Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Troublesome ❯ 01 Of Blonde Boys and Decisions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Troublesome

Pairing: Shikamaru/Naruto

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto

NarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNa rutoNaruto

01: Of Blond Boys and Decisions

Shikamaru gazed up at the sky, the normally lazy ninja’s brain abuzz with a thought that was as intoxicatingly attractive as it was encompassing:

He was in love with Naruto.

He was in love with perhaps the most hyperactive, dense ninja to ever exist and he had no idea how or why.

That perplexed him greatly.

Really there was no rational reason for him to love the blond boy.

Naruto was just a plain ordinary boy.

A plain ordinary blond boy.

A plain ordinary blond boy whose hair shimmered like a golden crown in the sunlight.

Shikamaru stopped that train of thought and stomped it ruthlessly.

Those were dangerous grounds to tread on.

For one Shikamaru didn’t like crazy and unpredictable, which was everything that Naruto was and then some.

Shikamaru pondered that if he got together with the blond then he could just kiss goodbye any semblance of a normal life along with his sanity. Which was, by the way, slowly slipping away due to the blond in question.

Shikamaru couldn’t close his eyes without an image of Naruto popping into his head.

Crazy, unpredictable Naruto.

Crazy, unpredictable, breathtaking beautiful, blue-eyed Naruto.

Shikamaru groaned inwardly at the thought of those eyes.

He swore that those eyes were going to be the end of him one day.

Eyes that were bluer than the ocean, bluer than the sky. So inexplicably blue than any other shade that tried to be blue paled in pathetic comparison.

Eyes that went perfectly with a shimmering crown of gold hair and equally tantalizing golden skin.

Shikamaru then wondered, ‘Is he golden everywhere?’

An image of Naruto performing a striptease formed in his mind.

‘Whoa,’ Shikamaru stopped himself before going, in what was sure to turn, into an array of erotic thoughts that involved him and a Naruto who was sure to be writhing and panting beneath him eventually.

“Troublesome,” he muttered as he noticed his pants were feeling rather tight.

Really when he thought about Naruto, apart from his more than…pleasing physical attributes, nothing could come of a relationship between the two of them.

For one thing, they were way too different personality wise.

Shikamaru was a hands-off, aloof type of guy who was, admittedly, in his own little cloudy world.

Naruto was always happy. -Always-

‘I don’t think that is true,’ Shikamaru’s brain countered, ‘he just hides his pain better than anyone you’ve ever met.’

Shikamaru then thought to all the times in which Naruto looked lonely and sad, even when he was surrounded by his precious people. Naruto was an orphan and had been forced to take care of himself ever since he was a small child…

An overwhelming urge to find the blonde, snuggle with him and cuddle forever was rising.

The genius shook his head hoping that his brain, not unlike an etch-a-sketch, would go blank.

It wouldn’t.

‘Troublesome.’

On point two of attempting to convince himself that nothing would come of him and the blonde, Shikamaru had problems getting up out bed in the morning and Naruto seemed to be stuck on ultra hyper. It was at this time that a little voice in the back of Shikamaru’s head stated, ‘Can you imagine that type of stamina and energy in the bedroom setting?’

Shikamaru frowned.

‘When the hell did I turn into a pervert?’

Shikamaru brain then decided to focus on Naruto again.

He stared up at the sky for a little while more and decided, for once, to take initiative and find out what it was exactly about the blond boy that ensnared him so.

And while looking out for the blonde he decided that being with him wouldn’t be that bad, considering the other psychopaths that he had around him that he had at one point in time dated.

There was Ino, who was more than content to keep him on a really short leash.

And of course there was Temari who, for no reason, would attempt to make him whipped.

After considering those two and the hell that they put him through…

‘Naruto would never make me change or try to control me.’

Shikamaru grinned.

Being with Naruto just got a lot more appealing

NarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarutoNarut oNarutoNaruto