Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Three to Make it Fun ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto, how upsetting!! Oh and I'm sorry guys, no lemon in this one. Next time, Sasuke and Naruto only.
 
Sakura fell hard off the vault. Her breasts bounced, and a perverted assistant coach leered at her chest. Naruto was out running, while Sasuke practised bars tirelessly. A light sheen of sweat covered his perfect body. Sakura was being given plenty attention from the coaches as she prepared herself for the upcoming competition.
`Sakura! Get your ass off the ground and go again dammit!' Her coach was an unsightly man, who was interested in nothing other than what she could win for him. Sakura slowly struggled to her feet. He had been yelling at her since 5am, now it was 12:30pm, and despite her success, he wanted her to keep doing things bigger and better. The assistant coach, on the other hand, was completely helpful. He was always watching her closely, manoeuvring her body into the correct position for what she was doing, and now he ran to help her up. Sasuke had noticed, and he didn't appreciate it. Sakura ran as fast as she could, and came out with a perfect landing.
`Alright, have a carrot or something and some water. Come back at 1 and we'll start working on your tumbling.' The assistant coach stepped forward to Sakura, and put his cold hand on the small of her back. She cringed at the contact, and Sasuke landed gracefully to watch with guarded eyes.
`Come Sakura, aren't you hungry? Perhaps I should take you out somewhere to…indulge yourself; this strict diet must be a strain on you.' His mouth moved to her shoulder, and his other hand slid down her arm. She tried to move away from his touch, but his hands were like a vice on her arms as he held her close to him. Behind him, a pair of black eyes flash red.
`Get off me,' Sakura was squirming, and he kept his hold tight. He pulled her back roughly into his front, and she could feel his arousal. No one in the gym was paying attention, no one was watching her.
`Come on Sakura, surely you don't think that I'm unable to please you. Come with me, I'll show you what a man can be like.'
`Just let me go!' Sakura pleaded as he began to pull her towards the exit. She struggled one last time as he pushed her out the door, and he turned her around and slapped her out of annoyance. That was Sasuke's cue. He strode out the door just in time to see the assistant forcefully kiss Sakura, who was still trying to push him off. He didn't notice Sasuke materialise behind him.
`Stop struggling, Sakura, or this will just be unenjoyable for you. Relax, calm down, and I promise this wont disappoint you.' Then her eyes opened wide.
`Sasuke!' Sakura cried. The coach turned around, shocked that someone had noticed them. Sasuke's fist smashed into his face, the coach went down, and Sakura hugged Sasuke tightly.
`Honestly, Sakura, he's a punk. Why are you getting worked up about him?' Sasuke implored while rolling his eyes mentally. Sakura's grateful smile turned to defiance.
`Because I panicked, okay? Panicked.'
`Yeah yeah, I get it. So what do you want me to do with this bum?' They both looked at the half-conscious man lying on the ground holding his nose, courtesy of Sasuke.
`Hey guys, what happened?' Naruto came back puffing and panting from his run. He was dripping sweat, and totally unaware of the situation. Sasuke had a small smile adjusted cruelly on his lips.
`Naruto, take care of this. Sakura's assistant coach attempted to force himself upon our lovely lady.' Naruto glared at the man at their feet. Sasuke wrapped Sakura's waist up with his arm and walked off slowly, pulled Sakura along close to him.
 
The coach yelled instructions to Sakura as she whizzed up and over the bar. `Okay Sakura, and…YES! That was perfect! DO it agai…Sakura? Hey, what's wrong? Sakura!?'