Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ To Know The Future ❯ Shopping! Well Sort of. ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Know the Future
Summary: This is a forward in time fic. Where the Rookie 9, Team Gai, and the Sand Sibs are sent forward in time. Rookie 9 are 16 so figure the other ages from there. Enjoy and if you like please review. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Pairings: NaruxSaku, SasuxOC, KibaxHina, ChouxIno, ShikaxTema, NejixTen, KakaxShun, AnkoxGia, AsumxKuri, GaaxOc
“Talking”'Thinking'“Demon/ Inner Person Talking”'Demon/ Inner Person Thinking'JutsuAuthor Notes
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto characters, but I made up Kazumi and all the kids. You may borrow w/o permission.
Chapter 3

“So you need winter clothes?” Akari started.
“Oh no,” Arashi mumbled in the back ground.
“Well that means we get to go SHOPPING.” She concluded.
“You can’t be serious!” Temari yelled.
“You bet I am,” Akari said using her father’s trade make foxy grin.
“But Dad I don’t want to go to school,” someone whined.
“Quit whining. If you ever want to be a ninja you have to though the academy,” another someone said.
“But, Sora-nee-san the academy is so boring. I’m so far a head of everyone,” the first whined.
“If you were so far a head of everyone then you would be in my class getting ready to graduate this spring,” the girl named Sora said as the pair walked around the corner and into the kitchen.
“Um, Dad why are there so many people in the kitchen?” the boy asked.
“You ah see ah. . .” Naruto strummed.
“Save it, Dad. Nawaki come on, we’re leaving,” Sora told her brother.

Sora had pink that was pulled into a bun. (If any of you have seen BLEACH, think Nanao Ise.) She wore a red peasant top and a long navy blue skirt. Her emerald eyes shown angerly behind her glasses as she pulled her brother’s ear to get him to move. Nawaki had wild blonde hair that was kept out of his eyes by a pair of green goggles. He wore the same orange jumpsuit his father had worn as a child. (He’s like a naruto clone. *shudders*)

“Bye,” Nawaki yelled back.
“That is my younger sister, Sora and brother Nawaki. If you want to stay out of trouble, stay away from Nawaki, and if you want to stay awake, stay away from Sora.” Arashi said.
“Can we go shopping now, Nii-san?” Akari whined. He nodded. She left dragging a reluctant Temari behind her.
“Okay, before we fo shopping, we need to get a people,” Akari said.
They arrived at the first house just in time to see a mad with black spikes being kick out.
“Can I at least have my coat?” He asked.
“No!!” His wife answered from the doorway.
“Hi Sasuke-sensi! What did you do to make Umi-san mad this time?” Akari asked.
“I don’t know. Is your father home?” She nodded. He then saw the younger versions, “I don’t even want to know.”
‘That’s Sasuke-kun when he gets older. He is so hot!’ Inner Ino and Sakura thought.
“Okay you guys stay hear and I’ll go get her,” Akari said as she skipped to the door.
Akari knocked on the door but this time instead of an angry wife answering it was a sleepy looking teen.
He didn’t even look up before yelling, “Hey Nii, Blondie’s here.”
“Shut-up, Ichi. Hey Akari. What do you want?” A girl with black spikes said.
“Well, Sori I was going shopping and I’ll fill you in on the rest on the way,” Akari said as she dragged Sori away from the door.
“Ichigo, tell Mom I’ll be back later,” She yelled back at her brother.
“Okay this is Sasumi ‘Sori’ Uchiha,” akari told the other girls.

Sasumi looked a lot like Sasuke. She was tall with long legs. She was wearing a pair of khaki cargo pants and a navy blue sleeveless hoodie over a white long sleeve shirt. Her hair was cut like Sasuke’s when he was twelve. Around her neck was a pair of headphones.

“Okay Akari, mind telling me what the hell is going? And who are these people?” Sori asked.
“Um well you already know them,” Sori raised an eyebrow. “Pinky is Kaa-san, bleach blonde is Ino-oba-san, sandy blonde is Temari-oba-san, blue hair is Hinata-sama, and buns is TenTen-san when they were like sixteen,” Akari said bluntly.
“Always the soul of tact. Let try this again, Sakura-chan why are you guys here?” Sori asked.
“Well, Gaara and Naruto were fighting and naruto did this jutsu and we ended up here.” Sakura tried to explain.
“Nice.”

When this was said, they started on their way again. This time the walk led them the all too familiar Yamanaka flower shop. The store looked just as it always had: A cheery front with window boxes that were full in the summer and a sign reading Yamanaka Flower Shop.
“Mom, I worked the shop yesterday! It’s Choza’s turn!” someone yelled from within the shop.
“Would you be quiet? You’re going to the whole neighbor hood,” someone else yelled.
“Ha! This is coming from the person Shikamaru-sensi calls the second loudest blonde in all of Konoha,” the first person said.
“I’m going to kill Shikamaru. Temari will never find all the pieces. Fine go have fun. Chouji, watch the shop,” the second person said.

The second person walked out of the flower shop with that. She was clearly an older version of Ino behind her walked out a girl with brown hair. She was wearing a white sweater with a purple coat and blue jeans.

Ino stopped and starred at the younger ninja. She lent over and asked Sori, “What in the world is going on?”
“Don’t ask.”
“Okay.”
“Hey Akari, Sori. What are you doing,” the first speaker asked.
“Shopping,” Akari answered.
“I’m so in. See you Mom,” She yelled as they walked away.
“This is Inomi Akimichi,” Akari said.
“Hey,” she replied.
“So I marry Choji. No way,” the younger Ino whined.
-With the Guys-
“so just pick out your clothes so we can get out of here,” Arashi said.
“Hey, Arashi was it, where did sakura and I come up with the name Arashi?” Naruto asked.
“From your father,”
“From my father,” Naruto choked. “Who was he?”
“Arashi Kazema, the Fourth Hokage,” replied Arashi. (Not the least bit confusing)
“He’s my dad. So I wasn’t abandoned. Damn villagers,” Naruto said to himself.

Finally I’m done typing this freaking chapter again. I had it typed once and have no idea where it is stored but luckily I had printed it out and was able to retype it.
Now I, like every other Narutard, know who Naruto’s parents are. But I like the name Arashi better than Minoto. Plus Arashi and Akari go nicely together. It also confuses my friend Demoncell. Ha ha Demoncell is confused during Algebra II. Let’s all laugh at Demoncell.
On a more serious note she has really good fanfic on Mediaminer.org. It’s called Reborn. Since I’m giving her free publicity, she better repay it. Remember, TINSTAAFL.
Word Count: 1168