Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ To Know The Future ❯ Fights and Flights ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
To Know the Future
Summary: This is a forward in time fic. Where the Rookie 9, Team Gai, and the Sand Sibs are sent forward in time. Rookie 9 are 16 so figure the other ages from there. Enjoy and if you like please review. Constructive criticism is always welcome.
Pairings: NaruxSaku, SasuxOC, KibaxHina, ChouxIno, ShikaxTema, NejixTen, KakaxShun, AnkoxGia, AsumxKuri, GaaxOc
“Talking”'Thinking'“Demon/ Inner Person Talking”'Demon/ Inner Person Thinking'JutsuAuthor Notes
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto characters, but I made up Kazumi and all the kids. You may borrow w/o permission.
Chapter 4

Unlike the guys, the girls were taking much longer to pick out their new outfits. Sori was holding up a wall while listen to music and reading a book. Inomi and Akari were arguing over what color shirt went best with Temari’s eyes while Ino and Sakura did the same thing to poor Hinata.

After the clothes hysteria, everyone was hungry. They soon left to go get lunch.

“Dynamic Entrance!!!!” Came out of nowhere.

Sori easily dodged the incoming kick aimed at her and the young man fell face first on the ground. He then jumped up, good-guy posed, and pinged all at the same time. (*shudders* who agrees.) He was soon back on his face with a hit from his teammate.

“What did I say about attacking ally ninja?” His female teammate asked.
“Not to, but Asuna-chan, Sasumi-san is my eternal rival!” the boy exclaimed.
“I don’t care Hiroshi. Sorry ‘bout that Sasumi-san. You know he gets,” Asuna said.
“Hmpf,” Sori replied.

Asuna glared at Sori. ‘Why does she always act so high and mighty? Her grades at the academy weren’t even as high as mine.’ Asuna thought.
“Do you have a problem?” Sori asked. She may be friends with Inomi and Akari but not Asuna. The girl thought way too much of herself and that was saying a lot when one of your best friends was the queen of self-pity. (For anyone who couldn’t figure that one out, it’s Inomi.)

“Yeah you!” Asuna yelled as she prepared handseals for a genjutsu.
“Idiot girl, genjutsu doesn’t work on Uchihas,” her other male teammate said cooly.
“Shut-up Hiei!” Asuna commanded as she charged at Sori. She never made it.
“Y’ really shouldn’t piss people off,” the sleepy teen from earlier said. He was standing back-to-back with Hiei, who was bracing himself against Asuna’s incoming attack.
“I can fight my own battles, Ichi,” she spat the last word.
Ichigo just smiled. “I know, but can’t fight you.” Sori simply rolled her eyes and started to walk away.
“Get back here,” Asuna yelled.
“Sorry to leave with such a problem, Hiei,” Sori said over her shoulder. She gained no reply. Sori shrugged it off as she and Ichigo caught up with the others.

“Do I want to know?” Inomi asked.
“No you don’”
“Look at all the lovely ladies,” Ichigo said.
-Thump-
“You idiot. These are our moms’ younger versions,” Akari said.
“Oh, but they’re pretty and e’er girls likes to be tol’ they’re pretty,” Ichigo replied.

Sori turned to the younger versions, “This is my older brother, Ichigo. The pervert of the Uchiha Clan.”
Turning from them, “Don’t you have training to day?”
“Yea’ but we split. Mia was walkin’ towards the bat’ouses and Momo who knows,” Ichigo stated.
“Who are Mia and Momo?” Hinata asked softly.
“And who were those kids from earlier?” TenTen asked.
“Mia is Tsunade-sama and Jiriaya-san’s daughter. Looks like ‘er mom but acts like ‘er dad. Momo is Itachi-oji-san’s son. They are my teammates under Hinata-sensi,” he answered.

This caused Hinata to blush at the fact that she became a sensi.

“The girl from before was Asuna Sarutobi. Kurini’s (I know her name is spelled wrong I’m too lazy to look it up) daughter. The boy who attacked Sori first was Hiroshi Miko, Anko and Gai’s son. Yes they were drunk when Anko got pregnant. The last boy was Hiei Hatake, Kaka-sensi and Shizune-sensi’s son,” Akari finished.

The girls just stared.

-With the Grown-ups-

“Naruto what the hell is going on?” Ino yelled as she entered his office. She was dragging Shikamaru along behind her and Choji followed like an obedient dog. Sasuke, who had come in fifteen minutes earlier asking the same question just ruder, stood in the corner silently with his fellow Sanin, Sakura.

“Ino I don’t know, but I have a really good feeling that it was eighter mine or Kyuubi’s fault or even a combination of both.”
“Why do think Kyu-san has anything to do with it?” Ino asked.
“I think I started training with Kyuubi at about sixteen, but I know of only one jutsu that allows time travel. But Aurora is the only person I know can do it,” Naruto said.
“But Naru-chan isn’t the headseals for fire and light very similar?” a tall woman in the door way asked. “Here Sasuke-kun, I thought you would like your coat. Another thing, your fox-flash jutsu and Aurora’s time travel Jutsu are exactly the same until you reach the last handsign. So someone like oh say your sixteen-year-old self could easily mess up a Jutsu in said way.”

If Naruto had been younger, the statement she had mad would have confused the shit out of him but now in his current state of knowledge he just hung his head in frustration.

“Kazumi, you have got to be right. I would have been fool enough to try an unpracticed Jutsu,” Naruto said.
“Since when am I ever wrong?” she said with a cocky smile.
“Whatever Umi, Naruto shouldn’t you inform the rest of the old Rookie 9 as well as Gai’s old team and the Sand Siblings?” Sakura asked.
“I’ll tell Temari. But I think Gaara was planning to come to Konoha in the nest week,” Shikamaru sighed.
“I’ll go tell Hinata. I’ve got training with Hana-chan any way. So I suppose I could tell Neji too,” Kazumi said.
“I say we not worry about the rest. They’ll find out soon enough though spouses and friends,” Ino said.
“Agreed,” they all said and then left.
What they didn’t know was that there was a dark figure watching them from the shadows.

Poor Ichigo has problems with his h’s. I have been writing this chapter all this week. My friend tdmidkiff made fun of me today in accounting because I had written like four pages in my note book. It’s not as long as the last chapter, but I don’t care. I love the fact that kind of left out the guys as well as TenTen. Oh well. I need help with my other fanfics. This is the only one that I can think of how to write.
Word Count: 1106.