Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Too Cute ❯ Naruto...! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary - Sasuke, Naruto, Itachi, Kakashi, Iruka, Haku, Neji. When these people are transferred to a different world on a mission, they have to learn how to be like “normal” people there. But is a boy too beautiful for a boy, and a guy infatuated with his brother considered “normal”? And Haku is alive? o.0
 
Pairings - SasuNaru eventually, one-sided ItaSasu, one-sided ItaNaru, one-sided NejiNaru, possible NejiHaku, possible KakaIru, and maybe others...
 
***
 
“I'm…so…nervous!!!” Naruto cried. Sasuke and Kakashi glanced over at him. “What if there's no ramen!? What if people don't know jutsu!? This is way different then back home!! I want back now!”
 
A hand was placed on top of his head. “We can't go back. Don't worry; this can't be too tough. You'll make it,” Sasuke said, smiling. Naruto still looked uncertain.
 
Itachi was passing by and saw the two looking all cute together, and right away delivered a deadly glare toward Naruto. Naruto flinched nervously, as Itachi walked away. He let out a sigh. “Your brother is out to get me.'
 
Sasuke chuckled as Naruto pouted.
 
“What did I ever do to him…?” Naruto mumbled.
 
`You stole my heart,' Sasuke though. “He always finds something. Don't worry,” he said, pretty sure of himself.
 
“I'm still scared of this world,” Naruto said, looking at Sasuke with teary eyes. “Will you stay near me all the time? Sasuke-kun?”
 
Sasuke's eyes sparkled inside. “Yes, Naruto..!”
 
“Do you promise??” Naruto's eyes glowed with more tears.
 
“I promise!!” Sasuke exclaimed, his own eyes sparkling with tears of happiness.
 
“Let's go shopping!!”
 
Sasuke fell over, the romantic moment shattered. He slowly stood back up. Kakashi chuckled at this. “Can't you ask Iruka-sensei to go!?”
 
“So you go back on your promise? He's busy…”
 
“Uh… no…! I uh… fine! Let's go…” Sasuke sighed. (-_-)
 
“Yay!!!” Naruto hugged him. “I love you Sasuke-kun!!!”
 
Sasuke had tears pouring down his face by now. “Naruto…” he hugged him back. “I lo…”
 
Naruto interrupted him. “Haku can come! Haku can come!”
 
“Yes- wait, what?”
 
“Haku comes!!” Naruto smiled all too cutely.
 
`But I wanna be alone with my Naruto,' Sasuke thought, pouting. “If it makes you happy…”
 
“Yay!!” Naruto ran to get Haku. Sasuke continued mentally crying. “Haku-kun! Haku-kun! Let's go shopping with Sasuke-kun!” Naruto exclaimed happily.
 
Haku looked at him and smiled. “I would but I promised with Neji to do something to help the people here out today. Maybe some other day?” Haku said nicely, knowing Sasuke probably wanted to be alone with Naruto.
 
“Aw… fine,” Naruto pouted.
 
“We can spend… Sunday together. How about it?” Haku asked, hoping to make up for the lost time.
 
“Okay! Bye!” Naruto ran back to Sasuke as Haku smiled at his departing form. He exchanged a look with Neji and Kakashi-sensei and went back to what he was doing.
 
“Haku-kun can't come today… so, we go alone,” Naruto explained to Sasuke in a way that “wouldn't hurt him”. So naïve…
 
“Alright no problem,” Sasuke gave a rare smile.
 
Suddenly… “I'll come,” Itachi appeared from out of no where with a deadly glint in his eyes. Naruto `eep'ed and hid behind Sasuke. Sasuke rolled his eyes at Itachi's bahavior.
 
“No.”
 
“What?”
 
“I said no,” Sasuke repeated.
 
“You can't order me around!” Itachi exclaimed.
 
“I just did.”
 
“…Well… Naruto better keep his hands off you!!” His eyes held the glint.
 
Naruto blinked innocently. “Itachi-san… I see.” He smiled. “You got it all wrong! Sasuke-kun is the one whose hands will be on me.” Sasuke blushed madly and Itachi just grew more cross. Naruto blinked. “What…?”
 
Sasuke shook his head. “Nothing…” `So innocent.' He looked back at Itachi. “I'm starting to miss the way you were when you joined Akatsuki…”
 
Itachi glanced at his brother and disappeared. `Hmph.'
 
“What…?” Naruto was still confused.
 
“Nevermind. Let's go,” Sasuke sighed.
 
“Kay!” He followed Sasuke out the door.
 
Sasuke was having a mental celebration. `This is like a date! A date with Naruto-kun!' he though to himself, his eyes getting glinty. Even more happiness was added, as Naruto clung onto his arm, as much as he tried not to show it.
 
“So where are we going?” Naruto asked, cheerfully.
 
Sasuke shrugged. “Where do you want to go?”
 
“Ramen! Ramen! Ramen!” Naruto exclaimed.
 
“Food it is…” Sasuke said, saying food instead of ramen. `I'm buying lunch for him… it is like a date!' They walked around, looking for a place.
 
“Sasuke-kun is very nice! I like Sasuke-kun like this!”
 
Sauke blushed, glancing sideways at Naruto, who was still clinging on to his arm. It put some weight on him but he didn't mind as long as it was Naruto.
 
“Hey, hey. Does Sasuke-kun like Naruto too?”
 
Sasuke's mind froze over. `What…?' He looked at the one next to him. “What…?”
 
Naruto pouted. “Sasuke-kun wasn't listening…? Or does Sasuke-kun dislike Naruto?”
 
“No… It's not that… I like Naruto-kun…” Sasuke said, looking ahead once again.
 
“Is Naruto a burden? Does Sasuke-kun want Naruto to pay for food?”
 
“No. I can pay; I have more money then you anyway. You're not a burden. After all, I promised, so I can't go back on a promise, ne?”
 
“Sasuke-kun…” Naruto's eyes got all teary. “You're so nice to me!!”
 
“Well, don't cry unless it's a bad thing and you want me to be mean to you again… dobe,” Sasuke smirked.
 
Naruto pouted. “Dobe ja nai yo…”
 
“Just kidding,” Sasuke smiled, patting Naruto on the head. “Naruto-kun is cute like that.”
 
A barely visible blush appeared on Naruto's face.
 
“Come on,” Sasuke said, turning to go into a restaurant.
 
Naruto glanced at it. “Isn't that too expensive?” He followed Sasuke either way.
 
“No, it's alright,” Sasuke said, as they went in. “Two please.” They were taken to a table and given food menus. “What'll Naruto-kun have?”
 
Naruto kept looking at the big selection of foods, then at Sasuke. “What's my limit?”
 
Sasuke laughed. “Just don't buy the whole place.” Then he added to himself, `Although I wouldn't mind paying for the whole place if it were for you…'
 
“Yatta!!! Okay, then…” Naruto glanced at the menu for 30 more seconds. “Ne, what does Sasuke-kun want? I'll take the same.”
 
Sasuke shrugged and looked at the menu. “Chiken teriyaki alright with you?”
 
“Yoshi!!” he called a waitress over. “Four chiken teriyaki!!”
 
The waitress nodded. “Drinks?”
 
Naruto thought for a minute. “Hmm… Sasuke-kun?”
 
“I'll have tea…” Sasuke said in a low tone.
 
“Yoshi!! Me too! And… three mochi green tea ice cream…” Naruto ended silently at the end.
 
The waitress nodded and walked off
 
“Four?” Sasuke questioned. “I won't eat so much.”
 
“Of course you're not going to eat so much. One for you and three for me,” Naruto smiled at him innocently. Too innocently…
 
Sasuke raised an eyebrow. “Three mochi green tea ice creams?”
 
“They're small and come in pairs,” Naruto explained. “And yummy. Sasuke-kun can share with Naruto!” He gave Sasuke the all too innocent look again.
 
`Naruto…' Sasuke practically melted inside at the cuteness. “As long as you're happy,” he said, smiling back.
 
“I love Sasuke-kun!!” Naruto exclaimed, putting Sasuke into more dreamy Naruto-fantasies.
 
They were interrupted as food was placed at the table.
 
“Itadakimasu!!” Naruto dug in, eating really fast.
 
“Itadakimasu…” Sasuke ate at a normal speed, watching Naruto at the same time. As soon as Sasuke was done with his dish, Naruto had finished all three of his. “You eat fast,” Sasuke mumbled.
 
“I don't waste time,” Naruto stated proudly. “Ice cream please!!”
 
The waitress came back over with their ice cream. She looked at Sasuke. “Your friend sure is energetic,” she said. Okay, maybe he was being a little too loud. But still…
 
“I told him to be. Is there a problem with that?” Sasuke said, coldly.
 
“No, no, of course not. We like our customers happy,” she walked away after leaving the check.
 
Sasuke looked at it. “3466 yen…” he searched through his pockets and took out 5000 yen, leaving it in the check. As he closed the book, he felt something close to him. Looking ahead, he saw Naruto holding up one of the mochi ice cream in front of him.
 
“Try it, Sasuke-kun!!” Naruto insisted. “Don't worry about the money! Eat first!!”
 
Sasuke smiled at Naruto slightly, before taking the ice cream out of his hand and starting at it. The waitress took the money and soon returned with the change. They slowly finished their ice cream and started getting ready to leave.
 
Just when Sasuke was about to get up, Naruto leaned over the table.
 
Doki. Doki.
 
Sasuke could hear his heartbeat as everything seemed in slow motion to him.
 
Doki. Doki. Doki.
 
Naruto brought his face really close to Sasuke's…
 
Doki.
 
Closing the distance between their lips…
 
Doki. Doki.
 
And moved his head slightly to the side…
 
Doki. Doki. Doki. Doki.
 
And licked the side of Sasuke's lips…
 
Sasuke's eyes closed half way, a little dazed. That is, until Naruto pulled away smiling innocently. He blinked, his black eyes looking confused.
 
“Sasuke-kun had ice cream there,” Naruto said, again, all too innocently.
 
Sasuke blushed deeper, adding to the blush that was already there. Naruto couldn't be this innocent, could he? “Yeah… let's go,” he said, standing up.
 
Naruto blinked, his blue orbs looking confused. “Did I do something wrong?”
 
Sasuke shook his head. “No.”
 
Naruto stood up as well. As soon as they were both standing, he glomped the ebony-haired boy. “I love you, Sasuke!! Let's go to the festival they're holding here!! I saw it on the sign outside! They have it every day with all kinds of attractions!”
 
Sasuke just hugged the blond boy back. “Sure.” He couldn't help but smile at the cuteness.
 
-TBC-
 
@.@ Okiez.. I try to update everything soon…