Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ Chapter 24: Christmas again and mall disaster part 1 ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 24: Christmas again and mall disaster part 1


It was the day before Christmas… Temari thought it would be a good idea to take the children and Itachi to the mall to meet Santa, but unfortunately Gaara wasn’t feeling to well and Temari wanted to stay home with Gaara. But somehow Kankurou got Temari to change her mind and brought Gaara to the mall anyway.

~*~ in the line for Meeting Santa~*~
After about an hour or so… it was finally their turn, first it was Neji, lee, Shino, Chouji ( Santa had a hard time lifting Chouji), Sasuke and naruto. Right before the elf ( the one that takes the pictures) calls for the nxt child, Itachi ran immediately to Santa and said, “MY TURN”

“aren’t you a little old?” Santa asked.

“nope I am three.” Itachi replied.

While Itachi was telling Santa what he wanted… Naruto suddenly had to go to the bathroom, he was told by Kankurou to wait. But being three and unable to hold it in…Naruto ran over to Temari and told her the he has to go, Temari then got Shikamaru to take naruto to the bathroom. Shikamaru grabbed naruto and ran down the mall to find bathroom.

After Itachi it was Gaara’s turn,, still not feeling well. Gaara was placed on Santa’s lap.

“what’s your name?” Santa asked.

Gaara stared at Santa and in one second Gaara threw up all over Santa. (I know someone who did that). Being three and all, Gaara began to cry. So embarrassed Temari grabbed the kids, itachi and Kankurou and ran off,

~*~ find a bathroom~*~

Shikamaru finally found a bathroom , but there was a line up in the men’s bathroom.

“I have to go now” Naruto cried.

Shikamaru was thinking of what to do next, what he came up with was… Shikamaru was going to make a deal with the guy ahead of him.

“uh.. Excuse me… but could we go ahead of you… my kid really needs to go and….”

The guy ahead of Shikamaru turns around to reveal…. Orochimaru.

“what are you doing here? Are you here to take Naruto? Sasuke? Gaara?” Shikamaru asked.

“nah…. It’s Christmas. I have time off. So I decided to go shopping.” Orochimaru said.

“you get days off? I thought only good guys get time off!” Shikamaru asked.

“when you.. So called good guys get time off… what do you think we bad guys are doing during that time? Sitting around picking are noses? We can’t sit around and nothing and wait until the good guys get back from holidays. So we get them too.” Orochimaru said, smiling.

“He’s right you know.” a voice said from behind Orochimaru. A person popped up from behind Orochimaru… The voice belong to Kabuto.

Can this day get any weirder? Shikamaru thought to himself. He felt a tug on he’s sleeve and looked over at naruto.

“I don‘t have to go anymore…” Naruto said, smiling. Shikamaru lifted naruto away from him and looked down… it turned out that Naruto had peed himself and it got all over Shikamaru’s side. Sigh…

“Aww… little naruto went pee pee..” Orochimaru said in a baby voice. Making naruto laugh.

“We have to get going. I’ll see you guys around.” Shikamaru said.

“Bye. AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!” Orochimaru said.

Orochimaru and Kabuto turn around , “what nice guy. I like him.” Kabuto said.

~*~ After searching the whole mall from Temari and the others.~*~

“What took you so long?” Temari asked.

“sorry… we got caught up.” Shikamaru said, looking over at Naruto.

Temari saw the wet stain on Shikamaru ‘s side and said, “let me guess… naruto went before you got to the bathroom.”

“ah… no we were trying to get into the bathroom.” Shikamaru said, “ we also met Orochimaru and Kabuto in the bathroom line. They say merry Christmas.”

Temari and Kankurou stared at Shikamaru look he was from another planet. A small little voice got everyone’s attention… “guess what?”

“what is it Kiba?” Shikamaru said.

“Gaara threw up all over Santa.” Kiba said, smiling.

Everyone was silent… no one said word the whole drive home. Gaara went to bed… Naruto and a bath, Shikamaru had a shower and the rest was having fun playing. ( I couldn’t think of what to put at the end…crap… I broke a nail…Damn it)