Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ True Fortune ❯ True Fortune ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. I wish I did.
 
 
This story is a bit different from my normal pairing and I don't come right out and tell you who the other one is. It shouldn't be that hard to though with all the clues I will leave.
 
True Fortune
Sounds from the annual Konoha festival reverberated all around. Children ran through the streets shouting and laughing as they took in all the excitement. All around her Tsunade saw happy faces, all except one. That one was a picture of abject misery alternating with horror and disbelief.
Tsunade peeked over the pink headed teen who stumbled along between her and Shizune with a picture clutched in her hands. Catching Shizune's eye she gave her a little wink and an evil grin. It was about time to start having some fun. Spotting a cloth merchant selling scarves out of a stall Tsunade started the ball rolling.
“Say Shizune, isn't this scarf a lovely shade of green? Do you think I should buy it?”
“Yes it is just lovely, but I don't really think green is your color. Besides we should let Sakura get this. Since, she will soon need to start wearing colors other than pink.”
“Ack!”
“What was that Sakura? Do you have a frog stuck in your throat?” Tsunade asked in a concerned tone of voice.
“Tsunade-sama isn't it funny how frogs are green to. Hehehe, maybe Sakura-chan needs to get used to having green things stuck in her throat,” Shizune said naughtily.
At this point blood began to gush from Sakura's nose. Spotting a nearby bench Tsunade and Shizune helped the shaken Sakura over and sat her down. Sitting down next to her Tsunade heaved a big sigh.
“Oh, I am so tired I just don't have that same Spirit of Youth that I did when I was younger, though with my new job as Hokage I seem to need it just as much.”
“Yes it is important to have the Spirit of Youth for so many things. I mean you need it for training, going on missions and what else… ummm… oh yah and making babies with your one TRUE LOVE!” Shizune shouted with glee.
“B…B…BABIES,” wailed Sakura at the top of her lungs.
“I have a great idea Tsunade-sama,” Shizune said turning back to face her. “Let's go back to the fortune telling artist and have him draw a picture of what Sakura-chan's babies will look like. It will be great and since he is one hundered percent accurate we will know just what kind of clothes to buy!”
At the sound of a thud Tsunade and Shizune both looked down at the passed out girl at their feet.
“This is going to provide us with months if not years of entertainment,” Tsunade said to no one in particular.
“Well that is what she gets for asking a fortune teller artist who has a perfect track record on picking people's true loves. Do you think we should tell …” asked Shizune.
“No, we want to drag this out as long as possible,” answered Tsunade.
The End….Maybe