Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble ❯ Egyptian ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Neji, to put it lightly, had been given a lot of crap for that last few day because of Sasuke. He was not a Nazi, and he didn't support them. His only choice was to make someone else the center of attention and not be looked upon like that again. Now all he needed was a victim.
 
 
After a long and tireless day of building sand castles, Gaara was heading home to have another night of no sleep. As soon as he did get home he decided to watch the entire set of the Lord of the Rings movies, extended versions. As he watched the movies, he cried more and more. At first when Borimer died, then Sam is eliminated from the group and then Frodo went with the elves on a big boat.
 
When all of the movies were watched by Gaara, he needed to reapply his eye liner, which he bought at Claires, which he said it was for Temari when he bought them. So he reapplied the black liner, he decided to go get lemon sorbet ice cream from Baskin Robbins.
 
 
Neji had been walking for quite some time when he saw Gaara coming out of the ice cream shop. Then he had the best idea for becoming the not center of attention, he would entitle Gaara as something else.
 
 
Gaara walked out of the Baskin Robbins with his double scoop of lemon sorbet. Luckily, he hadn't started eating yet so he was still paying attention to his surroundings. What he saw, was himself on a poster. But it wasn't an ordinary poster, it was a HARRY POTTER moving poster, with the music, `Walk Like an Egyptian' by the Bangles playing in the back round, and his picture was dancing.
 
 
--------------------------------------
! !
! GAARA !
! THE !
! EGYPTIAN !
! !
! !
! o ___ !
! |--- ! ---| !
! ___ ! !
! !--- !
! | | !
! --- !
! !
---------------------------------------
this was the best poster I could make, sorry
 
 
Gaara dropped his sorbet and tore down all the posters he could find. What he didn't know was the Neji had already distributed this poster to everyone's mail box, so there was no escaping the embarrassment that was sure to come. Gaara walked home with a sullen look on his face, unsure of what to make of his day.
 
 
Ha! I made new chapter! And I have almost the next chapter done in My Fifteen Pound Bag, so I'm kinda happy. But my computer broke so I can't work at home anymore. I'm actually at school right now, during my free hour, watching Macarena Nazi (MacarenaNeji, she complains that ya'll won't know who she is) try and draw Zabuza, she says she hates him. Oh well, life must go on.
 
Bruce n' Charlie