Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Trouble ❯ Being a Fish ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Before Sasuke got kill Itachi, Itachi escaped and now lives/works with the Akatsuki. One day Itachi and his partner Kisame were out on a mission when Itachi asked Kisame a question that had been on his mind for months now.
 
“Kisame, if you're a fish, how come you can live out of water?” Kisame turned towards Itachi to answer his question.
 
“I'm not actually a fish. I was dropped into a vat of blue goo when I was young and it just happened to dye my skin. So I decided that if I was gonna be blue for the rest of my life, I'll do it by looking like a fish. I got some tattoos and now a gel my hair, which I have to get dyed every month, every morning.” Itachi nodded and started walking again.
 
After a while of walking, Kisame turned to Itachi and asked him a question. “Itachi, why do you have wrinkles?”
 
Itachi looked at Kisame and continued walking why he answered his question. “It's from the stress of running from creepy people in spandex.”
 
Unbeknownst to both of them Deidara was listening in on the conversations. When he decided that they weren't going to tell each other anything more he ran back.
 
“Sasori no Danna!! Kisame is not actually a fish, un!”
 
“That would explain why he can live out of water.” Sasori said thoughtfully.
 
Later that day, Itachi and Kisame made it back to the hideout. When Kisame walked in he was immediately assaulted by the entire Akatsuki.
 
“Is it true that you're not really a fish?” Hidan asked.
 
“Why do you want to look like a fish if you aren't one?” Tobi questioned.
 
Kisame turned to Itachi who was silently laughing at his misfortune. “News sure does get around fast here.” Itachi told him. He nodded and tried to answer the questions that were continuously thrown his way.
 
This chapter isn't really all that funny, but it's my explanation as to why Kisame is blue, and looks like a fish.
 
Bruce n' Charlie