Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tied By The Ribbons of Fate ❯ Lost ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Oh how I wished that I owned Kankuro from the big ol’ Naruto universe. But a girl can dream, right? I only own the people that I have created, so if it doesn’t sound like a Naruto character that soul belong to me.

 

------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Three years of her life were lost. Three years of her adolescences were gone. She missed out on a lot during that time. Love, hatred, friendship and trust. She missed going to the land of Konohagakure to participate in the Chunin exams. She missed the invasion of that very place. She missed that a boy from her village, a boy that she knew, became the newest Kazekage. She missed that his brother was injured trying to protect from being kidnapped. She missed the invasion of the Akatsuki in her own home village.

Three years of her life was spent in one area. Three years she was nowhere even near home. She stayed in the Yukigakure, and even though she was in the coldest place and faced near death everyday she managed to survive. Three years, she remained as a little genin and learned the art of medical jutsu.

During those years and during all of her training, she had felt lost. There she was treated like royalty, as if she were a princess or the Kage’s daughter or something. She had missed the days where you felt as if you standing in the middle of the sun or hell. She missed being teased and picked by a puppet master and she missed picking on him in return. She missed the place where she felt like she actually belonged.