Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ chapter 23: baby for sale ( Chapter 24 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 23: Baby for sale.

Temari had taken Kankurou, Shikamaru, Itachi and the kids out for a shopping day in the strip. While walking Temari found a store that she really liked and told Kankurou to watch the kids and Itachi outside of the store, as she dragged Shikamaru into the store.

Kankurou sat and had fourteen eyes watching him, after getting annoyed, he turned around and said “what?”

The fourteen eyes just watched him, then he say something… a sign… that said, ‘Baby clothes for sale’

But being Kankurou, he only read… ‘Baby for sale’…. a light bulb shined about he’s head and a big smile spread across he’s face.

~*~ 20 minutes later~*~

Still waiting for Temari and Shikamaru to come out of the store. Kankurou was holding on to naruto and shouted, “ BABY FOR SALE. A CUTE BLOND BABY BOY, HE CAN FEED HIMSELF AND EVEN TALK. HE COST ABOUT 2O DOLLARS.”

The shoppers just walked past him.
“HOW ABOUT GIRLS? CUTE LITTLE BABY GIRLS… YOU CAN HAVE THEM FOR ONLY 20 DOLLARS. WHAT ABOUT RARE BABY BOY? WITH RED HAIR? NO…HOW ABOUT THIS BIG BABY RIGHT HERE. HE CAN DO EVERYTHING AN ADULT CAN. BUT HE COMPLETELY ACTS AS A CHILD!” Kankurou shouted.

~*~An hour later~*~

Unsuccessful of getting rid of the children or getting caught by Temari for trying to sale the kids. Kankurou received a big smack across the head by Temari and was forced to baby-sit them for the next 3 weeks.