Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Twilight ❯ The Sun and the Moon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do own Naruto no matter how much I beg Masashi-Sensei he wont even let me have Shino And Sakura something about those damn twisted plotlines of mine. Anyways he says that If I can come of with a lifetimes supply of instant Pork-Miso ramen for him he will Consider my request…… I only have 3,000,000 more packages to go until I can do it. Anyways sorry on with the story…..
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Next up Haruno Sakura Leaf VS Kentao Hirusoshi thunder.
 
“Go Sakura-Chan,” came the ever rowdy ever present voice of Uzumaki Naruto.
 
The war was over and everything was back in place in the world except that Orochimaru was still somewhere on the loose marauding around the countryside in Sasuke's body but other than that everything was just great. All of the genin involved in the war who hadn't died where finally being given the chance to become chunin and had made it so far through the exam but it was still the preliminary matches right after the forest of death and people where still being eliminated.
 
Both Sakura and the boy from thunder stepped into the ring and with the examiners go ahead started fighting.
 
~~~~~~~
 
They had been fighting for more then half and hour which was unusual in shinobi standards neither giving way. Sakura had managed to get in a few hits but most of the pummeling was on her. She was NOT doing well and it showed. Panting heavily and suffering a pretty major side wound but that would not stop her.
 
“Sakura-Chan give up it's ok if you don't pass yet you will get it some day!” Yelled Naruto.
 
Sakura wasn't listening all she could think of was how many times she had failed her teammates how many times she had not been able to protect important people to her how she had just let Orochimaru take Sasuke's body. After all that she still couldn't even make it through a measly exam. What kind of shinobi was she. to be such a coward that she never faced her problems like the others.
 
“No,” She breathed quietly.
 
“What,” Asked he opponent leaning in from his position.
 
“You said you wanted to give up maybe you should say it a little louder so the examiner can hear you.”
 
“I said NO,” Shouted Sakura.
 
“No god damnit I am not giving up I don't care if I even die I am not giving up not this time I don't care what you or any of the other people in this room think I am not giving in this time I am not going to just sit in the backseat all my life I am GOING to be seen and if I have to die to do it Than I will give it my best shot I will not give up if I pass out kill me show me no mercy I don't want anyone's pity ever again in my life EVER!”
 
“So be it,” smirked the ninja.
 
The next second he was upon Sakura mercilessly beating her she had almost no time to retaliate to the attacks and most of the time she couldn't dodge them.
 
Slowly Sakura began to see her vision giving out her body was weakening and she couldn't feel anything their was so much pain coursing through her like a stream to a river.
 
`Sakura you can't go on like this you wont live you know no one is coming to save you you are going to die if you don't do something SOON.' commented inner Sakura to Sakura softly.
 
`But what can I do I'm powerless at this point I'm fricking talking to the other half of my soul.
 
`Sakura you know that I am more than just the other half of your soul I am immortal I am a goddess you have always known that but you have always shoved me away and denied me let me out I can save you just let me out PLEAS for both of us I can do this just trust me you have to!'
 
`But what will they think I mean who would ever accept me again if they see my true form what if they hate me like the kyubbi what will happen then? I have to let you out but I couldn't stand the rejection if they saw me as a demon please please their has to be another way.' Sakura told her inner self.
 
There is no other way just trust me I will take care of us you know how to release me now do it NOW before you die. NOW' Shouted inner Sakura.
 
` Fine I will do it here goes nothing.'
 
Leaping a good distance away Sakura spoke. “You have the option to give up I will not be responsible for my actions after this if you do not give up I will take measures of power you could not comprehend!”
 
“Your bluffing you are nothing but a good for nothing and I'm gonna help ya and end your life here but I'll give you a faire chance you have 30 seconds to do anything you want now do it.” Said the boy.
 
“Fine but I warned you.”
 
Quickly Sakura made a sign. It was unlike any seal all of the ninjas their had ever seen even Kakashi had not seen this seal before.
 
“Seal of binding release thyself and show thy true form. Defeat thy foes and conquer all those who oppose me. Katsuyame Sakura Inner self I call upon thee.” Sakura gave and almost glass breaking yell and was engulfed by golden charka.
 
“What does she mean Katsuyame Sakura Inner self and what was with the seal I have never seen it before, asked Naruto leaning towards Kakashi.
 
“I think Ino may be able to tell you something of it.” Said Kakashi turning towards Asuma and his team.
 
“I don't get the Katsuyame or the seal but Inner Sakura I know about. I encountered her once before in the last chunin exam when Sakura and I fought that's how she repelled me her inner self attacked me and I had to leave or I would have died. I do not know what she will be like though with her inner self out to play,” Said Ino.
 
As the golden charka light disappeared a figure stepped forward. Imperial golden white robes where seen first as white as mountain snow with a sunny golden sheen to them. Mixed among the Kimono robes was golden pink hair falling past her back and onto the floor it swayed in the small breeze of the badly ventilated room. She looked like Sakura but at the same time not. Much more ethereal and regal her eyes where a deep forest green. Around her eyes looked to be shimmering golden eye shadow that probably was natural coloring. Atop her head was a single golden circlet with a small gemstone sun etched in it.
 
“I warned you did I not now you pay the price.”
 
Pointing her finger towards the boy she moved it swiftly to the left. The boy went flying towards the wall but stopped at the last moment. Katsuyame's finger hovered.
 
“If you forfeit I will spare your life,” She said in a monotone.
 
“I forfeit,” gasped the boy as she dropped her finger the boy dropped to and went crawling back up the side stairs and to his team.
 
“Satsuyane why do I sense your presence? You have been gone for years come forth and show yourself I demand it,” Yelled Katsuyame giving off a flare of angry gold detecting charka.
 
Everyone their felt a chill as the charka passed through them. For some reason it was probing the room searching for the pastel haired goddesses target of anger.
 
“I know your there come out you cheating bastard!” Came the shrill cry of the goddess.
 
The room was completely silent.
 
“Come out god DAMNIT you BASTARD. I have spent a THOUSAND years in this god forsaken mortal world searching for you and I know you're here you coward come out and fight DAMNIT!”
 
Everyone's heads turned as a single word rang through the room. “Katsuyame.”
 
Heads turned it came from the least likely to talk their….
 
Shino…
 
Jumping over the railing he landed without a sound on the hard stone floor. “I will let you speak to him.”
 
Shino trod forward quietly. Upon reaching the fury radiating goddess he unzipped his coat quietly revealing a standard shinobi mesh shirt. Next he quietly took off his glasses with his eyes closed, quietly he lay the glasses on the coat at his side and in quick precession did a similar seal as to Sakuras previous seal, shortly he was engulfed in a similar light except the hue was purple rather then gold.
 
“WTF what is going on we have gods popping out right and left and nobody's doing anything first Sakura-chan who knew it would be her and then SHINO WTF why is SHINO of all people a god?” Questioned Naruto only to be silenced a second later by Ino as the light faded.
 
Out stepped a very different looking Shino. His hair had remained the same but around his forehead was a black circlet with a white jeweled crescent moon on it. His robes where similar to Sakuras except for the dark purple and blackish color to it. Slowly o so painfully slowly his eyes opened revealing perfect brown orbs unmarred by flecks of color.
 
“Katsuyame-san please be calm I had no intention of being trapped in the mortal realms like this I had no wish to leave you especially on such a day as that. It was your brother who did this… Loke.” He said quietly.
 
“No you LYING bastard that's not true.” Screamed the hysterical goddess all but in tears at this point. “Loke told me what happened you left me their. You left me at the alter waiting. I was ready to spill my blood to make that pact I was willing to betray father himself but you left… And I was shamed…” She petered of quietly as her head hung.
 
Suddenly her chin rose “Because of you I have been exiled. Banished from my world. From my friends. From my loved ones. Because of you I have been trapped in this mortal world for a 1,000 years. Drifting forever in the half conscience of a humans mind. Because of you I have gone from my godly throne leaving it cold and dusty to be reduced nothing but a mere kekke genkai!”
 
“Katsuyame…” He never got to finish. A hot ball of fire hit him squarely in the chest singing his robes.
 
“You know what I'm a fool. And you know why? Because I thought we loved each other. You know what happened to the last sun goddess and moon god do you? Look,” She shouted pointing her finger at the ceiling and obliterating a hole in it. THEY are up their chasing each other forever in an endless cycle of sadness and tears. Always looking for each other. I was a fool to ever listen to you. I was a fool to believe that maybe we would end up together! NO I will not let it happen never will I end up like them in a never ending game of tag!” She strode forward angrily moving to hit him.
 
He caught her wrist and pulled her to him. In one quick movement he pulled her arm up above her head leaned down and captured her lips in a kiss. Searing hot it was full of passion, hurt, longing, sadness and many more un namable feelings. This seemed to go on for a while until they broke apart panting.
 
“Katsuyame there is so much to talk about and explain but it can not be done now please please believe me I did not leave you willingly but you are tired and worn you must rest please just do it I will be there when you wake up please rest before you get hurt seriously. Please.”
 
“She sighed tiredly and leaned forward. “ I will but when I return I expect answers.” Quietly she leaned against his chest arms on his shoulders. With a sigh she transformed back into her regular self .
 
Shino was back a moment later to. Both slumped down on the ground completely passed out. The room was silent for a moment but a seconds later when it looked safe medic-nins came out and picked the two up put them on stretchers and headed out of the almost destroyed room. As they came to the exit doors everyone gathered around and stared. As they where leaving Sakuras bangs fell from her forehead revealing a rather strange mark. It was a small golden sun who's match was on Shino's head a small black crescent moon.
 
From the stands up above Tsunada sighed. “I need a drink…”
 
TBC
 
You know I know your probably not going to review but I hope you do… *breaks down sobbing* Oh please review ill do anything just review!