Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ two hearts, one mind ❯ Hot BABE, Bitch ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1
 
 
Hey guys watz up?? Anyway, the first chapter is finally up!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol. So you guys should know that this story is taking place during the winter. Enough of me talking, please read and review to give me some ideas if you have some. Some might not be used and some will. Heck maybe all of them will be used, you never know!!! Alright I will shut-up now, and let you read.
 
Ya, it was Friday at Akria High school, and Sasuke was bound to be late for class again. Sasuke was a strait a student in all, but didn't like missing class at all. As he walked into the class room he closed his eyes lightly, trying to not s all the girls that looked at him, trying making him attracted.
 
 
The day flew by, and all the classes were the same. Over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. But it finally ended when he got on the buss and sat across from his best friend, Tamehoma Usumaki.
 
Tamehoma started to laugh as he saw the same glomish face on his friends face every day. He would've gottin used to it by now, but surely didn't.
 
“let me guess, you were late to all of your classes again? Tamehoma joked laughing.”
 
`'You know mw to well Tamehoma. Sasuke said as if he were going to silently punch him in the stomach”
 
Tamehoma quickly got the hint that he wanted to be left alone. So he rapidly spun around before getting what he was asking for.
 
A good 10 minutes had passed and Sasuke had started reading his book, named `' How to get rid of pesky girls!!!”
 
Sasuke had found in interest in the book, and never stopped reading it. Tamehoma had tried reading it but failed.
 
As he got of the buss at his stop, Tome (Tamehoma) asked if he wanted to go ice-skating in the park for a while. Sasuke oddly accepted the offer, because ha new he was going to be bored.
 
After they arrived at the rink, they got some hot coco, and sat down watching T.V.
That's when she walked by. It was just a brief moment by Sasuke' heart skipped a beat and he sat the pale as a marshmallow.
 
He finally awoke from his paralyzed dream and scanned his eyes in the search for the girl. He finally found her sitting on a beach looking at the piece of paper. But he didn't focus on that, he focused her. Looking over her body, and trying to memorize every curve and every inch. Then moved up her body to her face, which looked as soft as babies. Her long light green hair was up in pigtails, and braided to go down to her hips.
 
And her banes showered over her eyes, so no know could see them. But as she looked up they shone dark rich brown, but looked elegant red.
 
Dude, are you looking at her, she is totally a BABE! Tome whispered in a yell.
 
What????? Sasuke asked in confusion.
 
I mean that she is so HOT….. Don't you think so to? Tome said now looking around the room.
 
Finally, Sasuke caught his gaze; he was looking at all the boy's faces in the room. They were all looking at her, (they are perverts). He thought to himself. But remembered that he was looking to.
 
Sasuke immediately stood up and walked over to the girl and said “ Are you lost”
 
“Umn, ya, I just moved hear and I was wondering. The girl said timidly.
 
Do you know were 4209 Cove ct. is? She said in a stronger voice now.
 
Sasuke blushed red, because that house was right next to his.
 
Ya, it is actually right next to my house.
 
Oh, can you take me there please? The girl said very excited now.
 
Okay, but do you have a name?
 
Yes, my name is Sakura. Sakura said as she stood up.
 
It took them about 20 minutes to get there, and Tome had already left. As they came apun the house, Sakura said thank you so lightly he could barely ear it. As the girl walked of Sasuke murmured
 
Fucking hot bitch from hell. He said with a smirk on his face.