Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ To Know The Future ❯ How? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Pairings: Naruto x Sakura, Sasuke x Kazumi (OC), Kiba x Hinata, Chouji x Ino, Shikamaru x Temari, Neji x TenTen, Lee x Britt (OC), Gaara x Sasha(OC), Jiraiya x Tsunade, Kakashi x Shizune

“Talking”
‘Thinking’
“Demon/ Inner person Talking”
‘Demon/ Inner Person Thinking’
Jutsu
Author Notes

Summary: This is a forward in time fic. Where the Rookie 9, Team Gai, and the Sand Sibs are sent forward in time. They are also the Rookie 9 are 16 so figure the other ages from there. Enjoy and if you like please review. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto. Though I did make up all the Ocs. You may borrow w/o permission.

______________________________________________________ ________________________
To Know the Future, Chapter 2: How?

The young ninja just stared at the smirking older Naruto. No one could find the words to voice his/ her opinion.
Surprisingly it was Hinata who spoke first. “How can you be Naruto-kun, if he is over there?”
“Honestly, Hinata, I don’t know,” he replied. “Oh, you guys must be freezing. Let’s get you out of the mud and to my house where you can get some warm clothes.”
After that he started to help the girl out of the mud while the boys got themselves out. While it had been the middle of summer in their time, it was the middle of winter here, and they were covered in the partly frozen mud. To say the least no one was happy.
The streets of Konoha were empty. The stores weren’t even open.
“Um older me, what time is it?” The younger Naruto asked.
“Probably around 6am,” was the reply.
“Can I ask a personal question, Naruto-sama,” he nodded. “To whom are you married?”
He blushed at the question, but answered anyway, “You will soon find out because here’s my house.”
His house was a nice two story with what was probably in the summer a small garden. It was white with blue trim. As they walked around to the back, (A/N: They were dirty and Naruto didn’t want to be yelled at so early in the morning.) they noticed the trees all had kuini embedded in them.
“Looks like Arashi’s up,” older Naruto said to himself.
No one asked who Arashi was. As the group got to the door, Naruto told them to stop . He went on in, and in less than 5secs a pink haired women came running out the door and started ushering them into the house. In the house, they could see Naruto smiling spermatically at them. He was holding a pink haired baby, who was laughing at its mother’s reactions.
“Now get out of the majority of those wet clothes. Naruto, why didn’t you stop to get them dry clothes?” the woman asked. She had long pink hair and was wearing a grey sweater and black pants.
“None of the stores are open, yet.”
“Oh.” She said with a smile. She then yelled, “Arashi, Akari, get down here.”
With that a sleepy eyed pink-haired girl came in followed by a wide-awake blonde boy. The girl, Akari, glared at her mom while her brother snickered at her reaction. Akari had long pink hair that was pulled into a pony tail. She was wearing a red kimono top and black pants. Arashi was wearing jeans and a black tee shirt, and he looked identical to Naruto. These two confirmed what everyone had been thinking: Naruto and Sakura are married.
“I marry Naruto. No I’m supposed to marry Sasuke-kun,” the younger Sakura whined.
“Ha, I win Forehead-Girl. Sasuke-kun is mine.” Ino said as she latched onto Sasuke.
“In your dreams Ino-pig. Sasuke turned you down a hundred times after you found out that Naruto and I were dating. You even got the sense knock into you by his wife. Now that was funny.” The older Sakura said.
“And she calls me a sadist,” the older Naruto said to the baby. At that she started laughing.
“So who gets Sasuke?” Ino asked.
“Sasuke and Naruto know her. Kazumi Takahashi.” Sakura replied. “Now you two, I want you to make sure that these people get fresh winter clothes till then they will have a mix yours and ours. Naruto, go get Nawaki and Sora up, they’re going to be late for school.”
“Whatever.”