Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ To Know The Future ❯ The Mishap ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pairings: NaruxSaku, SasuxOC, KibaxHina, ChouxIno, ShikaxTema, NejixTen, KakaxShun, AnkoxGia, AsumxKuri, GaaxOc
“Talking”
'Thinking'
“Demon/ Inner Person Talking”
'Demon/ Inner Person Thinking'
Jutsu
Author Notes

Summary: This a forward in time fic. Where the Rookie 9, Team Gai, and the Sand Sibs are sent forward in time. They are also the Rookie 9 are 16 so figure the other ages from there. Enjoy and if you like please review. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto characters, but I made up Kazumi and all the kids. You may borrow w/o permission.
Chapter 1: The Mishap

It was a boring hot summer day in Konaha. Tensions were running high for some people. (A/N: Take a wild guess who.) It wasn't even noon yet and Sakura had had to break-up five fights between Naruto and Sasuke. She was sure there was going to be another one before they reached the park where they were to meet their friends. The Sand Sibs were in town on business, and much to Gaara's disgusted Temari had said they would meet the others at the park. (Neji and Sasuke felt the same way when TenTen and Sakua also agreed.) When Team 7 got to the park, everyone else was already there.
Everything went fine until about an hour later when Naruto decided to fight Gaara.

“Gaara I Challenge you to a sparring match!!” Naruto said, more like yelled.
“I accept.” Gaara quietly replied.
“Naruto, shut-up you idiot.” Sakura yelled.

Naruto ignored Sakura as he and Gaara prepared to fight. It was a simple hand-to-hand(More like Hand-to-Sand match.) for about five min. after that the two boys in on Jutsu. It was then that Gaara decided to try a new jutsu. He got to the last hand sign when everything went black.
The next thing anyone knew they were in various places in a very cold and muddy field.

“What the Hell happed.” Naruto asked no one in particular.
“Get the Fuck off me, Neji.”
“I would TenTen, if Lee will get off me.”
“Oh I am so sorry dearest friends.”

It was after this was said, that they heard muffled laughter. Looking they saw a tall blond hair man. He was wearing black coat and pants and an orange shirt.
It was Sakura who first decided to speak, “You're the Fourth Hokage?”
“Like I haven't heard that before. No, I'm the Sixth.”
It was with this revaluation that Sakura noticed three descent whisker maker on each cheek.
“Naruto!?!?”
With that all he did was smile.
Okay First Chapter. Go me. Hope you enjoyed. I will probably post again today.