Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ chapter 22: Hiccups ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 22: HICCUPS

A beautiful day, at the house that is usually full of children.... Kankurou was in he's bedroom listening to he's music, when all of a sudden Temari calls him or yells for him. He races down stairs thing something is terrible wrong or one of the kids walked out of the front door again. Kankurou runs into the kitchen and skids to a stop. He finds Temari standing on the table with a broom. O_O'
"Let me guess... a mouse?" Kankurou said with a tone.
"Shut up and get rid of it!" Temari whined, pointing to where she saw the mouse last.
Kankurou bends down to look underneath the stove and say a small mouse hiding in the back. He stood up and moved the stove out of the way. Kankurou tried to pick up the mouse, but the mouse ran away.
~*~ Living room~*~
Gaara and the other were sitting happily in the living room, playing with their toys and trying to read books.
"Temari probably found another mouse.... "Gaara said, but out of nowhere he hiccups and drops he's toy.
"What was that?" Neji asked.
"What was what?" Gaara said.
"That sound you made!" Neji said.
Gaara hiccups again.
"That sound. You made that sound before. "Neji said.
Sasuke moved closer and placed he's hand on Gaara's forehead, "he's not sick. No fever.
"Alright. Doctor Neji is in. Gaara open your mouth." Neji's said, about to look into Gaara’s mouth as, Gaara opened he's mouth.
"Do you see anything?" Gaara asked.
"Shush. NO talking when the doctor is examining." Neji said. Prying Gaara’s mouth opened wider.
Gaara hiccups; everyone screams running away from Gaara.
"I knew it. It's him. He’s coming for me. Save me Sakura!" Lee cried.
"What are you talking about?" Sakura asked.
"I saw a movie and this guy in the movie pointed to me and said I’m coming for you!" Lee cried again.
"Oh brother. Lee it was a movie, plus the guy didn’t mean you." Sakura said.
"Oh!"
Everyone sweat dropped and Gaara started to yell, "What about me? I have problem here."
All eyes turned to Gaara, Neji sighed." what were you doing before you had this problem?"
"Nothing!" Gaara said, he hiccups again. Everyone started screaming and ran behind the chair.
"He's going to DIE!" Naruto yelled, "He’s going to die!"
"He’s not going to die...right doc?" Sasuke asked.
"I really don't know." Neji answered.
"But you’re a doctor!" Sasuke said.
"Yeah well.... this doctor retired." Neji said.
Gaara hiccups.
"AHHH... RUN AWAY!" Neji screamed.
Everyone goes back hiding behind the chair. Shikamaru walks in, after walking into the house (he didn't even knock... How rude).
"What’s all the screaming about? I can hear it in the streets!" Shikamaru asked.
"Something wrong with Gaara." Kiba said.
Gaara drinks he's glass of juice (Don't know where that came from) and then hiccups and juice comes out he's nose.
"Oh... there is nothing wrong with Gaara. He just has the Hiccups." Shikamaru said.
"What’s that?" Gaara asked.
"Hiccups? Uh... it happens when you breathe in when you drink something?" (That’s how I get hiccups.... but then again they are three so Shikamaru didn't want to confuse them) Shikamaru said.
"How do you get rid of them?" Gaara asked.
"All you need is to have someone scare you.” Shikamaru said, “Now. Where is Temari?”
“Temari? She is in the kitchen fighting a big mouse.” Ino said.
“Thanks.” Shikamaru said as he walked towards the kitchen. What did Ino mean; Temari’s fight a big mouse? Shikamaru thought, but stopped suddenly as he got an image of Kankurou with mouse ears, whiskers and a tail. (I drew that picture…) He shook he’s head as he walked into the kitchen. Let say… it was very messy, Temari was still on the table holding the broom yelling at Kankurou to get rid of the mouse and Kankurou was covered in scratches and dirty, as he held the mouse by the tail.
~*~ back to the living~*~
“Hmm… how to scare Gaara?” Neji said, as he walked back and forth. Twelve little eyes followed he’s every moved and he stopped suddenly, “I got… Sasuke, Chouji, Kiba and Shino Come with me.”

“What about me?” Naruto asked.
“Sorry… but we can’t have our plans ruined” Neji said.
“But I want to help.” naruto said, with puppy eyes.
“… Fine… I’m going to give you a job… it’s big and very important.” Neji said.
“What is it?” Naruto asked.
“You have to stay here.” Neji said.
“Okay.” Naruto said happily.

Neji, Shino, Chouji, Kiba and Sasuke all disappeared around the corner. Gaara remained on the floor; hiccupping and Naruto stared at Gaara.
“Now what?” Naruto asked.
“Well… let’s go get scared.” Gaara said.
Gaara and naruto started to walk towards the entrance of the living room as they turn around the corner; four scary monsters job out screaming at them. Gaara stares and says, “Hi guys. Thought (Hiccups) of something to scare me with?” and Naruto fainted.

~*~ door to the basement~*~
Gaara and naruto walk passed the open basement door and was suddenly pushed down the stairs.

BANG

WHACK.

THUD.

They started to hear scary noises and Gaara turns around in time to see a monster, with flashlight shinning its face.

“Hi Neji.” Gaara said.

The monster sighs and it removes it face; indeed it was Neji…a very upset Neji. Who stormed off and went upstairs.

~*~ near the bathroom~*~

Chouji and Sasuke jumps out from the main bathroom and screams at them, as Gaara and Naruto walked by.
“Hi. Guys. Is Neji thinking of scaring me soon?” Gaara asked.
Chouji and Sasuke let out a big sigh and eventually gave up in defeat.
“It’s impossible to scare Gaara!” Sasuke said.

Gaara, Chouji, Sasuke and naruto went back to the living room after getting tired of trying to get scared of walking around. Gaara hears a bump coming from upstairs, and he starts to follow.

"Where are we going?" naruto whispers to Ino, who shrugged.

~*~ upstairs~*~
The upstairs hallway was dark, to bad that they could reach the light switch, being short really has its downsides (I know from experience. -.-... I’m short too). Gaara looked around; they walked further into the darkness of the hallway. A voice shot out of the darkness and said. "Get ready for my scaring technique."
The light turns on, Neji was standing behind them, he creped closer to Gaara. But to bad he didn't know that he's shirt was getting caught on the railing on the stairs and one big yank. Neji tumbles backwards down the stairs and he screams. Gaara hiccups.
"Are you okay? If that happened to be I’d be scared!" Kiba said.
Neji stands up dusting himself off," I wasn't scared."
"You looked scared to me." Chouji said.
"Yeah... you even screamed." Sasuke said.
"Leave me alone." Neji said.
Neji stormed off, leaving the others alone; as he walks he begins to cry. (Even at three, Neji still tries to show he has a back bone. So… cute... *Squeezes Neji into a big hug* Neji: x_x)
"Where did they go?" naruto asked.
"Where did what go?" Gaara asked.
"Your hiccups" Naruto said.
"Hey, I'm cured. Gaara said happily.
"How?" Naruto asked.
"I don't know. They just stopped." Gaara said and shrugged.
Everything was quite or that was until someone hiccupped. Everyone stops in their tracks and stared at each other. There was another hiccup... where was this hiccup coming from. They wondered. Temari walks in and yells out loud, "WHO'S THE WISE GUY THAT GAVE ME HICCUPS?"