Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Ties to Humanity ❯ women and notes ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Previously on Ties to Humanity
He was free!...And nearly out of cash. Eyeing the casino nearby, he henged himself to look older and then he walked in.
It was dark, dank and smelled of alcohol and smokes. It really irritated his nose. He walked towards a black jack table and started playing. Ten minutes later, he was 300,000 yen richer. It appeared that while his life was bad, he was good at gambling. He walked away from the table and went to the bar. A lone person was gambling with the bar tender. It appeared the person was losing, badly. As he approached, he could hear the words that were exchanged.
“YOU, CHEATED!”
“No, I didn't , You JUST SUCK!”
Naruto walked towards the bickering gamblers, the person who was losing, he remembered the face from somewhere……
He walked towards the person, and realized it was a woman, a woman with blond hair and a bad disposition, a very bad disposition. She also had chakra, a nin perhaps.
Then he matched the face with the profile.
The Legendary Sucker
Tsunade-hime…granddaughter to the First Hokage of Konoha. One of the three Senin. One of the best medic nins in the shinobi world.
 
Chapter 9 Women and Notes
 
 
Naruto stood there and watched as the legendary Senin argue with the bartender. He watched as it escalated to a duel, a drinking duel.
 
“How about this, the first person who drinks the other under the table gets all the money.”
 
“You're on.”
 
Until that day, Naruto never saw anyone drink so much. After a span of forty-five minutes, the two duelers slumped under the table, simultaneously. The strong stench of alcohol floated towards Naruto aggravated an already irritated nose. He sneezed slightly, and walked closer towards the unconscious grown ups. As he neared, he noticed how young, the Senin was. She was looked young and had huge breasts. Correction, she had humongous breasts. He felt his face flush and grow hot. Kneeling down slightly he….poked at the breast and watched interested as they jiggled. To him, girls were strange and most adult men would faint if they saw a naked girl. That is why he created Oiroke no Jutsu. It was an effected way to knock out adult males; however, it was not that affective with females. As he poked and prodded the unconscious Senin, he was so entranced he did not notice the female ninja that stood barely ten feet away.
 
“You Perv, get away from Tsunde-sama!!!”
 
Naruto turned barely just in time to see a blur slam into him, hurling him into the wall with a crunch. His henge poofed away, and he barely missed being hit by senbon needles. The needles left a neat outline, where he used to be. With a quick roll, and jump he dodged the next barrage of needles. His opponent was a girl, a young woman who was glaring daggers at him. She was in a defensive crouch, her hands ready to create a seal at a moments notice.
 
Naruto automatically started seals of his own, quickly forming Kage Bunshin, creating three clones. Two clones went to distract the young woman with taijutsu, since medic, nins are not proficient with offensive hand to hand combat. Medic nins have great chakra control, but lack in taijutsu. As his two clones occupied the medic nin, he quickly thought of a strategy.
 
Poof! Poof!
 
NOW!
 
 
Shizune was having a bad day. First, Tsunde-sama wanted to go gamble. It took Shinzune three whole hours to convince Tsunde not to. When she went to buy some groceries, she discovered that Tsunde had vacated the hotel room and left a note. The note said that Tsunde went gambling and promised to return an hour later. Turned out she was three hours overdue. Therefore, Shizune went casino hoping, trying to find her wayward teacher before she gambled all the money away. After twenty unsuccessful minutes of searching, she finally found Tsunde. As she walked closer, she saw a man poking at Tsunde. At first, she thought he was trying to wake her up, and then noticed where he was poking.
 
“You Perv, get away from Tsunde-sama!!!” She screamed loudly, kicking him soundly on the side.
 
She quickly threw the senbon needles in succession, at the dodging figure. She went into a defensive stance, ready to beat the figure to unconsciousness.
 
To her surprise, three copies of the pervert appeared, two launching themselves at her. She jumped back, barely dodging the shuriken one clone threw at her.
 
She quickly inhaled and blew out toxins.
 
“Dokugiri,” She yelled out.
 
The dangerous toxins caught both clone destroying them.
 
Poof! Poof!
 
The smoke blinded her for a second; before she saw the twin, perverts launch themselves at her. Catching a kick from one, she slid back as the second landed a blow on her shoulder, spinning her slightly. Using chakra to steady herself, she jumped outside throwing more senbon needles. A blur came streaming at her, barely missing her body as Shizune hopped out of the way. Suddenly a hand grabbed her wrist and lashed out with his other hand. A blonde head was in front her, with blue eyes and weird whisker marks on the cheeks.
 
“Fukumikuchi Hari”
 
She quickly spat out needles from her mouth. The needles missed as the boy let go and swiftly kicked her in the stomach. She landed winded, her stomach throbbing slightly.
 
“Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu”
 
She barely dodged the barrage of shuriken, some nicking her leg. She was anticipated when a fist was swung at her, scrapping her arm, before she fatally hit it, causing the boy to poof.
 
`Damn, how many clones are there?'
 
She landed on the roof, hissing slightly. The battle had unbelievably worn her out. Her opponent was good at taijutsu and had great stamina. She was almost jonin rank, and yet was getting beaten by a child. She blinked in confusion, there seemed to he hundreds of copies surrounding her.
 
`What the….?'
 
She stared at the multiple blond heads and cursed. Steeling herself for a battle she might not win, she crouched ready for anything.
 
 
Naruto skipped away on the roofs, running at full speed. The woman was strong and he could not afford to dally away fighting her. He left a few clones and a surprise to hide his escape. Mentally filling away the new jutsu that he learned of, he pondered how, since he did not see it, his clones did. Finally, he thought one of the most important things he learned.
 
`Women are scary.
 
 
 
Sasuke bashed the tree in anger. After Kakashi found him and freed him of the paralysis, he was given a note from Naruto. It turned out Naruto left the village, a few hours after the end of the bell test. Sasuke pounded the tree repeatedly, working out all the emotion that he felt when he read the letter.
 
---Sasuke
You are weaker than me.
 
Those five words enraged him. He was NOT weaker than the dead last.
 
But you are, whispered an inner voice
 
NO, I am NOT, he roared back
 
He easily defeated YOU, hissed the voice
 
GRRR, Argh….
 
He stopped and sat down heavily. His chest heaved with each breath he took. He will train harder and when Naruto comes back show who is WEAK!
 
He glanced at the tree, he saw Naruto walk up the tree, but How?
 
With renewed energy, he started training in earnest. He will defeat Naruto and show who the weakling is.
 
 
Kakashi stood there, eyeing the headstone silently. Naruto's note told him that the blond was not an endless bundle of joy, but a child who can grief like any other person. How could he have missed that? He always prided himself on looking beneath the beneath. However, he could not see that Naruto was hurting. He was so stupid to use that genjutsu and cause Naruto even more pain. The note was in his gloved hand, crumbled slightly.
 
--Kakashi-sensei
A good friend told me not to waste my life, keeping vigil; I impart this wisdom to you.
 
Kakashi sighed; it turned out Naruto went to the headstone everyday since Iruka's death, just like him. Was he a horrible person, was he the one that drove Naruto to leave?
 
Obito……….
She wandered aimlessly. Kakashi-sensei gave her a note and the news that Naruto left. Sakura looked at the note, clenching her hands.
 
Sakura
You are the weak.
 
The note was short and to the point. She was weak. Sasuke would not even look at her. Even Naruto was stronger than she was. She was pitiful. Walking slowly she heard the sound of fist hitting wood.
 
Wha…
 
 
 
Okay, the next chapter will have spoiler for people who have not read the story arc after the chunin exam and the Valley of the end battle. If you haven't check and if you did, then good for you.
 
One question: Was the battle satisfactory?