Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trailer for "cursed" Fanficiton :D ❯ "cursed" ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]




Cursed


Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto all that goes to Masashi Kishimoto :) and I thank him for Naruto

Comment: Okay as the title says when you click on my story this is a simple trailer for this fanfiction I wanna know if this is good so please give me REVIEWS and If you guys say it is good then I will continue also I know Sasuke is really out of character GOMAN NASAI! Please do not flame me to bad :(


It was the morning and the girl, Caitlin had calmed down and was just sitting down away from Sasuke cursing under her breath. Itachi and Kisame went to talk to the boss about things upon her and stuff like that leaving Sasuke to make sure she didn't try to escape again. Sasuke stood up and walked over to Caitlin, as soon as she sensed his presence she glared at him to make sure he wasn't going try anything.
"Hey you are going to be with us for a long time so suck it up" He sniffed at her. Her eyes turned to daggers and she clenched her fist trying to refrain from putting him into a perminant coma.
"I don't think I will be traveling with you that long" She said as she turned her head.
"What the hell do you mean by that!?" he yelled in an outrage.
"You act way to safe around me you have too much trust, if you think I am afraid to have blood on your hands your dead wrong!" She growled. Just as that happened the door to the room opened it was Itachi, kisame, and someone else Caitlin did not know.
"What is Deidara doing here" Sasuke said as he stood up.
"I wanted to see the girl un" Deidara said as he walked toward her. She turned her head away showing no interest in the guest. Caitlin clenched her fists as he got closer to her,she was get so aggravated she hated being showed like some kind of caged animal. Seeing that Caitlin was getting angry and she was about to break Deidara's nose Itachi spoke up.
"Deidara your buisness here is done you wanted to see the girl and you have" He said in an emotionless tone. Deidara ignored Itachi's orders and just stayed there.
"What is your name Kunochi un?" He said with interest. Caitlin turned her head and faced him.
"It is common curtisy to tell your name first" She said flattely. Deidara looked at her for a moment.
"So I heard you are Sasuke's new pet un" Deidara laughed. Caitlin glared at him and he saw the danger in her eyes.
"Grrrr....." she growled. Deidara quickly stopped laughing.
"Sorry you probably don't like that term let me say what you actually are a slave un" he chuckled. Caitlin smiled and in a simple instant she took a kunai out and held it to his throat.
"Oh aren't we funny, problem think your funny to be you are just a pest and don't worry it will be slow and painful more then you deserve" Caitlin said coldly. Deidara was a little shocked but showed no sign of it he smirked and looked at Sasuke.
"Sasuke get your "slave" off of me, learn to control her un" Deidara said slyly. Caitlin raised the kunai and prepared to slit his throat but she felt a gust of wind behind her and felt a body hold hers back and a hand stopping the kunai. Caitlin looked back and saw Sasuke and he glared at her.
"Knock it off!" he said dangeriously. Caitlin felt a lump in her throat and she wanted to cry and run but she held in her tears.
"whatever let me go it was a big waste of my time to even talk to him" She said trying her best not to sound sad. Sasuke let go of her and she walked away from everyone trying to hide her embarressment of being controlled. Deidara smiled and patted Sasuke on the back.
"Wow boy you controlled her now just got to make her more obediant un" he smiled. Sasuke looked over where Caitlin was and he looked back at Deidara.
"leave Deidara now...." he said emotionlessly. Deidara pouted and began to leave all but waving and he left. Sasuke turned to his brother and Kisame.
"any missions for today?" he said calmly. Itachi went over and sat and Kisame looked at him.
"No leader thought that you should train her" Kisame said in a bored tone. Caitlin winced and looked down Itachi looked over at her.
"Sasuke go on" Itachi said with no hint of any other emotion but pure coldness. Sasuke sighed and beckoned Caitlin over she let out a whimper and followed. Sasuke didn't make a sound until they were far away and in an clearing. Caitlin was quiet and would occasionally look in Sasuke's eyes trying to see any hint of emotion but no such thing in his eyes. Sasuke crossed his arms and looked at her.
"Okay, so get used to listening to me more often" he said almost in amusment. Caitlin let out another whimper and just stared at him.
"Well I see your upset" he smirked. Caitlin looked around her trying to pay no heed to him and his cruel way of humor.
"if that was all you were going to tell me then I am going...." she narrowed her eyes. Sasuke grabbed her shoulder.
"Stay" he said slowly as if talking to a dog. Caitlin took this to offence right away and growled wishing she could kill him and run.
"Stop talking to me like that" she snapped. Sasuke sighed.
"Well understand this I fully control you now and besides I saved you from that slave auction so be happy" he looked in her dark almost black eyes. Caitlin slapped his hand off of her shoulder.
"I could have gotten away on my own and you can count on returning to that slave trade and buy a mindless puppet that will listen to your every whim cause I sure in hell won't" she glared.
"Oh okay let us see abut that I was going to keep you free of this but I need you to listen to me so I can get what I wanted that was the whole reason of getting you" he grinned. Caitlin growled and clenched her teeth she began to dart off but before she knew it he was on top of her he did a hand sign and looked at her.
"Reverse curse mark.." he said in a hushed tone. He went to her neck and bit it and a pain began to overflow her body.
"Wh..what the heck!" She winced and begna to toss and turn. Sasuke looked down at her she looked up at him.
"This is called the reverse curse mark you will have to obay me or any other person that has had the curse mark inflicted upon them" He said coldly. Caitlin looked up at him hate occupying her eyes.