Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three to Make it Fun ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto
 
A/N: Okay, I know its been a substantial amount of time, but I totally forgot about this story. I've also been thinking maybe I should write some long one shot lemons. I like writing lemons. I like reading lemons too. Anyway, ONWARDS!
 
*At the hospital*
`Sakura, babe, you're gonna be just fine. The doctor will be back in a second.'
`Sasuke, do you know where my coach is? He said he had something he needed to attend to, but he never came back.' Sasuke squeezed her delicate hand.
`I'll go and look. I won't be long, I promise. Naruto wants to come in and see you anyway. Sakura just nodded her head.
 
`Sasuke!' Naruto jumped up from his snooze outside Sakura's room. Sasuke threw him a dark look.
`Can I see her now can I see her now can I see her now!?' He asked like a small child pleading for candy. `Pleeeeease Sasuke?' Sasuke grabbed the front of Naruto's shirt and hoisted him up against the wall. He got right in the boy's face and growled menacingly; he was far from being in a good mood.
`You say one word to upset that girl and I swear you will never see her bed or your dick again. Understand me?' Naruto nodded, and slowly crept into the room after the dark haired hunk released his grip. (A/N If you didn't notice, Sasuke/Sakura is the main romantic pairing. As far as the sex goes they're all on the same level with each other if you know what I mean.)
 
Sasuke went in search of Sakura's coach. He found him outside the hospital, head in hands, phone beside him and he appeared to be contemplating suicide.
`Something wrong, Iruka?'
`Wrong, Sasuke? Of course something is wrong! Sakura is injured, no one else can replace her from my gymnasts; no one is good enough, and I've got the assistant coach practically next door to Sakura! Someone knocked him out cold, gouged holes in his penis, soaked him in gasoline and drew a funny moustache on him!'
So that's what happened to Ebisu. I wondered where Naruto was taking him. Sasuke thought as an amused smile flittered in his eyes.
`Come on, Iruka, Sakura's waiting for us.'
 
`Naruto! What are you doing, we're in a hospital!' Sasuke and Iruka heard as they walked up the hall. Sasuke peered into the room unwillingly to find Naruto's pants sticking out at the crotch and Sakura covering her mouth with her hands. She suddenly burst out laughing and rubbed Naruto cheek where a red hand print could clearly be seen.
`I'm sorry, Naruto!' She managed between sobs. Her hospital gown was off one shoulder and it had clearly been tugged forward to partially reveal her chest. She adjusted herself when she saw Iruka and Sasuke standing in the doorway. Sasuke simply pushed Naruto towards the door and Iruka gave him a gentle slap on the back while shaking his head. Naruto left in search of food. Iruka approached Sakura.
`Sakura, I spoke to your doctor. He's done an x-ray, and fortunately nothing is broken, but…there's something else. I can't tell you, because I don't know what it means, but it could be at least a year before you can even train again. He'll fix you up in a little while, and you'll be instructed by a nurse of things such as limitations and doctor appointments, but I need to take these two back to training, they still need more practise. Sakura nodded and tears fell silently down her face. Iruka whispered in Sasuke's ear before walking to the hall and dragging Naruto to the car with him.
`…Sasuke!' Sakura cried harder and harder as Sasuke muffled her sobs into his jacket. He held her tightly until her doctor came back in with a nurse, at which point he kissed her forehead and left without a word.
 
`So Sasuke, guess its just the two of us tonight then.' Naruto was far from happy about Sakura's injury, but having Sasuke all to himself was enough to put him in a good mood.
`I guess so.' A massive grin had presented itself on Naruto's face.
`Naruto, do you think Sakura is going to be okay?'
`Huh? What are you talking about, Sasuke, of course Sakura will be okay, She'll be back to kicking ass as the best gymnast we've got in no time at all.'
`But Naruto, she did so much damage. A torn rotator cuff is no laughing matter, and she damaged the cartilage in her knees from the fall. The nurse told me that she'll be lucky to ever train in gymnastics again.' Naruto face creased into a frown as he assessed Sasuke.
`Hey, Sasuke…she's gonna be fine, she'll get through it, a few little injuries are nothing. What's wrong with you? I've never seen you so worried about anything, except when you thought Sakura might find out about us really being…'
`Naruto!' Sasuke sharply cut off the blond mid sentence. `You know that isn't who we are anymore. The village is our past, as it is for the others making up the nine rookies.' Naruto nodded.
`Sorry, Sasuke, but maybe Sakura should know, I mean, maybe if we tell her, Iruka could come. I mean, we sent Ebisu back to the village. And we used to know a girl named Sakura.'
`Naruto, just because we still carry out missions with Iruka doesn't mean that we're ninja anymore. We work with stealth, no one knows about us, except Iruka who is still a proud leaf chonin.' Naruto walked to Sasuke's black sports car and got in the passenger seat.
`Just think about it, Sasuke. But for now, lets get back to Sakura's apartment and relax a little.' Naruto's grin had returned, and Sasuke had one to match.
 
Moans were coming from the bedroom into the night. It had started with tongues caressing over each other, hands twisting hair into knots, and then the real fun began. Sasuke grinned lustfully, moved down in the sheets and fingered the soft skin around Naruto's dick. He tempted the erection further as he lightly licked up the side of the pole. Naruto shivered with the sensual feeling caused. Now, both were enjoying the feeling of a mouth over the long poles that Sakura had been slithering along just nights ago. Stomach to stomach, facing opposite direction and swallowing hard on each others members; that was how they remained until dawn, one moving against the other, both pleasuring as they tried not to think about the beautiful pink-haired girl who belonged in their bed.
 
A/N Okay, I'm gonna try to update more regularly, though I'm pretty sure no one cares but anyway.