in this war with out eye brows and that is Gawah... Pause… Gawah is dead?” Neji asked, suddenly stood up.
 
Neji ran all over Kankurou's yard and tripped over something lying in the middle of the land.
 
“Why would someone leave… GAWAH!” Neji said.
 
Neji placed Gaara's head on his lap and started to cry.
 
"GAWAH!!! NOOO!! I'm sorry, I wasn't there Gawah! You were the brave one out of the team! I'll get revenge for you death!” Neji said, standing up fast and dropping Gaara's head to the ground.
 
Neji started pumping his super soaker to the max and started looking around.
 
“Kank-woah! I know you're out there, show yourself!” Neji said, looking all over.
 
Kankurou walked out of his hiding spot and walked up to Neji.
 
“I was waiting for to show up! Look Neji, you are a three year old and I'm a teenager and stuff! But whatever happens here, do not taking to heart okay?” Kankurou said, smiling.
 
“Okay!” Neji said, crossing his fingers behind his back.
 
Neji pumped his super soaker and aimed at Kankurou. It knocked Kankurou out. Neji walked up to Kankurou's body and said, “I never let a member's death go with out revenge… okay that's even drama for one day!”
Neji ran off to find his other teammates.
 

~*~
Back to Sasuke and Naruto~*~

Naruto and Sasuke were hiding in the bushed on the girl's territory. Naruto was trying to keep his headm because the helmet was heavy and Sasuke was trying to figure out how to take the down, with his telescope.
 
"OK, Naruto should we attack him in a sneak attack to attack them head on?"

"
…” Naruto said, head into he ground.

"
NARUTO?” Sasuke said lifting up Naruto's head, “take that helmet off!”
"Huh?" Naruto said.

"Sneak attack or hand to hand combat?"
Sasuke asked, holding up Naruto's head.

"Both!"
Naruto replied with a huge smile on his face.

"Both???"
Sasuke repeated raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah. First, we throw water balloons at them hiding, then we assault them."
Naruto explained.

"
Hm… not a bad idea! I'm glad I though of it!”." Sasuke said. The twosome's crepted over to the nearest bushes they could find.

"Do they really think that we don't see them?"
Sakura asked Ino playing cards with everyone on the team.

"You know how boys are, some are cute and stupid, some are ugly and smart, it's hard to decide on things like that."
Temari explained, "Got any 4s?"

"Go fish."
Hinata said.

"Who's gonna attack them?"
TenTen asked.

"
Tewari and I will go. I'm winning in Go Fish anyways," sakura said getting up and grabbing her yellow super soaker.

"YAY! I haven't soaked no one since when Mark tried to attack us,"
Temari said excitedly grabbing her neon green super soaker refilling it with water.

"Don't you think they hear us,
Sasuke?" Naruto asked rather loudly behind the bushes. Before Sasuke could answer, sakura and Temari was over them aiming their guns at them.

"Yea... I think they did,
Naruto!” Sasuke said.

"Let's hold them hostage and put makeup on them while we wait,"
Ino said excitedly. "Can we, Tewari, plllleeeeaaaassseeeee??"

"NOOO I'D RATHER GET SOAKED!!!"
Sasuke yelled pleading.

"Hmmm... I heard they're only
two of the Itachi's team left anyways. I'll let one of you go and one stays." Temari said.

"But who gets to go?"
TenTen asked.

"How about
Sasuke? We think that naruto looks better in a dress." Temari said.

"YAY!!"
Sasuke yelled jumping.

"NOOOOO!!"
naruto yelled slumping.

"Now leave, we're giving you a 30 second head start,"
Temari warned.

"30 SECONDS?!"
Sasuke asked.

"Yea, we're not just gonna let you leave, we are gonna chase you,"
Temari explained.

"Crud,"
Sasuke said running away trying to find Itachi.



~*~Later that evening at
Sand nin's house~*~

"THE
E-TOUCH-EE TEAM RULES IN ANY SPORT!!" a certain little group of 4 boys cheered after their victory in the battle.
 
Gaara dried up, Naruto got his make-up off of his face, Neji wasted 50 gallons of water, and Sasuke got slapped with a wet glove leaving a red mark on his face. (Readers: ouch >.<)
 
Temari, Shikamaru, Itachi and Kankurou were so tired, that they sat down on the couch and started watching tv. But the kids were still full of energy, Gaara, naruto, Sasuke and Kiba chased each other through the house, Hinata was playing with a spoon, lee and Neji were through things at the young girls, Shino was playing with his bugs and Chouji was eating.

Knock-knock.

"I GOT IT!!!" Gaara yelled knocking over Kiba, naruto and Sasuke to the ground.

At the Front Door...

Gaara remember from last time that he couldn't open the door and started piling books near the door and peeked through the mail door.
 
"Hel-lo?"

The person in the black pants and red shirt knelt down to look in the mailbox slit. Blues eyes met green eyes. "Hi, I
got your order here and-” the man said, getting cut of by Gaara.

"
just a minute!” Gaara said.
Gaara ran to the living room and told Temari that the pizza guy was here. Temari lazily got up and walked to the door.
 
“Hi!” the pizza guy said.
 
“Hello?” Temari asked.
 
“Here is your order and the total cost 56 dollars” the pizza guy said.
 
“56 DOLLARS?” Temari yelled, scaring the pizza guys.
 
`Yes ma'am!” the pizza guy said scared.
 
“Don't call me Ma'am! Here is your money! Have good night!” Temari said slamming the door, with her foot and holding the pizzas.
 
Temari walked by the living room and yelled, “DINNER!”
 
A heard of elephants came running into the kitchen, fighting over the food and Naruto got slapped with a slice of pizza.
 
They all enjoyed their dinners and soon the kids fell asleep for tiredness.