Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three again ❯ Chapter 25: Christmas morning, where are my cookies and That's not santa...part 2 ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 25: Christmas morning, where are my cookies and That's not santa...part 2

The next day, gaara still feeling sick. And worse it was christmas. Shikamaru was still freaked out that he had meant Orochimaru and Kabuto at the mall doing Clothes shopping... on top of that Naruto had peeped on him. Anyway...all the children had woken up early and had snuck downstairs to find... someone sleeping in the middle of thr livingroom floor. Freaked out they ran straight for Kankurour's room ( it was the only room not locked).

"There's a fat man in the livingroom." Naruto said, scared,

"What fat man?"

"The fat man in red clothes and white beard " Naruto said.

"there is no one in the livingroom... except for the peanut man!" Kankuour said.

the children looked at eachother and sasuke got an idea and leaned over to sakura, whispered into her ear. Sakura took in a deep breath and screamed as loud as she can. Causing everyone in the house to jump out of bed and Kankurou to fall out fo bed, crashing to the floor.

20 minutes later after getting yelled at for waking everyone up early. everyone went down to the liviing room, Santa sat on te couch, temari was holding onto Gaara ( still sick); kankuour was holding on Sasuke and naruto, because everyone was fighting on who was going to set on Santa's lap. First was Itachi, naruto, Neji, sakura, Ino, Chouji and Kiba. it was sasuke's turn, he sat on santa's lap. he stared at Santa and grabbed Santa's beard and yanked it down.

"I KNEW IT. YOUR NOT REALLY SANTA. YOU ARE KAKASHI!" Sasuke yelled, hopping off Santa's lap , who now is known as kakashi. He ran around the room holding the beard, screaming and yelling. Shortly the other kids started follow Sasuke, running around screaming and yelling.

While that was going on, gaara turned around to temari and , "can i have some cookies?"

Temari stared at gaara and shook her head, "your still sick. you can't have any cookies."

Gaara got an angry face and yelled, "I WANT MY COOKIES."

temari sighed and walked over to the kitchen. SHe shortly later returned with a plate of cookies. " fine, but when you throw up after don;t come crying to me." She gave Gaara the cookies and sat him on the floor. Shortly later,smelling the cookies Naruto ran over to Gaara and tries to take one. but gaara slaps him in the forehead causes naruto to fallbackwards. Naruto sits up and rubs he's forehead and makes another attempt on trying to steal a cookie from Gaara. when Gaara was not looking Naruto stole a cookie from him, Gaara realized this and runs after Naruto, yelling, "THAT'S MY COOKIE." Naruto and Gaara ran through the kitchen, back into the livingroom, and back into the kitchen and disappeared somewhere in the kitchen.

After about 15 minutes gaara and naruto ran back into the liviingroom, Naruto eating the cookie as fast as he can; but right before naruto finished it, gaara tackled Naruto to the ground. the last piece of the cookie fell out of Naruto helds and landed a few inches away from them. Gaara reached for the last piece of the cookie, but right before gaara got he's hands on it; chouj picked it up and shoved into he's mouth and smiled. "thank you for the cookie" he said before walking off.